Dawn is the second oldest daughter of Darkness Hushhowl and Hartt Attaya, the little sister of Dusk Hushhowl. She lives in Casa di Cavalieri.
- Species: Dawn is a wolf, through and through.
- Fur: Dawns's coat is dense, but straight;
- Optime Hair: Dawns hair is usually braided loosely. If she were to take the braids out, her hair would reach to the middle of her back.
- Facial Features: Dawn has refined features with high cheekbones, a slightly upturned nose. Almond shaped eyes, turned up a little more than her sister's.
- Build and Size: Her figure is hour-glass shaped, a slender waist and wide hips. Very feminine figure.
- Lupus: Feminine and slender, her lupus form is built for speed rather than strength
- Secui: More muscle but she still looks slender and compact, fastest in this form.
- Optime: Highly feminine but holds little muscle save for her legs and arms.
- Humanization: Dawn was born in a mostly feral family, but they soon adapted more humanized ways. She has learned to appreciate all her forms. Preferring her Optime, the extra digits being much more useful than paws.
Silver Chalice (#ADADAD)
Mine Shaft (#2E2E2E)
Jelly Bean (#2689A1)
- Fur: Primarily Pampas (#F5F2F0)
- Markings: Silver Chalice (#ADADAD) legs, arms, tail tip, and ears. Mind Shaft (#2E2E2E) markings on her eyes, tip of her muzzle, and on her chest
- Eyes: Jelly Bean (#2689A1)
- Optime Hair: Pampas (#F5F2F0) with a Mine Shaft (#2E2E2E) streak
- Nose and Paw Pads: Mine shaft (#292929)
74 lbs (0 kg)
26 in (0 cm)
130 lbs (0 kg)
35 in (0 cm)
162 lbs (0 kg)
5 ft 8 in (0 in / 0 cm)
1.2 Jewelry and Accessories
In the slavers camp, Dawn wore clothing to hide her curvy physique. Over time her clothes became to worn out to keep, so she was forced to outgrow the habit of hiding her figure with loose fitting clothing. The only pieces of clothing she still owns at this point in time is a blue Sea Glass necklace, and a simple Pearl bracelet.
The only time her leather bracers come off, is when a formal event is happening within Casa. Replacing her worn leather bracers, a simple pearl bracelet on her right hand. Depending on the event within her home, she can also be seen wearing her brown and black rabbit fur lined cloak to signify her rank within Casa. Her cloak is only worn during (very) special events, including mentor ceremonies, feasts, and while traveling to trade with other packs.
- Speech: how does your dude talk, son?
- Scent: Horses, Leather, (more to come later)
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: oh man what a weirdo
- General Posture and Body Language: Dawn is a quiet and shy girl in general. When push comes to shove, if someone she cares about is in danger or being threatened, the shy quiet girl dies and she will get in the face of anyone who dares threaten or harm her family.
- Dawn is most confident and comfortable around her family. She would do anything for her family, including lay her life on the line.
- Though she is usually a fairly shy and quiet soul, the moment anyone she cares for is put in danger that all changes.
- Being raised and taught that familial ties are the most important bonds to keep in life, Dawn will protect anyone she sees as family regardless of the cost or outcome.
- Dawn isn't against fighting or even killing another being if it meant her family stayed safe.
- Outlook: Family Oriented
- Sociability: Shy, Socially Awkward
- Expression: Usually smiling
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- "A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do."
- "To a neutral good being, life and the assurance of other creatures' rights take precedence over all else."
- "Neutral goods value both personal freedom and adherence to laws."
- Keeping Familial Ties.
- Being with/near her Family.
- Finding her purpose in life.
- Upholding her Family Values.
- Gaining Knowledge to help her family and Pack.
- Losing her family
- General Anxiety when it comes to her family and their safety.
- General Anxiety when it comes to her family's Mortality.
- Being forcefully controlled.
- Likes: Her family, Horses, Archery, Learning new things, Learning new crafts,
- Dislikes: Forceful people, Being forced, Having no say,
- Packs: N/A
- Species: N/A
- Non-Luperci: Her mother was a Verto, she bas no Bias against non Luperci wolves.
- Gender: Doesn't have any strong Bias, Is wary of strangers.
- Sexuality: What happens in your house in your bed, is no business of mine.
- Dawn hasn't explored many relationships other than platonic friendship
- Dawn hasn't given much thought towards if she would prefer men or women (or both)
- Due to her history with the Slavers, Dawn is sensitive to being touched
Describe your character's spirituality. What do they believe? Do they believe in (a) higher power(s)? Do they perform rituals? What do they believe after death? Do they have a creation myth? Maybe this section is long enough to require more space.
- Dawn has tried alcohol before, to a certain point she is fine with it. But getting drunk is off the table for her!
- Dawn has yet to try and tobacco or any drugs that require smoking.
- Dawn is not against drug use in others, but would prefer to keep her wits about her.
- Tracking (Apprentice): Dawn knows the basics of following tracks and scent trails. Since her father has no sense of smell, she had to learn on the go.
- Scouting (Journeyman): Scouting ahead has become something of a second nature after she moved to Casa's Outpost.
- Archery (Master): Lessons from her mother, and lots of practice she is fairly accurate with a bow, even while riding a horse.
- Hunting (Apprentice): Dawn prefers to hunt in optime form with bow and arrow. If need be, she can chase down any prey in lupus form.
- Horse Care (Apprentice): Dawn took care of horses while in the slave camp. She knows the basic day to day needs of horses along with certain long term needs such as horse shoes, and diets.
- Sewing (Journeyman): Dawn can sew with some proficiency. Any textile brought to her, she will do her best to make what is asked of her!
- Hand to Hand Combat (Apprentice): Dawn knows just enough to get by if she needs to, trained in the very basics during her times within the Casa borders. Though most of her time has been spent at the Outpost, she hasn't had much reason to practice hand to hand combat.
- Close Quarters: Dawn is used to picking them off one by one from a safe distance with her bow. But she knows just enough Hand to Hand Combat to get by.
- Pelt: Her light-hued pelt is good for winter but a draw-back in other seasons or at night.
- Armani Catori is Dawn's lover, confidant and best friend. Armani is one of two that Dawn feels comfortable sharing anything, and everything with.
- Darkness Hushhowl has always been the one person Dawn could count on, no matter what life threw at her. He has helped her through many troubling times. His presence alone brings with it safety and never ending love and understanding. Darkness is one of two that Dawn feels comfortable sharing anything, and everything with.
- Pushok Hushhowl is Dawn's troubled younger brother. They share a deep understanding of each other. Dawn feels most comfortable with Pushok, out of all of her siblings.
- Dusk Hushhowl is Dawn's older sister. They have a good relationship. Dawn secretly admires Dusk and her strength.
- Temnota Hushhowl is Dawns youngest brother. Dawn mainly goofs around with Temnota, hoping to bring a smile to his face.
- Shaamah Shaamah attacked her sister Dusk for being the mother of Zetsubo's children. - She has a very strong hate for this man.
- Zetsubou Dawn bares a grudge against this disfigured man, not only for not stopping his father while he murdered her sisters children. But for not being able to protect the family he had wanted with her sister. She truly believes Zetsubou is worthless.
- Specific stuff
- Even animals I guess
- Don't forget commissions or mentorship is an option
- Stuff you want
- Specifically this maybe
- But also this probably
Can be Referenced...
- NPC Type: Minor NPC
- Gender: Gelding
- Species: Horse
- Date of Birth: 2014
- Onboard?: Yes
- Stubborn, Loyal, Dependable.
- The Hushhowl Family
- Being around Dawn
- Being Groomed
- Anyone who might harm the Hushhowl Family.
- Anyone who has harmed Dawn.
- Aethops is usually indifferent when it comes to strangers. He will protect Dawn if she is in danger.
- What it does in its free time
Around Casa di Cavalieri:
- Players can reference seeing this horse grazing in any open grass.
- Players can also reference this horse wandering back towards the Hushhowl Den.
5.1 Post Log & Archives