|Date of Birth||August 4, 2014|
|Subspecies||50% canis lupus ortus|
|Current pack||Casa di Cavalieri|
Casa di Cavalieri
|Joining date||March 27, 2019|
|Most Recent Rank||Recruit|
Izrian Firebringer is the daughter of mates Palaydrian Soul and Bran Stormbringer. She was born 4 August 2014 in Vinátta. Her surname is a portmanteau of Stormbringer and Darkfire. She was the final leader, or Sannindi, of Vinátta before her disappearance in May 2017. In late February 2019, she returned to Nova Scotia to face her past. She joined the ranks of Casa di Cavalieri in late March 2019 and is currently ranked as a Recruit.
On this page... (hide)
Born on August 4, 2014 in Vinátta to Bran Stormbringer and Palaydrian Soul. Izrian grew up within the puppy army, surrounded by siblings and cousin with endless people to play with and parents she respects and adores.
When she was old enough to become Hollr, she began training under her father and other Araedi, along with her cousins and siblings, to gain the ranks under her father. In August 2015 she was promoted to Araedi, then Araedi Rikr in November 2015. Izrian trained under the tutelage of her father and Florina Soul, with her eyes set on head of the Araedi tier when the time is right.
Izrian soon acquired the rank she desired alongside her cousin Thyri Dawnbringer and continues to advance her skills. Early in 2016, Tristan Callow-Knight moved from Casa di Cavalieri to be with Izrian in Vinátta and the two grow ever closer. Despite a nasty knock to the head during an earthquake in the aftermath of the meteor strike of April 2016, she continued her training.
On June 1, 2016, Izrian was named Sannindi by Miskunn Stormbringer and Florina Soul. After nearly a year of leadership, in May 2017, Izrian entered the forest, traumatized by the recent death of Miskunn and delirious with a fever impacting the area at that time. Her disappearance resulted in the disbandment of Vinátta on June 9, 2017.
After days of travelling, the Sannindi gave in to the illness and collapsed, only to be collected by an elderly Luperci couple who lived alone on the land in the Western side of New Brunswick. They nursed the girl back to health and lived with her helping them tend their farm, until they passed away peacefully within months of each other, almost a year to the day they took her in. She briefly returned to Nova Scotia under the effects of amnesia and was assisted by her uncle Ascher Stormbringer but once she remembered her past, she ran again.
Izrian was once opinionated, dominant but friendly, and very ambitious. She was extremely devoted to her pack and family and sometimes a little too serious about her duties and training within the pack. Now recovered from amnesia, Izrian is plagued with self-guilt and depression as a result of her tumultuous past but she is also determined to work through it and make her mark in her pack.
She is very driven, passionate, and protective of her family with a rebellious, and occasionally sarcastic side.
- Eyes: Primarily a bright blue shade of San Juan (#2C506D)
- Fur: Primarily a lush tawny shade of Muesli (#AD8965), with a creamy mask, brow points, and undercarriage of Bone (#E4D3C2). Her dark accents, back ticking, and chest bands are a shade of Irish Coffee (#5B3D1F)
Athlhetic build, always wearing a bow and arrows across her back. Wears a skirt and shirt with a belt, boots that house a dagger on one leg and throwing knives with another. A single braid crosses over her head just in front of her ears and she is always wearing her Frithr pendant.
xx lbs (xx kg)
xx lbs (xx kg)
xx lbs (xx kg)
Describe Lupus form. Don't forget imperial and metric (Google does this for you) sizes because not everyone can read one or the other.
Describe Secui form.
Describe Optime form. In Optime form, some characters choose to style their hair -- if this is the case, how does your character usually wear it?
- Mother — Palaydrian Soul
- Father — Bran Stormbringer
- Littermates — Ahti Firebringer, Akara Firebringer, Sylven Firebringer
- Adopted Sibling — Leaf Darkfire
- Sister in Law (mates with Leaf Darkfire) —
- Half-Siblings (by
Jiva Takekuro) —
- Sister in Law (mates with Taro Kurosoul) —
- Half-Sibling (by Aedan de Valence) —
- Dagr Soul,
- Dagr Soul,
- Nephew & Nieces (by Taro Kurosoul & Chloé Moineau) —
- Maternal Great Grandparents — Fawn Darkfire x
- Maternal Grandparents — Tyris Rilyn x Izrian Darkfire
- Maternal Uncles — Sylven Darkfire, Taro Rilyn
- Paternal Grandparents — Aracelle Akara x Brandr Stormbringer
- Paternal Uncle — Niernan Stormbringer
- Paternal Aunt (mates with Niernan Stormbringer) —
- Paternal Aunt — Elessari Stormbringer
- First Cousins (by Niernan Stormbringer & Grace Revlis) —
- First Cousins (by Niernan Stormbringer & Colibri Haki) —
- Continued Family — Stormbringer
- Tristan - former boyfriend, they have recently reunited
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Melee weapon use
- Animal husbandry
Text about forms. Eg: which they prefer.
- A new generation springs forth! (4 August 2014) \\ The Firebringer puppies are born! Palaydrian Soul's mate, Bran Stormbringer, her adopted son, Leaf Darkfire, and Leaf's mate Ivy are all present.
- puppy play date (5 August 2014) \\ Taro Kurosoul meets his siblings for the first time and brings over his puppies as well.
- Puppies everywhere (6 August 2014) \\ Tyris Kurosoul stops by to meet his siblings for the first time and Palaydrian Soul explains their names.
- Rolie Polie Puppies (9 September 2014) \\ Aspen brings her children by to meet the Firebringer brood.
- endless summer (15 September 2014) \\ The pups enjoy a summer outing with their mother, Palaydrian Soul, and meet their "uncle", Ascher Stormbringer. First insight of their individual personalities.
- A Hard Day's Night (24 September 2014) \\ Bran Stormbringer wakes up the household when he comes home early in the morning.
- Wait 'til you're announced (20 October 2014) \\ The Ausa Vatni, or naming day ceremony for the Firebringer cubs and other Vinattan Aeska.
- We're going to catch a big one (10 November 2014) \\ Bran Stormbringer and Palaydrian Soul take Sylven Firebringer and his siblings on their first hunt!
- bringing home the cavalry (1 December 2014) \\ Palaydrian Soul brings Shore Stormbringer, her son, Sylven Firebringer, and his siblings to New Dawn for their first out of pack trip. There they meet Fayne for the first time!
- wooden buttons and an apple core (16 December 2014) \\ Palaydrian Soul watches her daughters playing outside while nursing their brother, Ahti back to health. Wilson and Myrkr Stormbringer come by, and the puppies soon begin to play.
- i have no fear of what is to come, only of the past (9 January 2015) \\ Palaydrian Soul's tracking lesson is interrupted when a loner comes calling at the borders. Both of her daughters beg to tag along and she finally permits them.