2002 — The Second Year
Here, you would write a little blurb summarizing some of the major events of the year. Doesn't matter how long or short it is, though anything less than three lines looks a little silly. Please note that the years are split up into rough monthly groupings—"Early" consists of January - April, "Middle" consists of May - August, and "Late" consists of September - December.
- DD Month: Descriptions and summaries are good!
- DD Month: I am a thread from the archive!
- Remember to mark your matures! Please use the same tag for mature threads for consistency. :) MATURE: 
- ~DD Month: Sie made a crappy thread. And because we're not exactly sure when this happened, we stick a ~ before the date to indicate it is approximate. Some events don't have corresponding threads, or they were lost in time, or eaten by a black hole. Sometimes it's necessary to estimate--take your best guess as to where it happened by referencing surrounding events in the DetailedHistory page.
- Plot? begins.
- If there's a large plot beginning or ending with the piece of history you're referencing, mark it as indicated. Some plots have pages, some don't.