|Date of Birth||November 2005|
|Date of Death||January 2015|
|Birth place||Ashen Mountain, Jaded Shadows|
|Joining date||November 2005|
Endymion Russo stemmed from not two, but three extensive family lines. Fatin Kali was his mother, whom he revered and also took after in appearance. He had two fathers: Thorn Russo and Salvaged Eternity. Fatin and Salvaged were mated, but a certain event between the pale pirate and her produced our Endymion in November of 2005. Therefore, he was named after the pirate. Salvaged, however, raised him in Jaded Shadows, so 'father' status belonged more to the rapist. This fact did not stop Endymion from considering Thorn his father, even though he had no relationship with him. Endymion harbored a desire, despite his bitterness, to have a relationship with his real father for most of his life. It was only in 2010, shortly after he met his mate Dream Silverhand, that he let the past die.
When Endymion was a year old, he left his birth home of Jaded Shadows to live in Awensawa, Fatin's birth tribe. There he met much of his Kali-Nakado family and picked up a few useful skills. Almost a year later he set off with his beloved aunt Alarice with the intent to return to Jaded Shadows. However, Endymion caught the scent of Thorn Russo, his true father, along their journey and felt moved to go after the trail. The duo split with a promise to meet in Jaded Shadows. When Endymion's search for his father failed, he arrived at Jaded Shadows about a month after his aunt, much to the joy of his mother.
Endymion enjoyed his time in Jaded Shadows with his family but left for Awensawa again in the spring of 2008. About five months later, he returned to his birthplace yet again, without Fatin this time. She sent him searching for his uncle, Laurent Nakado who was a member of Esper Hollow. In Esper Hollow, Endymion busied himself with pack tasks and had hand in tending to the victims of the distemper outbreak.
Once Esper Hollow disbanded, Endymion Wandered back to Awensawa for a time to be with his family.
Endymion was serious and quiet most of the time. He worried a great deal about the safety of his family. He was relaxed and calm for the most part unless faced with a social situation or difficult task. Caring and passionate by nature, Endymion often went out of his way to take care of others.
Family, loyalty, Jaded Shadows, mountains, leatherworking, wood carving, sunsets.
Indecency, awkward moments, people who try to hurt his family, disrespect.
Quick, gifted craftsman, level-headed (most of the time).
Compassionate, optimistic to a fault, and trusted people easily.
- See Russo or Kali.
- Parents - Fatin Kali and Thorn Russo (and Salvaged Eternity)
- Siblings - Valerick Wick
- Half-Siblings - Gauge Nekado, Emberlynn Kali, Chael Kyan, Satin Xylia, Thanos Niire, Ophelia Nekane, Samhain D'Angelo, Nirupama Tsunami, Nirupama Apollyon, Nirupama Hale, Merit Acidic, Miriad Kali?, Amaury Acidic?, Legacy Kali, Poe D'Angelo.
- Cousins - Zaets Russo, Zorish Russo, Vladimir Russo, Sedition Wick.
- Aunts and Uncles - Mercido Nakado, Alarice Kali, Tristan Nakado, Kalina Nakado, Jinx Nakado, Hex Kali, Rurik Russo, Laurent Nakado.
- Grandparents - Mordulin Aika, Desoto Kali, Harley Nakado.
- Offspring with Dream Silverhand - Marcus Kali, Eternity Kali, Fatin Silverhand, Noelle Silverhand.
Note: The following list only includes the line that traces directly to Sabriel Kali.
- Grandchildren through Eternity Kali - Cinder Kali, Hamish Dust, Leif Kali, Kasimir Dust.
- Great-Grandchildren through Leif Kali - Nix Kali, Serana Kali, Heliot Kali, Laris Kali.
- Great-Great-Grandchildren through Serana Kali - Helix Kali, Lirael Kali, Xena Kali, Sage Kali, Void Kali, Vixen Kali.
- Great-Great-Great Grandchildren through Lirael Kali - Sabriel Kali, Kibeth Oleander, Astarael Kali, Kell Oleander.
Although too young to be considered an enemy, he despised Andrezej Lykoi for trying to hurt his sister, Legacy, and his brother, Merit.
Endymion had a red coat with shades of dark brown and gold mixed throughout. He had a silver-gray forehead with a cream underbelly and legs. His ears and tail were darker red. The guard hairs on his shoulders and haunches were silver. He had pale green with a hint of yellow. In this Optime form, he had loose golden-red curls that fell just upon his shoulders when they weren't tied in a knot on his head. In his elder years, his red coloration faded slightly and his curls were streaked with gray.
He had a warm, organic smell; cinnamon and evergreen trees. He was quick and agile, excellent at patrolling. He often crossed his arms when he spoke or mussed up the back of his hair. He was quite fidgety. However, the Kali genes provided certain grace and agility that allowed Endymion some self-respect. The same gracefulness was passed down to his children, their children, and on down the line.
95 pounds, 30 inches tall. Very coyote-like in appearance, with pointed ears and a narrow face.
125 pounds and 35 inches tall.
6'11" and 200 pounds. Mostly red and cream in this form. Small build, like a sprinter.