- My average response time is a week, affected variously by school and unreliable job(s).
- If our thread has gone untouched for more than a week, cattle prod me!
- I write best under pressure, so don't be afraid to be persistent with me about replying to our thread.
- Please remind me if we discussed having a thread and it has not been started within three days.
- Though I strive for IC conclusions, OOC endings are always okay with me. You do not need to discuss with me beforehand a conclusion you've come up with for our thread.
- It is not required to message me and let me know when you are ending our thread.
- I do not actively watch and archive my threads after an extended period of no response. I let the automatic system take care of that.
- You do not need a plot in mind when requesting a thread, though one is preferred and will likely be provided anyway.
- I enjoy mature themes, and will enact them at random. You must tell me to keep it PG, if you do not want to be blindsided by my RPing depravity.
- Even if I'm not taking new threads, I will make room for important plots regarding the respective packmates of my characters.
- I will do LASKY; I will do Prey Bot.