'Souls RPG has an extremely detailed and rich history with no place in the forums or RP Guide. The Wiki was created to house lots of the miscellaneous and non-essential information that could not fit elsewhere on-site.
Players of 'Souls can read up on former packs, characters, site history, and a myriad of other things. There are many dusty corners to explore on the 'Souls Wiki, and many of them can help you create a character, get your adoptable adopted, and even roleplay better!
Better than that, though, all 'Souls members may update and edit the Wiki! Make your mark on 'Souls and make sure your characters and plots are remembered for the next ten years of 'Souls history!
Last 5 Updates
- Characters.DareiosAhearne . . . December 09, 2016, at 11:52 PM EST by Kitty:
- Characters.Jamaigo . . . December 09, 2016, at 11:49 PM EST by Kitty: Template fixes + pixels
- Characters.LaceValentine . . . December 09, 2016, at 11:08 PM EST by Alaine:
- Characters.RiverLarkReverie . . . December 09, 2016, at 10:33 PM EST by Lin:
- Characters.MicahLykoi . . . December 09, 2016, at 09:41 PM EST by Lin:
Essential Editing Guidelines
- Do not make heavy edits to other players' pages without permission! This includes character / NPC pages. This applies even if you wrote the information in the first place.
- If you find something that's broken, inaccurate, or otherwise outdated -- update it! The Wiki is meant to be edited by all members. All contributions are appreciated.
- If you can edit something you shouldn't have access to, please let the 'SA know ASAP. Don't abuse anything! D8
- When editing, please attach your Players page name in the Author field.
- Do not use fanciness, colors, extremely convoluted formatting, etc. A wiki should be easily read and edited. Unnecessary formatting makes both of these things difficult.
- Adhere to the guidelines of each section.
- Use templates where applicable. It's okay to modify things, but your page should not be radically different from other similar pages.
- Adding relevant images is awesome! Imgur is a great host. Make sure your images are Creative Commons or otherwise non-Copyrighted.
- You may make minor changes to main pages (e.g., the Areas page -- fixing a typo, adding a new territory, etc.). If you want to make major changes (e.g., formatting or page layout changes) ask first.
- Wiki Forum: Keep this link handy! If you get stuck or you want to discuss the Wiki, here's where you do it!
- Login: Login with your forum username and password -- BOTH fields are case sensitive!
- Wiki Guidelines: Make sure to read the Guidelines! Refer back to them from time to time, please.
- Basic Editing: Once you've read our Guidelines, learn PmWiki basics. It's not too hard!
- Create Your First Page: Ready? GO!
- Templates: Various page templates -- please use them!
- Documentation Index: Ready for advanced Wiki coding?