|» Hide «|
Reading our introductory information is mandatory before attempting to join!
The Fort Preble Outpost at Portland, Maine, is an important off-board trade destination for Salsola.
» Longterm aNPCs may eventually be moved here.
|Contact & Links|
Salsola has its own Discord Chat! To be added to the channel, please contact Salsolan Leadership.
» Only players of active or aNPC'd Salsolans may join the Salsola Discord Chat.
Salsola has traps around its border. Anyone is permitted to add a trap; it is suggested any new traps are clearly marked. Markings for Salsolan traps typically use several methods. The pack occasionally changes its method of marking the traps for added security.
- Scent-marking: either natural scents or contrived scents (e.g., lemon balm or mint smeared on a pair of trees indicates there's a trap between the two trees)
- Visual cues: sometimes vines wrapped around low branches of trees, stones arranged in a particular pattern, etc.
- Some traps, especially permanent ones, are simply left unmarked
- Deep, permanent trapping pit where the River Deception meets the Pictou River
- Several deadfall traps located in the exterior region of the forest
- Several snares along the length of the River Deception, especially near the Shulie Farmland area -- these are the most mobile of the Salsolan traps, and are frequently moved from place to place.
- Drowning trap on a small island in the middle of the Pictou; pulling the snare dislodges a stone that would weigh a would-be trespasser down in the water.
- Deadly tension-based trap in the northern forest, always clearly marked