Character Pixel Templates
Below is a collection of pixel templates, free for useage here on 'Souls, of which you may have seen being used on the wiki or on board!
- Right click and select "Save Image As...".
- Open in your image editor of choice and duplicate the layer with the pixel in it. If you don't already have a graphics program, GIMP is free to download and easy to use!
- Lock the transparency (in Photoshop and GIMP it's a small checkerboard button; in SAI it's a checkbox next to the words "Preserve Opacity").
- Set the Mode to "Multiply".
- Choose the colors of your wolf, et voilà, you're coloring!
Alternatively, if you are not comfortable with editting your own pixels you can alwys post to Talents - Requests; where another member would be more than happy to help you out!
The following templates and their respective alternated forms have been created and contributed by the following players:
Thanks guys, you all rock!
|The templates are sorted by like-height and then by like-base design.|