The Great Tribe is the original Cherokee tribe from which AniWaya descends. Located in Minnesota, United States, the Great Tribe follows many Cherokee customs; although some have been lost or altered and other new customs have been added over the years.
The Great Tribe
Statistics & Foundation
The Great Tribe was created sometime after the virus hit the world and destroyed humanity. In March 2009, a party of wolves set out to seek a new location for the tribe. Many did not make the journey and the intention to find a new home for the Great Tribe did not work as planned. Instead, AniWaya was established as an offshoot of the Great Tribe. Many members of the Great Tribe eventually seek out AniWaya to live.
- The Great Tribe was created sometime after the virus hit the world and destroyed humankind
- Astonishment at new "powers" - segregation between wolves & coyotes, lots of conflict
- The discovery of horses as more than food, through pictures and other
- The discovery of tobacco
- Plague: kills a large percentage of wolves
- War with neighboring luperci: numerous wolves are killed and kidnapped. Chief Ayegali deems it unsafe for the tribe to stay where it is
- A scouting party sets off to find a new place to settle far from there. The scouting party is to establish a stable area of living, and holds important people, among them the Chief herself. (<-- this scouting party becomes our 'AniWaya').
- A blizzard traps the Great Tribe as it moves much slower in the footsteps of the scouting party. Messengers stop coming, and some members of AniWaya return back to find their loved ones.
- Another plague seizes the Tribe: a plague of the mind. The crisis leaves the Great Tribe too wounded to keep moving, and they are forced to settle at the first eligible spot they can find.
- Chief Achak Aatu is selected in the Great Tribe, by the spirit guides as custom dictates.
- The Great Tribe, now settled, is at war with neighboring luperci. The luperci continuously raid the tribe for its resources and manpower - children and adults alike are kidnapped.
- Word of Dawali's claim to the title of Kalona (Chief) reaches the Great Tribe. Chief Aatu considers AniWaya under Great Tribe rule, and a party is sent to AniWaya to observe the tribe's progress. The councilman, Maska Ahote, is ordered to specifically observe Dawali's leadership of the tribe. The goal is to verify whether it is in accorance with proper culture, and on that basis accept or dismiss Dawali's leadership.
- Messages from Maska stop coming shortly after his arrival in AniWaya.
- A second party is sent to ensure that Maska is still alive, and that he has not abandoned his mission.
- A message arrives a month later that Ulilohi, the second councilmember to leave for AniWaya, now leads it under the rule of occupant packs. Chief Aatu accepts the detailed explanation, and prepares to hold a trial for Maska Ahote and Dawali Amara upon their arrival, for treason and deceit. The Great Tribe now has control over leadership in AniWaya, and does not seek to intervene further anytime soon.
|Council of the Meek:||Secondary role or skill|
|Anasgayv||Digalawigi||The above key is used to track relations within the tribe. Further notes regarding the packs relations, gossip, etc can go here!|
|Council of Elders|
|Ookah||Etikaiele Gata||Kanhogeni Gatlvska||Katakanehi||Dideloquasgi|
|--||Tsa-yo-ga Ajila||--||Tsiyu Aatu||--|
|Ututv||Gadui Kanati||Gadui Gatlvska||Nadie Tadita||Asgoli Digalogisgi|
|Nvwoti||Gola Watsi||Otlvna Gata||Dikanohelvsgi||Galonv Adagatiya||Dideyohvsgi|
|--||--|| Chitsa Amara |
|Waya Agateno||Enagayahe Kanati||Equa Gatlvska||Adeloquasdi Nata||Danua Ihesdi||Digalogisgi|
|Moira Wachacha |
|--||Simcha Fletcher||Ajila|| Ena Uwatie |
| Artahkunistisky |
| Duyugodv Ayosdi Ehn |
|--||Attila Aston|| Asha Amara |
|Tsula Agateno||Tsisdu Kanati||Elan Soquili||Tsulvwisdanehi||--|
|Rylan Lupercus|| Saqui Utina |
| U-wa-yi |
Lagundo Wematin Amara
|Itse:|| Tisyala Chyee |
- Players must request permission to create a character originating from the area.
- Players must request permission from the Creator of the area if they want their character to have spent more than a few days in the area.
- Players may play a character that passed through the area in travels or that their character heard of the area.