Orvar Stormbringer is the son of
Ascher Stormbringer and Sequoia Tlu'gv, conceived of a forbidden romance between two feuding packs. He was born in the former territory of Sangi'lak just after its disbandment, and was brought to Vinátta to be raised by his father in a stable environment.
Dedicating his life to his pack, and to the spiritual worship of the Norse gods, Orvar worked with the Godji Miskunn Stormbringer towards the intention of succeeding her as Vinátta's next Godi, a position of great honor and respect. Miskunn's death was a crushing blow to the young man, who had come to love her as a surrogate grandmother.
Orvar became mated to Lila Stormbringer and she took his last name in January 2017, shortly before the Blackbourne Conflict and the death of the Godja, Miskunn Stormbringer. When the pack disbanded, Lila and Orvar left in search of the Sannindi, Izrian Firebringer, towing behind them a wagon full of beehives, three cats, two calves and two cows, and a hen and a rooster. In October 2017, the pair had their first litter, Miskunn Jera and Magni. The following June, a second litter made an appearance, made up of Asbjorn, Frida, Hrafn, and Katla
Plot Potential & OOC Assumptions
- Pack: Loner (09 Jun 2017 – Present)
- Rank: Alpha (09 Jun 2017 – Present)
- Previous Packs: Show
- Vinátta (06 Nov 2013 – 09 Jun 2017)
- Eljun (Endurance)
- Hollr Loyalty)
- Aeska (Youth)
Loner members may assume and reference the following without discussion/asking:
- Seeing CHARACTER…
- Orvar's pelt is dark, cloaked in the traditional greys and blacks of the Stormbringer family. As if to make his lineage even more obvious, Orvar's vivid green eyes are the exact shade of his grandfather Dreyrugr.
- However, his mother's influence is not lost on him; his palette draws on her natural stone-grey base coat and Mackenzie Valley Wolf build. He is larger than his sister, and may outgrow his parents.
- He has a preference for his Optime form, and wears a Frithr necklace of Vinátta as well as a wooden mouse pendant. To be expanded by adopter!
Fuscous Gray (#4D4D49)
Japanese Laurel (#116700)
Cod Grey (#161515)
- Japanese Laurel — Eyes
- Fuscous Gray — Main fur
- Tuatara — Forelegs, Back Saddle
- Cod Gray — Collar, Nose Stripe, Ear Cap, Underside of Tail, Paws
- Iron - Underbelly, Right Hindpaw, Eyebrows, Throat
00 lbs (00 kg)
00 in (00 cm)
000 lbs (00 kg)
00 in (00 cm)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
6 ft 7 in (79 in / 200.6 cm)
- Lila: Barn smells -- Sheep, horses, manure, hay, grains. Grass. Possibly flowers.
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.:
- General Posture and Body Language
- Known for being a gentle giant, even shy at times, with quiet strength. See his father and mother for traits to draw on.
- Outlook: Optimistic
- Alignment: Alignment?
- A movtivation
- A movtivation
- Likes: Some likes here
- Dislikes: Some dislikes here
- Packs: If your character has a bias against a pack?
- Species: If your character hates coyotes, Inferni haets u right back. :'(
- Non-Luperci: Maybe your character thinks Luperci are really scary, or maybe they think non-Luperci are ignorant backwater hicks. YOU DECIDE.
- Gender: Maybe your character is a misogynist or maybe they're really frightened of men!
- Color: Maybe your character hates wolves with white coats, or maybe they hate wolves with blue eyes.
- Sexuality: Maybe your character rejects anything but a m/f monogamous relationship as dirty and unclean.
- Age: Maybe your character thinks old people are totally useless, or maybe they think children are just adorable and can do no wrong.
A thing here
Orvar was raised on Vinátta's Norse faith -- To be expanded
Nothing stronger than alcohol.
- Lila Stormbringer is his wife. Orvar is utterly devoted to Lila, she has been a beacon of strength for him following the deaths of both his sister and Miskunn, as well as the disbanding of his cherished home. He feels that without her, he probably would not be alive today.
Ascher Stormbringer is his beloved father. Following Bel's death, a tension erupted between them that never was resolved before Ascher's death. Orvar does not yet know of his father's demise.
Bel Tlu'gv is his only littermate. Her death tore a hole in his heart that will never heal, he misses her desperately and not a single day passes he does not mourn his sibling.
Miskunn Stormbringer was the Godji he served under, loved as a grandmother. Her death also was a agonizing shock to him.
- Aspen is a beloved stepmother, his father's mate. He treats her as his birth-mother and loves the woman dearly, even after his father's seperation from her.
- Sequoia is the absent mother he only met later in life. He is not likely to ever form a meaningful relationship with her, following her second disappearance, Orvar all but disowned her as his mother. Choosing to lavish his maternal love upon Aspen instead.
- Colibri Haki was a surrogate mother during the earliest months of his life
- Ode Stormbringer and Shore Stormbringer are his younger half sisters, their birth brought him much joy and he helped raise them with Aspen following his father's disappearance. He often wonders about their fates.
- November: Orvar is born. Sangi'lak is disbanded and the Nomads are journeying back to their birthplace; rather than risk the lives of her newborns, Sequoia Exultare makes the difficult decision to leave her pups behind with their father Ascher Stormbringer. He enlists the pregnant subleader Colibri Haki as their wet-nurse.
- December: Bel and Orvar are weaned, and Ascher begins to take them on small outings around Jordheim. One such exploration ended poorly when Fiora vin Haki's semi-feral horse accidentally trampled Bel's tail, breaking it.
- January: Orvar undergoes the Ausa Vatni ceremony in front of the pack, and receives his Frithr necklaces and a blessing.
- February: Orvar meets his mother, Sequoia, for the first time.
- May: Orvar shifts for the first time, with the assistance of his father. Niernan presents him with a Stormbringer family totem charm, a mouse.