- Powerplay is discussed usually as it happens. Bring it up to me in Discord if you have it, but if you don't go ahead and write it out and make a note OOC. I'll let you know if I'd like you to change it.
- My one current character is pretty consistent with his personality, but unpredictable things may happen! I'll usually bring this up in Discord or OOC in a post.
- Major plot points like deaths, injuries, and/or any kind of trauma are to be discussed before the start of a thread.
- I tend to do a lot of research (I love research umg I'm the biggest goddamn nerd), so I tend to get in detail with some things I may happen to know a lot about. Ask my any questions about things if you're not sure and it influences your post!
- Regarding violent gore, I can and sometimes will write out heavy gore, in great detail. It doesn't bother me in the least, but if you're not comfortable please let me know beforehand if possible! I don't want to offend/freak out anyone! It's just something that doesn't hit my brain as hard as others and sometimes I can't really tell where the line for "too much" is. I will mark threads mature accordingly as these situations come up.
- On top of violent gore, I am also okay with offensive/mature language from characters only. I absolutely do not appreciate it from/to players. What my characters say IC is not necessarily what I think/feel OOC! Again, if any of it bothers you, feel free to let me know.
- The one thing I do have a harder time with is sexual content. I find it very difficult within the 'Souls genre, so more likely than not I will ask for a fade to black unless I feel brave enough or know you really well.
Lasky and Other
- I usually don't really do LASKY, since not very many of my characters have connections to other 'Soulsverse families and characters.
- Unless this involves human!characters. In which case heeeeeell yes. It may even bring up muse for Canon interactions!
- Preybot is another ehhhh thing, since I've never done it before and certainly don't wanna mess it up on my first try.
- LASKY is low priority. A lot of these threads will be prone to dying out unless that shit is the good good.
- OOC etiquette pretty much boils down to "don't be a dick". Super simple stuff.
- Please don't use fancy graphical tables! Text tables with smaller graphics/pictures or tables with an image that transitions quickly to text are fine, but I will very often lurk and post from my phone, so I prefer being able to go through posts with mile long images. Plus, I'm blind as a bat and having larger, clearer text makes me less likely to misread anything or tear my hair out trying to read your post. No preference for fonts beyond ones that are clear and readable. Print-style fonts (Arial, Times, Georgia, etc etc) are a good go-to for me. If the tables I use in our threads are unreadable for you, let me know and I'll switch to a more legible table!
- Please do not bother me about doing free artwork or complain about my prices. Trust me, I'm pretty dirt poor, too.
- Uhhh, that's it.
- I guess? 8D