|Colours||Dark Green (#004f00) & Grey (#999999)|
|Founded By||Mordulin Aika|
|Founded On||20 March 2002|
|Defunct On||1 April 2008|
|Past Leaders||Mordulin Aika, Fatin Kali, Tayui Aston|
|Past Temporary Leaders||Spade|
|Past Subeaders||Delate Kliminawhit, Salvaged Eternity, Fatin Kali, Tayui Aston, Phasma Kiles|
|Preceded by||Shadowed Stars|
|Succeeded by||Labyrinth Glen and Shadowed Sun|
Jaded Shadows was originally founded by Mordulin Aika on March 20, 2002. It remained for years as one of the most unchanging packs, taking up residence on Ashen Mountain for seven years, most of these years with the same Alpha.
Jaded Shadows was the continuation of Mordulin's mother's pack, Shadowed Stars. Omoi wished to change the name and location of the pack from Shadowed Stars to Jaded Shadows, and move the pack to Ashen Mountain. Shortly after, Omoi died due to cancer and Mordulin carried out her mother's wishes and became Alpha.
On this page... (hide)
Omoi - Mordulin Aika
Jaded Shadows began with Shadowed Stars. After Shadowed Stars lost its Alpha, Omoi was given Alphas ship over the pack. She realized that the pack lands could no longer support them and moved the pack to Ashen Mountain. She renamed the pack as Jaded Shadows and left it to her daughter Mordulin.
Mordulin took in Salvaged Eternity as her adoptive son. He worked his way up the ranks to Gamma, and eventually to Beta after the pack's first beta, Delate Kliminawhit, was attacked by a coyote. His wounds were fatal.
Mordulin Aika - Spade
Fatin Kali was promoted to Beta alongside Salvaged Eternity. Spade became the temporary Alpha of Jaded Shadows while Mordulin stayed in Concrete Jungle due to a broken leg. Salvaged Eternity attacked Spade, driving him out of the pack.
Tayui Aston was promoted to Gamma. Some time later, Fatin Kali disappeared to find her family and Tayui was promoted to Beta. Fatin returned a month later and worked her way back up the ranks to once again become a Beta alongside Tayui.
Banner by Vannah
On September 12, 2007, the pack found itself two new Alpha's. Mordulin, like her mother, found that she had cancer, and decided to leave the pack to Fatin Kali and Tayui Aston. After nearly six years of unchanging rule, Jaded Shadows had two new Alpha's.
Each assumed the title of Alpha Female and ruled alongside until April 1, 2008.
- 28 April 2002 — Omoi passes control of Shadowed Stars to her daughter Mordulin, who moves the pack to Ashen Mountain and renames it Jaded Shadows. She calls the wolves of the pack together to announce the changes: Calo, Toccara Keturah, Salvaged Eternity, and Delate Kliminawhit are in attendance. Mordulin adopts Salvaged Eternity as her son. 
- 21 August 2002 — Jaded Shadows has a pack hunt. Mordulin, Delate Kliminawhit, Everlasting Soul, Salvaged Eternity, Aquiliak, MidnightFireBlaze, Frost are in attendance. The pack brings down an elk, and Midnight and Soul's mateship is announced and some members are promoted. 
- October 15, 2002 — Kaena Lykoi pretends to be the alpha of the territory, and then kills Aquiliak, a Jaded Shadows wolf, on Storm territory and then consumes some of the corpse. Later, the body is found by Stormy Blackwolf, who is extremely troubled by the strange scent on her land as well as the body. MATURE: 
- October 2002 — Stormy Blackwolf heads to Jaded Shadows with Taaktuq Piqaluyak to inform the leadership of what transpired a few days earlier with Aquiliak. They aren't met very well, but this never escalates into any real conflict since the packs are really far away and a war across all of 'Souls territory would have been extremely impractical. 
- January 23, 2002 — Sayna, Adan, Bran, Fiacha Aika, and Niamh are born in Jaded Shadows to the alpha, Mordulin Aika and the alpha male of Silent Dawn, Alorran. The children remain in Jaded Shadows, though they are regularly visited by their father.
- February 28, 2003 — Jaded Shadows has a pack hunt. Salvaged Eternity, Brechin Zarac, Couleuvre, Erin NewEve, Acisix, Chantajisto, Vatusia Keir Ilo, Sahkyo Adalia, and Raptor Diabolique are in attendance. 
- April 01, 2003 — Salvaged Eternity rapes Taaktuq Piqaluyak. MATURE: 
- September 12, 2003 — Mordulin called to the wolves of Jaded Shadows to ascertain who still remaied within the pack after a brief absence. MidnightFireBlaze, Salvaged Eternity, Adan, Erin NewEve, Gypsy, Vatusia Keir Ilo, Sahkyo Adalia, Chantajisto responded. Mordulin doled out promotions to the remaining wolves of the pack. 
- December 15, 2003 — Salvaged Eternity kills Zulifer Yfel in a fit of violent rage and jealousy, inadvertently sparking a rivalry between himself and Kaena Lykoi that would span the better part of five years. NOTE: Though the thread was started in August, we played it as if it was finished mid-December or something. 
- December 21, 2003 — Maeryn Lykoi and Kerberos Lykoi are born in Inferni to Kaena Lykoi, just days after their father, Zulifer Yfel, was murdered by Salvaged Eternity of Jaded Shadows.
- December 22, 2003 — Kaena Lykoi and Yasu Zarah discuss the death of Zulifer Yfel. Kaena tells Zarah she has left the children to Jaded Shadows, considering herself completely unfit for motherhood. Zarah and Kae then plot to take the children back to Inferni. It is assumed she succeeded in grabbing Maeryn, but Kerberos remained in Jaded Shadows. 
- September 19, 2004 — Chael Kyan, Satin Xylia, Thanos Niire, Ophelia Nekane were born to Shaeniire Vanim in Jaded Shadows. Although the children were biologically fathered by Salvaged Eternity, he is merely their sperm donor; Shaeniire's mate at the time was Fatin Kali. This is one of the few litters fathered by Sal with consent from the mother.
- October 12, 2004 — Salvaged Eternity kidnaps Nirupama Hale from Storm. Rain Oriel tries to stop him, but fails, and Nirupama Hale is raised by Salvaged as his own because Hale's appearance is quite strikingly similar to Salvaged himself. 
- December 30, 2004 — There was a Kali and Eternity family meeting shindig in Jaded Shadows. Fatin Kali, Thanos Niire, Salvaged Eternity, Chael Kyan, Shaeniire Vanim, Nirupama Hale, Satin Xylia attended. 
- June 07, 2005 — Satin Xylia brings home Kyran of Inferni, which elicits a displeased reaction. Her parents Salvaged Eternity and Fatin Kali have an extremely negative reaction to Satin's choice of boyfriend. 
- June 20, 2005 — In Jaded Shadows, quite a few members of the Kali family gather. Fatin Kali, Thanos Niire, Opelia Nekane?, Satin Xylia, Chael Kyan, and Shaeniire Vanim gather together. 
- July 8, 2005 — Mordulin of Jaded Shadows breaks her leg. Luckily, her nephew, Spade, is there. He takes her home and assumes control of the pack while she is incapacitated. 
- July 12, 2005 — Longtime beta of Jaded Shadows, Salvaged Eternity is ejected from the pack by the new alpha, Spade. Salvaged is more than a little jealous that the brand new, untested Spade is chosen to lead the pack after his years of servitude to Jaded Shadows; however, Mordulin is well-aware of her adoptive son's darker tendencies, and she absolutely does not trust him with the reins. 
- August 03, 2005 — Jaded Shadows has a pack entertainment meeting. Sedition Wick, Spade, Fatin Kali, Thanos Niire, Anu Sheah, Daemine?, Converse Antic?, Chael Kyan 
- August 25, 2005 — Moxie Crimefighter, Witch Hazel, Hypatia Elysium, Tokyo Chance, Silent Muse, and Ireland Fatality were born to Ophelia Nekane in Jaded Shadows. Their father, Malachi Nakado, raped poor Ophelia at a very young age.
- October 21, 2005 — Salvaged Eternity attempts to return to Jaded Shadows, but Mordulin denies him true admission to the pack, instead telling him he may only call Jaded Shadows his home, but he will not hold a rank among them nor advance any. She asks him to seek redemption from those he harmed and act as a father to some of his children. The two also discuss the drowning of Ariadne, mutual family member who had been living in Storm, in a flash flood after the rains. 
- February 16, 2006 — Gibraltar, alpha of Storm, heads to Jaded Shadows for a visit with Mordulin. He expresses his recent troubles in a vague way; he is feeling rather distraught over whether or not to publicize his relationship with Physe Revlis of Chimera. He is afraid that the pack won't respect him for his sexuality. 
- March 15, 2006 — Shaeniire Vanim of Jaded Shadows dies. She is blown off a mountain by a sudden, freak gust of wind. Her mate, Tayui Aston, watches her die, helpless to stop it. Ember Agaric and AganiDeLuah, the pair's children, also come along. The Jaded Shadows alpha, Mordulin attends.
- April 27, 2006 — Jaded Shadows is howled by Mordulin. Endymion Russo, Tayui Aston, Ravesque Acidic, Agani de Luah, Fatin Kali, Konane, Valerick Wick, Salvaged Eternity, Edgar Hoden, Jinx Nakado?, Remedy Acidic respond. 
- ~April 2007 — Mordulin, who had ruled the pack since its inception, disappears with virtually no warning, a stunning move to the pack. Tayui Aston and Fatin Kali step up to lead the pack, however, and although the Shadows pack sorely missed its alpha, life continued on the mountain.
- July 07, 2007 — Amaury Acidic, Miriad Kali, Merit Acidic, and Legacy Kali are born to Fatin Kali and Ravesque Acidic in Jaded Shadows.
|Leaders of Jaded Shadows|
| Omoi |
| Mordulin Aika |
| Spade Aika |
| Fatin Kali |
| Tayui Aston |
Another low-lying mountain of the area, Ashen Mountain is unique and set apart from the other mountains by its sheer size. It occupies the greatest area of all the mountains, despite it only being the third tallest of all the named peaks of Bleeding Souls. The mountain slowly rises from the ground in a soft, easy slope, different from the other three of the range. Easy to traverse, it is often the most visited of all the peaks. It is now claimed by the jaded shadows pack, who once called themselves the shadowed stars.
The Central Cavern and Store Room were once used by Mordulin as a den and birthing site. She never took the time to explore properly, and the clearing away of brush and fallen logs in the back of her den cleared a path into the pack den.
This is the largest serviceable room in the whole system, and is therefore devoted to the use of the entire pack. The cavern is large enough to host the entire pack when at its prime size, and has a height of roughly three full grown werewolves (that is 20-25 feet). Stalactites and stalagmites rim the cavern, but the central floor is covered with thick, soft sand. Because of its proximity to the mountain’s surface (one might contend that there are actually small cracks on the ceiling) this cavern ideal for a large fire used for cooking and heat. To the left, just in front of one of the Alpha's dens, is the quartz rock. Although the entire den is rock, there is a pillar-like rock comprised mostly of varying hues of quartz.
A tiny room off of the main cavern with room for only one wolf at a time inside. There are a few crude shelves made with leftover timber, as well as a bear fur acting as a door. On either side of the Store Room’s entrance are places for firewood.
A two-lobed room traditionally to be claimed by the alpha for its proximity to the main hub of pack life. While one half of the cave structure is to remain private, the other portion is more neutral grounds. Here, pack members can visit their alpha without barging down the door to her personal life. There are two dens for the Alpha's, with one set farther back, and slightly larger than the first.
These larger caves are designed for mated couples and their dependant children. Selection is on a seniority first-come first-served basis. Individual decoration and modeling of the caves is up to their inhabitants.
A cylindrical shaped room, the library is one of the most unique in the entire system. Hot bubbles of magma centuries ago have created a wall littered with half-sphere shaped indents. The cave actually sits above the trails below, and is accessible through a short, but steep and winding path that opens up like a trap door in the library’s middle. Because of this positioning, the library is notoriously dry and suitable for housing precious paper treasures. Height is the space’s last outstanding properties, and the highest shelves require the use of a ladder to reach.
In years of extreme bounty, these crystallized caves can be converted to extra housing. For the most part, however, these colorful spaces are used as common grounds and a retreat from the bustle of the main cavern. It is not uncommon to find children playing or careful worktables, depending on the ceiling.
A many-lobed cave system, there is ample room for individual pack members to carve out a niche for themselves. Especially those clever with their hands, doors of wood or cloth are readily fashionable. Again, the exact modeling of these rooms us up to those who inhabit them.
Nature’s built-in water system, the lower caverns house an extensive underground network of lakes and streams. Because of the danger factor, these caverns are widely unexplored. For the purposes of Jaded Shadows however, the access to the icy water means a never-ending supply of fresh water for drinking, cooking, or bathing.
The Gathering Place is the favoured place to hold pack meetings and gather members together for hunts. It is a few minutes' walk South from the pack den, and features a fireplace, shelter for wood, a weaping willow named Bonnie, and planted flowers and hedges that surround the clearing.
Set atop a steep incline, the Stargazing Stone is almost level with the treeline. It is located at the North Western part of the territory, and is of close proximity to the edge of the mountain.
These two were pretty neutral—there was some friction when Aquiliak was killed on Storm territory, but it wasn't anything really serious. The distance between these two packs made it pretty difficult for any serious conflict or close friendship; later on, Pilot Haddon and Tayui Aston became friends and co-leaders in Shadowed Sun; Pilot taught Tayui low speech. 
Salvaged Eternity and Ceres Sadira were once in a relationship, sort of—he adopted her children by the coyote Mars. However, this relationship broke down, and Salvaged Eternity raped and killed Ashened, though as the woman had already stated she was leaving the lands, there was no fuss about her disappearance and Sal was not punished for it.
Though the Beta of this pack, Salvaged Eternity, raped Nikki, the beta of Silent Dawn, and caused her death in childbirth, there weren't really any consequences for it. But, at one point Sal and Damian de le Poer were, uh, close, to say the least. This never actually developed into a good relationship between the packs, though, as Damian was well aware of Sal's darker tendencies.
Salvaged Eternity was a pretty hot topic in Azathoth; at one point the members banded together to try and castrate him. They really didn't like him for his relationship with Damian de le Poer and they were also well-aware of his reputation as a serial rapist and murderer.
Inferni ♥ / ♥
Depends on where you look! For the entirety of Salvaged Eternity's reign, Inferni and Jaded Shadows weren't friendly at all, though the conflict between Kaena Lykoi and Sal never escalated beyond a personal fight. When Fatin Kali took over Jaded Shadows, the packs had a very good relationship due to Fatin's sort-of-secret relationship with Kae
Though the Beta of this pack, Salvaged Eternity, raped Nikki, the beta of Silent Dawn, and caused her death in childbirth, there weren't really any consequences for it. Alorran and Mordulin had a rather long-distance affair that resulted in a litter of children that were raised in Jaded Shadows.
Probably mostly ambivalent toward one another, despite the fact that Celestial Hollow was once Jaded Shadows's closest neighbor. Mordulin, longtime alpha female of Jaded Shadows, generally tried to maintain decent relations with the other packs; Celestial Hollow was no exception.
Phasma Kiles eventually moved from Aremys to Storm to Jaded Shadows, and as the alphas of Jaded Shadows generally tried to maintain a good relationship with all of their neighbors, there was no tension between these two packs.
- Jaded Shadows is one of the pack's to have the same leader for the longest amount of time, and was one of the oldest packs at Bleeding Souls.