The Kimaris Family
The Kimaris Family
Statistics & Foundation
ADOPT A Kimaris
On this page... (hide)
The Kimaris family consists of Mexican Coyotes. A large chunk of the family lives (and rules in) Eterne to the far south in Oaxaca, Mexico. The Kimaris family, specifically its Tlahto (head of family), rules the area absolutely. However, a large number of Kimaris canines can be found in 'Souls -- primarily due to the 2006 litter between Kaena Lykoi and Astaroth Kimaris. Most of the Kimarises found in 'Souls are, in fact, Lykoi-Kimaris. Nonetheless, some other members of the family have begun making their way northward beginning in 2009, including Tlantli Kimaris, Xochime Kimaris, and Harosheth Kimaris.
Aosoth Bastx Mantus Kimaris(~2003)
- Nahualli Pahti-Kimaris x Mantus Kimaris (November 2, 2009)
- Leire Ojeda x Baphomet Kimaris (September 23, 2005)
- Harosheth Kimaris
- Kaena Lykoi x Astaroth Kimaris (June 6, 2006)
Tanith Lamiax Astaroth Kimaris (July 1, 2006)
- Dieriel Kimaris x Unknown (June 6, 2007)
- Dieriel Kimaris x Tetocoyan Ojeda (December 8, 2009)
- Dieriel Kimaris x Oztotl Miztli (June 24, 2010)
- Willam la Chemin x Miqui Kimaris (January 28, 2013)
- Vieira Lykoi x Astaroth Kimaris (~February 2008)
- Ocean Flower x Razekiel Lykoi (August 14, 2009)
- Fatin Kali x Samael Lykoi (Unknown)
- Dierdre Rhiannon x Samael Lykoi (April 1, 2008)
- Colibri Soul x Samael Lykoi (September 9, 2008)
- Iskata Sadira x Samael Lykoi (November 7, 2008)
- Zana Avaya Lykoi
Alek Jael Sadira Anaz Zahara Lykoi
- Neriel Silereth x Samael Lykoi (February 4, 2009)
- Merodach Lykoi
- Djeserit Nephthys x Samael Lykoi (September 4, 2009 )
- Kite x Samael Lykoi (October 31, 2010)
- Nayru x Razekiel Lykoi (January 2, 2012)
- Tlantli Kimaris x Miqui Kimaris (June 15, 2012)
- Halo Lykoi x Conor Soul (June 22, 2010)
- Merrick Lykoi x Unknown (November 10, 2010)
- Saelia Atrox x Merodach Lykoi (Unknown)
- Syntyche Lykoi
- Halo Lykoi x Unknown (October 27, 2011)
- Zana Avaya Lykoi x Helotes Lykoi (June 3, 2012)
- Clover Love Lykoi x Sirius Revlis (June 3, 2012)
- Clover Love Lykoi x Sirius Revlis (October 21, 2012)
- Zahra Sarkis x Mkhai Lykoi (November 1, 2012)
- Ninsun Uruk x Enkiel Lykoi (January 12, 2013)
- Sepirah Lykoi x Machidael Lykoi — 8 March 2013
Arsinoe Lykoi Khensa Lykoi Nepherites Lykoi
- Verenna Wyrre x Machidael Lykoi — (12 August 2013)
- Machia Lykoi
- Chanath Kimaris x Samael Lykoi (December 15, 2013)
- Isabella Heiwa x Sirius Revlis (February 27, 2014)
- Sepirah Lykoi x Machidael Lykoi — 30 July 2014 ♥
- Sepirah Lykoi x Mirutes Mwinyi — 30 July 2014 ♥
- Lilith Kimaris x Samael Lykoi
- Itachi Lykoi x China Rose Lykoi (October 3, 2012)
- Myrika Tears x Cirael June Lykoi (March 8, 2013)
- Azucena Lykoi x Cotl Van Ulrich
- Khyren x Basilio Lykoi
- Osrath Eternity x Lokr Revlis
- Rezaría Rivera x Sosthenes Lykoi
- Azucena Lykoi x Locke Salvato (November 11, 2015)
- Crucifix de le Poer x Basilio Lykoi
- Khael Lykoi x Vincent Holt
- Narcissa Greygrief x Andrew Greygrief
- Narcissa Greygrief x Julius Valentine
- Artemisia Eternity x Loki Jade Lykoi
- Lillith Trombetta x Loki Jade Lykoi
- Elody Lykoi x Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi
- Stjarna Helsi x Loki Jade Lykoi
- Vicira Tears x Redtooth (1)
- Calla Valentine x Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi
- Vicira Tears x Redtooth (2)
- Note: For anyone descended out of the litter between Astaroth and Kaena, the Lykoi information should be referenced instead. The information below applies only to Kimaris-born canines, though of course some Kimaris features may be seen in the Lykoi bloodline.
As the Kimaris family is primarily coyote, they tend toward smallness of stature and all members tend to display a prominent coyote appearance. The larger members of the family are typically hybrids. The Kimaris family is light on wolf blood; only Mantus's second litter introduced wolf blood. The Kimaris family has pledged to scrub it out, acknowledging that it kept the family going in dire circumstances but giving it little other respect.
Kimaris eyes are, by and large, shades of fire: red and orange and the occasional gold.
- Reds: Cinnabar (#DE421A), Tabasco (#95210E), Dark Tan (#750F0D), Alizarin Crimson (#DC1A1A), Sangria (#940505)
- Golden: Kimaris gold is always around Firebush (#E3973D) in shade -- no darker/lighter/paler/more vivid.
- Oranges: Pomegranate (#E75311), Ecstasy (#F67B0E), Trinidad (#E33908), Tango (#E77111)
- Orange eyes are seen in only canines descended of the litter born to Mantus by Nahualli Pahti-Kimaris; orange-colored are not seen in the canines descended of Mantus's litter with Aosoth Bast.
As the Kimaris family includes Mexican Coyote (Canis latrans cagottis) heritage, their fur coloration tends toward vivid and colorful. The Kimaris family displays a wide range of their three primary fur colors (yellows, reds, and browns).
- Yellows and Golds: Straw (#D4C079), Buff (#EFD67F), Laser (#C1AB68), Flax (#EFD586), Barley Corn (#9F8C51), Husk (#BCA45F)
- Coppery reds include Hawaiian Tan (#A8491A), Cafe Royale (#76370C), Cognac (#B4421B), Rope (#93561a), Desert (#A26E1F)
- Less brilliant colors include a multitude of brown and gray-brown shades:
- Light: Mongoose (#B29876), Sycamore (#998445), Teak (#AB9663), Indian Khaki (#C7BB97), Donkey Brown (#A99D78)
- Dark: Yellow Metal (#786040), Birch (#3A2F20), Shingle Fawn (#6E5E30), Woodrush (#392F13), Karaka (#1F1909), Tobacco Brown (#6F6144), Kilamanjaro (#250A01), Mondo (#403A2A), Oil (#18150D), Hemlock (#5E563E), Domino (#8D745C)
- Melanism has occurred within the family with Astaroth and Sepirah, but does not seem to be commonplace.
- 1995-2003: In the dim past of Eterne, the Kimaris family was powerful. It began to dwindle after the year 2000, however.
- 2005-2007: Mantus's siblings failed to return to Eterne from their ehecatl journeys, however. The family was reduced to Mantus and his line alone, primarily due to religious influences.
- 2008: The family lost much of its social standing over a series of events: Metetzili's sterility, Dieriel's shaming, Astaroth's ehecatl failure, and Eris Eternity hanging out under the Kimaris name for a while.
- 2009: They are at the very bottom of Eternian society, nearly peasants, when Mantus has his second litter of children. Unfortunately, he passed soon after, and the family was left to Metetzili. Baphomet endangered the children, managing to steal one away. Metetzili sent the rest of his half-siblings away, hoping to keep them from Baphomet's hands.
- 2012: Tlantli Kimaris returned, pregnant and motivated to bring the family out of its desperate situation.
- 2013: Tlantli and her children did just that -- the once-weak family plotted and allied itself with the peasant classes of Eterne. The Atototzli religion met its end under the Kimaris family, which now occupies the supreme spot within Eterne.
- Lykoi — This family provides all of this family's links to the other families of 'Souls. Outside of the Lykois, the Kimaris family hasn't bred with any other families.
- Inferni — Samael Lykoi, Ahemait Lykoi, and Razekiel Lykoi, the first Kimaris litter, were born in Inferni. Most of their children have also lived in Inferni at some point.
- Loners — Astaroth Kimaris was a big mean nasty loner.
- Salsola — Tlantli Kimaris, Itachi Lykoi, Miqui Kimaris and Citlali Kimaris-Etalpalli went to Salsola when it was founded by Sirius Revlis, another member of the Kimaris line.
- Cercatori d'Arte — Micah Sunrise Lykoi joined up with the artists instead of with Inferni!
3.2 Eterne's Rey Succession
- Tlantli named her son Rahovath Kimaris as her heir.
- She has decreed Molakh Kimaris must Ehecatl in the name of the Kimaris family.
- She has mated Aerakh Kimaris to a son of Evaristo, and tried to do the same with Chanath Kimaris.
- Maecherath alone along the Princes was given freedom of choice in his fate.
Sangre Real and Sangre Principe
- Other quibbles regarding succession and who qualifies within the Kimaris family as Sangre Real, or Sangre Principe, and who qualifies as nothing have been decided by Tlantli herself. See Eterne for complete information. Specifically, Tlantli's decrees have created a three-way split in the Kimaris family:
- Tlantli and her children form the royal Sangre Real.
- Her littermates, half-siblings, and all their ilk form the Sangre Principe.
- Kimaris canines not descended of these canines -- e.g., those of Baphomet, Astaroth, or even further back in the line of succession -- are not included in the inheritance or the royal blood of either type.
- The Kimaris icons can be obtained as a custom icon by any canine with Kimaris blood, regardless of their connection to Eterne, etc. The icons are not available to characters who do not not fit the stated criteria.
- You must adhere to the stated Icon Appearance Stipulations.
- You must purchase your icon via game points, Word of the Day, the 'Souls Store, a contest, or similar.
- You must list your icon in the table below; this will help others know what designs/colors/etc. have already been used and may aid in the selection of a unique icon. Remember, though -- icons can be similar, just not exactly the same. Don't get huffy if someone winds up with a similarly-colored snake or lizard.
Icon Appearance Stipulations
- Lizards are for male Kimaris canines; snakes are for female Kimaris canines. You can't misgender icons. Genderqueer characters can choose the icon most appropriate for themselves.
- The icon may be re-colored. You are forbidden from altering the shape of the icon; just the color can be changed.
- Note: Icons for Kimaris of Sangre Real often have golden smears on the lizard or snake head, signifying a crown.
- Note: Icons may have In Character significance, if you choose. It's sensible enough for an Eternian Kimaris to get a scarification of a lizard/snake, depending on their gender; they may have gotten the scarification tattooed with the colors of their icon (tattooing is not prevalent in Eterne, but it's not unheard of, either, and your character may have left Eterne anyway).
Current Kimaris Icons
All Kimaris icons will be listed here!