The Vela Family
The Vela Family
Statistics & Foundation
ADOPT A VELA
On this page... (hide)
The Vela family was formed in the regions of Onuba, Spain. Due to their lack of rank, the founding Vela siblings could not afford to take care of themselves, causing them to be absorbed by street life culture and finding their own ways to fend for their needs, inadvertently adopting some of their parents nasty habits of gambling and other such things.
During the course of their lives, the four Vela siblings committed many things, none of which they had been caught for, but when framed for something they did not commit, they were imprisoned. They were imprisoned by Baroness Thalia Amaranthe? under the charge or treason. In June of 2016, the siblings managed to break out of their cells, making their escape from Onuba and towards Nova Scotia. The siblings temporarily parted their separate ways, to keep each other safe and so those following them couldn't find all of them, but promised to find each other again and make their way to Krokar, where it was rumored the Baroness' daughter, Semini, lived. They seek her protection as to not wind up in prison once again.
- Octávia Vela x Simón Zapatero
- Cebrián Vela
- Cayetano Vela
- Emilio Vela
- Marcia Duarte x Cebrián Vela
- Araceli Rivera x Emilio Vela
- Odilon Rivera
- Primitiva Vela
- Rute Costa x Odilon Rivera
- Dimas Rivera
- Andrés Rivera
- Reluceo Vela x Leonardo Auditore
- Onuba — The Vela siblings were born and raised themselves on the streets of Onuba.
- Krokar — After having escaped from Onuba, the Vela siblings each made their way to Nova Scotia in search of Semini, tracking her back to Krokar, seeking to join for her protection from her mother.
The Vela family was formed of luperci-ortus, and has had nothing but them. Growing up in Onuba, there was nothing but luperci, and those that were non-luperci were either hated, or felt pity for. Though not the most dignified themselves, those in the Vela family hold these same regards towards non-luperci and choose for the much more favorable two-legged form.
Because of the racial diversity in Onuba, many of those in the Vela family are dogs, particularly dog hybrids. Those in the Vela family are most border collie or shepherds, along with hybrids of both of them. Their physical features take more after which breed is more prominent, but their builds tend to be the same lean shape.
- Build & Size: Most of those in the Vela family are usually medium to smaller sized being they are just dog hybrids, but are much more on the slimmer side due to their lifestyle. Some show more muscle than others, but all tend to be lean in figure.
- Facial Features: Most tend to have facial features of dog, but depending on which breed is more prominent determines the main features.
- Fur: Fur length depends on the dog breed that is more prominent, but typically tends to be on the shorter side. Fur colors range from whites, to tans, to browns, and even to black.
- Eye Color: Most eye colors are on the cooler side, ranging from blues to greens; though there have been some neutral colored eyes in the family line, like Thiago's grayish eyes.