|Date of Birth||~2003|
|Species||Canis latrans cagottis (Mexican Coyote)|
- In 2003, he is born in Eterne. Astaroth was the second born of a litter of four, two other males and one female. He lives a relatively good life; everyone hates on his sister Dieriel after a while because she gets pregnant by a wolf, but that's a buried family secret or something.
- In 2004, his father poisons his mother Aosoth, and she dies. The family's power structure shifts somewhat, and Dieriel is even lower on the totem pole now, having lost her sole protection, her mother
- As most of Eterne, once he turns two years of age, in 2005 he starts wandering around impregnating people. The first of these was with Kaena Lykoi, but there are possibly lots and lots of Astaroth babies floating around in places. These journeys are interspersed with occasional trips to his homeland.
- He showed up at one point to impregnate Kaena Lykoi with a litter of three born on 6/6/06. He claimed he was a demonic prophet and a devil incarnate, which of course turned out to be a bunch of lies. He told Kae he would return eventually for the children, but he did not until much, much later, when his litter was already quite full grown.
- In May of 2006 near Eterne he impregnates Tanith Lamia. She gives birth to Vieira Lykoi, whom Astaroth keeps as a slave after killing her mother.
- When he departs for Bleeding Souls and other places, he leaves Vieira Lykoi with his friend, Sivaro Giles. Sivaro and his son take turns abusing Vieira.
- He returns to Eterne in between this time and reclaims Vieira from Sivaro.
- When Astaroth leaves once more, Vieira is left with Sivaro once more.
- In late 2007 he came back, consorting with Kaena over in the Concrete Jungle and other spots way outside of Inferni, until one day Kaena brought Eris Lykoi out to visit with him, whereupon he kidnapped her and led Kaena on a cross-country chase.
- When he kidnaps Eris Lykoi, he fills her head with lies and fantastical stories involving Eterne and other places. He badmouths Inferni, Kaena Lykoi, and everything else Eris has ever known. Youthful Eris buys into this eagerly.
- Kaena Lykoi catches up with Astaroth, and the two fight. He slices her across the stomach, she strikes a killing blow, and in his dying breath he bites her ankle and mutters a few words, presumably some crazy voodoo curse.
- Eris Lykoi returns to Eterne and announces Astaroth's death. His possessions—including Vieira—pass along to Eris Lykoi.
Note: From Vieira Lykoi's profile
After Astaroth Kimaris left Bleeding Souls to head back home, he ran into a coyote woman on the way whom he force himself upon and impregnated. For the two months she was pregnant, he stayed around and made sure she took care of herself in order to produce what he was looking for: a daughter to take back with him. When the time came, Tanith gave birth to one small (but healthy) little girl that Astaroth named Vieira Kimaris. He was more than pleased and lingered around until Vieira was weaned from her mother and able to survive away from her, murdering the woman where they had been staying for months.
Vieira spent the majority of her childhood learning how to become Astaroth’s slave, forced to keep the secret that she was his daughter, and suffering punishments when she would not listen. He beat the fight out of her, enforced her lack of rights and free will, and molded her to be an empty shell of a woman ready to breed when the time came. The first seven months of her life was generally her shaping with physical abuse and a little molestation to prepare her for what was to come.
When she learned to shift at seven months of age, a friend of Astaroth, Sivaro Gilles, was taking care of her for a few days while her father was away. He forced himself upon her and taken her virginity with very little fight from her end. He convinced her it was what her father wanted and because she believed this, she never questioned or brought it up to her father later on. Because of her age and how Sivaro had raped her, her reproductive system suffered terribly and when she turned nine months old, the age Astaroth wanted to begin her breeding, she had trouble conceiving his children. Her lack of conception infuriated her father and she suffered repeated punishments, the blame on her because she was somehow broken.
Astaroth did not give up and continued to take Vieira repeatedly until one day she was changing and it was evident she was carrying children. Unfortunately, when Vieira gave birth, it was to three stillborns. Astaroth was far beyond disappointed and took out a rage on Vieira she had never seen, leaving her scarred on all fronts and within an inch of her own life. Unable to control his frustration, he up and left Eterne to find another woman to breed. He left Vieira temporarily in Sivaro’s possession until he returned, but after months and a sudden appearance of an Eris Lykoi, they pair found out Astaroth had died.
Please see the Kimaris family page for more information.
- Parents: Mantus Kimaris &
- Siblings: Metetzili Kimaris, Baphomet Kimaris, Dieriel Kimaris
- Children (with Kaena Lykoi): Samael Lykoi, Razekiel Lykoi, Ahemait Lykoi
- Children (with
Tanith Lamia): Vieira Lykoi
Very, very dark fur highlighted with hints of red, gold, chestnut, and chocolatey brown. Very deep crimson-red eyes. Large for a coyote; father's bloodline originated in a mountainous region of the Rocky Mountains and migrated south to Eterne in Mexico to live.