~ WIP ~ Iorek is a fluffy thing that gets into trouble a lot
- What A Catch Donnie - Fall Out Boy
I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match
- Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes - Fall Out Boy
What a match,
I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet
And I'd promise you anything for
Another shot at life
- (coffee's for closers) - Fall Out Boy
And oh baby, when they made me, they broke the mold
- I'm Still Standing - Elton John
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
And did you think this fool could never win
Well, look at me, I'm a-coming back again
- Flares - The Script
Well did you see the flares in the sky?
Were you blinded by the light?
Did you feel the smoke in your eyes?
Did you? Did you?
Did you see the sparks fill with hope? You are not alone
Cause someone's out there, sending out flares
- A Little Less Than Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me - Fall Out Boy
Write me off, give up on me
'Cause darling, what did you expect?
I'm just off a lost cause
A long shot, don't even take this bet
And I'm just the boy using too many chances
- I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off - Fall Out Boy
We're the new face of failure
Prettier and younger but not any better off
Bullet proof loneliness
At best, at best
- Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash - Fall Out Boy
My insides are copper
And I'd kill to make them gold
Conversation got me here: another night alone in the city
- Monster - Imagine Dragons
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
That this problem lies in me
- Read All About It - Emeli Sandé
You've got the words to change a nation
But you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
Afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?
You've got a heart as loud as lightning
So why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away