Hi, I'm Dale. I'm a roleplayer on 'Souls with projects on the side, which you can read about below.
If you need to contact me, please do so by PM on my Dogmeat account.
- Shale (Slave)
- Margaux (wiki page in progress)
- Adoptable #4: An individualist seeking to remain authentic, this character has is a seeker of knowledge that lets few others get close to their truest self.
- Adoptable #6: A reluctant hero in the making, this character has a softer side they don't like to reveal. Though concerned with their own life and survival, they can't help but feel a weary sympathy for their world and those suffering in it.
- Adoptable #8: This character has decided to turn their backs on all things lawful and live as freely and selfishly as they wish. They are borderline feral (if not feral already), surrendering to a world of tooth and claw, on the verge of losing themselves to their vices and own flaws. Can they pulled back from the brink, or will they reach that one last slope to jump from? (Character comes with restrictions - see page for details)
- Adoptable #9: A kind individual who believes in a greater good, this honey-tongued canine combines class and charm with a sense of vision. This said, such a gentle persona can fall in the presence of lesser morals and their own insecurities.
- Adoptable #13: A stern and justice-driven character, this soul seeks to be a pillar that upholds an orderly and lawful society. They are devoted and punctual, having potential as some kind of guardian or lawbringer, but hide a more wrathful side that turns them into an oath-breaker's worst nightmare.
- Adoptable #14: A brash vigilante who hates to see the innocent wronged, this character acts first and apologizes later. When they're not being a whirling force of justice with claws and fangs or words and wits, they spend time trying to better their community and seeking a free society for all.
- Adoptable #15: A people-oriented philanthropist, this character donates as much time as they can to helping others and bringing out the best in people. At the cost of their own health or sanity, they would do almost anything to lend a hand to those who need it.
- Adoptable #18: This kind soul hides a bitter streak due to a life of difficulty and loss. They try their best to be kind to everyone, but are distant due to unsaid fears and keep most at arm's length. They dislike being in the spotlight, doing best in doing good as someone's right hand or helper.
- Adoptable #20: A monstrous and selfish radical, this character values their freedom and desires over consequence and care for others. They foam at the mouth for the chance to act as they will, tearing apart anything or anyone in their path that might stand in their way.
- Adoptable #21: Cold but caring at the core, this character tries not to drown in the influences of others. Despite being raised to trust no one in a backstabbing world, they want something better and a less vicious future. Their methods of achieving this, however, are heavily influenced by a controlling cynicism.
- Adoptable #22: A guardian to the bitter end, this character takes on the weight of the world for those they pledge loyalty to. Though not outwardly affectionate, their stoicism hides a deep love and care for those they consider kin and who earn their hard-won trust.
- Adoptable #24: A dignified and cautious wallflower, this character is an omega who knows too much. Always waiting for the right chance to speak, they're submissive but stoic and approach everything with grace.
- Character Quickstart Generator - A WIP random character generator that uses dice to create quick and easy character inspirations.
- Dale's Free Character Designs - Free character designs I put up for others to claim and use.
- The Open Territories' Category - A category I made on the Wiki to list all open territories, player-made and in the default 'Souls canon, for people to look at. They're a great starting point if you want to find a place with an established backstory for your character to come from.
- World Territories (Large Cities Without Significant Luperci Population) - I've removed redlinks on this page so that all the large cities without a significant Luperci presence have a template. I've filled in climate and geographic information from Wikipedia, and put lore in some of the cities for others to play around or get started with. If you want to go and edit something I've started, please feel free.
- World Template (Basic) - An even more stripped-down version of the World Template page, adapted from the existing open World Territories for the game.