- Fur: Thick and plush, as to be expected with Northern breeds. Briarblack's coat is well-suited for winters, and subtly soft.
- Optime Hair: Dark and wavy with an ombre into a silvery hue. She braids feathers or beads into her hair.
- Facial Features: Delicate and fair - her refined features are a pretty even blend between wolf and coyote, with smaller ears and a tapered muzzle.
- Eyes: Expressive and sharp. Focused.
- Build and Size: Dainty, with a dancer's build.
- Lupus: xx lbs (xx kg) — 24 in (61 cm)
- Secui: xxx lbs (xx kg) — 38 in (97 cm)
- Optime: 5 ft 9 in (69 in) (175 cm) — xxx lbs (xx kg)
- Humanization: Medium. Hands make for easy work as far as a medic - but otherwise, she is very in tune with her more feral nature and does not shy from lupus form.
- Speech: Low and feminine, but still youthful and prone to exclamation
- Scent: Honeysuckle, wild rose, prairie, forest, marsh, coyote, Del Cenere Gang
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: She is very expressive, if in an understated way: her ears betray her mood, as do soft smiles and frowns, downcast or direct eyes, and other subtle shifts in a face that is rarely blank or static.
- General Posture and Body Language: Quick, dancing gait. Fidgety hands like her mother. Briarblack has an alertness about her at all times, often standing "on her toes" with ears swiveled and nose pointed toward scents.