Krokar – History
Krokar Wiki Navigation
Wiki Pages and Directories
|Colours||Kraken Blue (#057D9F)|
|Founded By||Lucille & August Cormier|
|Founded On||July 10, 2014|
|Disbanded On||October 31, 2018|
|2014 Top Krokaran||Aindrea (Jul), Octavius (Aug), Catriona/Semini (Sep), Catriona/Storm (Oct), Vidar (Nov), Vidar (Dec)|
|2015 Top Krokaran||Vidar (Jan), Vidar (Feb), Milos (Mar), Semini (Apr), Semini (May), Semini (Jun), Lilith (Jul), Lilith/Chien (Aug), Eliza (Sep), Aindrea (Oct), Milos (Nov), Eliza (Dec)|
|2016 Top Krokaran||Eliza (Jan), Storm (Feb), Storm (Mar), Eliza (Apr), Sylven (May), Sylven/Eliza (Jun), Tansy (Jul), Slave (Aug), Slave (Sep), Iroquois (Oct), Willow (Nov), Iroquois (Dec)|
|2017 Top Krokaran||Thiago (Jan), Willow (Feb), Thiago (Mar), Thiago (Apr), Elva (May), Elva (Jun), Elva (Jul), Oscar (Aug), Oscar (Sep), Narcisse (Oct), Oscar (Nov), Oscar (Dec)|
|2018 Top Krokaran||Logan (Jan), Oscar (Feb), Oscar (Mar), Oscar (Apr), Oscar (May), Ascher (Jun), Ascher (Jul), Inara (Aug), Inara (Sep)|
Krokar only just formed in July of 2014, but it was a busy year. Their previous home flooded, causing the loss of much of the family's livestock and supplies. It prompted rescues, salvage, and finally the decision to move. Gus and Lucille left first, back to a land they previously traveled through: 'Souls. Along the way, they met new canines, and many of them chose to join the growing group. Eventually the budding pack decided on a new home with several lakes and rivers, along with livable human structures.
Buildings were repaired in their new home, and some new ones were built; the territory was explored and claimed, and pack members got to know each other. The pack as a whole also learned how to work together, which is still an ongoing process. Krokar initially claimed a small section of territory and soon found that they could handle more, and so the borders were expanded.
The beginnings of relationships with other packs were also started. Lucille and Gus personally visited Vinatta, and Gus visited New Dawn, while members of Anathema, Sapient, and Casa di Cavalieri brought gifts to Krokar's borders. A trade was agreed upon with Sapient.
The pack's first litters of puppies were also born: Adonis and Aphrodite Donovan to Piper Dae and Aindrea Donovan, and Gregory Pendragon to Catriona Donovan. The Cormier family is also back together with the arrival of Eliza and Tybalt.
Though the pack has put in a lot of work, there is much still to be done, and 2015 will be even busier than 2014 was.
2015 was a lively and eventful year for Krokar! After bringing in the new year with their first annual Winter Feast, Krokarans worked hard to keep their territory safe, their structures sound, and their stores full, all the while welcoming new members, new caribou, and new Guppies into their folds.
Keeping the stores full proved difficult at first. Thefts from the barn led to an investigation, and it was discovered that a pair of raccoons were at fault. Spring brought floods to all of 'Souls, and Krokar was not spared. Buildings were damaged, especially the Ail Po Barn, the home to a colony of cats. Krokarans bravely went into the crumbling building and rescued the cats, and their kittens too! The colony was set up temporarily in a barn near the village while Ail Po was restored to its former glory.
The flooding delayed a trade deal that was brokered in 2014 between Krokar and their neighbor to the east, Sapient. Once both packs recovered, they were able to complete the first major trade between them and kick off their budding relationship. Krokar also began to make friends with their neighbors to the south. Plans to institute a livestock breeding program were brought to fruition in May, when Mable the hairy cow was bred with Vinátta's bull, and again in August when proposals of trade and pairings was discussed between Milos and Aspen, Vinátta's Stable Manager.
They also received several visits from an ambassador from Casa di Cavalieri, as well as a trading party from Salsola. While Casa's visits were always friendly, there was tension with Salsola due to personal issues between their leaders and Semini. In an effort to cool down these tensions, Semini spent some time building a literal friend-ship with Cour des Miracles.
Semini was not the only pack member to be affected by personal issues. Storm Cormier, adopted brother to Gus, disappeared from the pack to confront the unresolved problems of his past. He returned with grave injuries, but with the help of Pepper and the support of Krokar, he was able to make a full recovery. Eliza Cormier's friend, Peony vanished as well, and the search for her is still ongoing.
In August, Krokar saw its first Navigator promotion with Semini! Gus and Lucille felt that all of her hard work and dedication to many aspects of the pack earned her the rank. Soon afterwards, Taseko spearheaded a new venture: the Krokar Depot near Casa's territory.
Krokar also saw its first official mateship ceremony between Ciara and Aindrea. Organized by Semini and with the help of others in the pack, the ceremony was heavily influenced by the couple's shared Highland culture. In early December, Ciara and Aindrea welcomed three puppies to their family, the first of many to come!
We look forward to seeing Krokar sail into a bright 2016!
It's been another busy year in Krokar! 2016 started off with a lot of puppies: two born to Semini with Sapien, Nikita Volkov, followed closely by four to Lucille and Gus Cormier! Rounding out the year's litters were two born to Eliza Cormier and Milos Parhelion in August.
But not all was rosy in the months between the births. Hardship and tragedy struck in mid-March when Milos' past caught up with him. After destroying Krokar's Depot in the south, a group of mercenaries known as the Austringer Cartel arrived at the pack's borders in search of Milos and his friend, Sorcha. Demanding the two former slaves as ransom, the cartel promised Krokar horses and the return of Eliza's friend, Peony. The pack's refusal to give into the Austringer Cartel's demands resulted in a brief, but fierce, battle and the ensuing confrontation ended in Sorcha's death, along with several of the Austringers. Two of the survivors joined Krokar as Flotsam and began to make up for their misdeeds.
While the pack was still reeling from the Austringer Hostility, a meteor dubbed the Red Star fell into the ocean, and the resulting shockwaves damaged a lot of the pack lands while causing flooding and terrifying earthquakes. The pack came together, with the welcome assistance to their allies in Sapient, to help each other and make all the repairs they could.
With the unwelcome excitement during the beginning of the year, the pack enjoyed the relative calm that followed. New buildings were built, including watch towers at various sites along the border and they held the Celebration of Achievements with caribou races featured prominently. Malina, sponsored by Semini, won this year's race! Other achievements included promotions throughout the ranks, notably the promotion of Milos Parhelion to Quartermaster.
September saw an increase in members, and, as a result, leadership decided to expand the lands and shift their borders to include more of the Miramichi river. Trade continued as well, including acquiring a llama and other goods from one of Vinatta's members in return for a young caribou. During ongoing talks for another livestock agreement with AniWaya, the tribal pack disbanded, and Krokar acquired a large amount of livestock in the process. After the loss of the Krokar Depot, the pack started a new venture in an attempt to increase trade: the Old Ironsides Depot on the way to Portland.
With all the new animals settled in, the pack began to tuck in for the winter, looking forward to the new year.
A biting cold and wicked snow usher in another year for the fisherfolk of Krokar, putting to rest the tragedies, transgressions, and turmoil that seemed to endure the four seasons of 2017.
When their allies were attacked early in the year by a group of mercenaries, members of Krokar stood strong and brave alongside Sapient. The bittersweet victory resulted in the loss of one beloved Krokaran, Nikolas McCreery. Krokar members returned home to find that two expecting mothers had given birth: a pair of puppies born to Ailie Morgan, fathered by Finlay Cormier, and another pair born to Semini, fathered by Lokr Revlis of Salsola. Reluceo Vela, too, gave birth prior to the fighting to two children fathered by Leonardo Auditore of Sapient. While Krokar recovered from that conflict, a new adversary appeared: a sickness that ravaged the entirety of 'Souls territory. Much to everyone's relief in Krokar, the sickness was mild and the pack recovered without casualties.
At the beginning of summer news arrived from Vinátta that its leader was missing and they were disbanding. Krokar took in many of their animals because of the livestock breeding program between the packs. Many of Vinátta's members joined Krokar as well. With their numbers swelling, Captains Lucille and August decided that the time was nigh to expand the pack's territory and Krokar claimed land further to the north and west. After the stress and turmoil of winter, it seemed that peace and calm was finally settling over Krokar and its people began to breathe easy.
Ailie Morgan set off on a trade expedition with Bramble Parhelion in tow, eager to establish the pack as a fair and worthy trade power. Weeks turned into months and, near the end of summer, only Bramble returned. Ailie had been abducted and much of their traded goods lost. And, despite their best efforts, Ailie was never found. During late summer, two new Guppies were born to parents Iroquois and Sylven Firebringer, who later announced their mateship.
In order to strengthen their alliance with Sapient, leadership from both packs brought their respective people together for a late-summer beach party. A raft-building competition was held, good food was served, and much drink was consumed. After returning home, it became increasingly obvious something was not right. Some of Krokar's members had been ill ever since the party and some Sapiens were also sick. Many feared that the pestilence that had swept across the territories earlier in the year had returned. Mysteriously, it seemed only a select few were afflicted. Late in the autumn season, after trading several goods from a passing loner, a number of maps was discovered among the new items. Curious, many Krokarans followed these strange maps and many Krokarans returned.
But not all.
The body of Sapien Kalila Damaichu turned up on Krokar's borders and shortly after it was determined that Oscar Morelli, Thiago Vela, and Reluceo Vela, were missing from Krokar, and that members in Sapient were also missing after discovering maps of their own. Once again, Krokar and Sapient came together to search for their vanished numbers. Meanwhile, tragedy befell the Cormier-Parhelion family when Eliza gave birth to two stillborn pups. While the family mourned, Krokarans discovered that they were being kept in the Serpentine Mountains by a group of slave traders, and made compliant and weak with drugs. Another fierce fight commenced, resulting in the death of a Krokaran named Lilith Fairbreeze when she sacrificed herself to save her packmate, Malcolm. But their efforts, and the lives lost, were not in vain. Krokar and Sapient clinched victory against the drug-dealing slave traders and returned home with their missing members.
With Oscar returned safely home, Captain and founder of Krokar, August Cormier, announced his intention to lead a group to Old Ironsides, Krokar's trading depot stationed in Portland, and relinquish his role as leader. Long-time Krokaran, and former Navigator, Semini, too, announced that she would be leaving Krokar to sail the seas as captain of her very own ship.
After a treacherous year of tragedy and turmoil, it is Krokar's hope that 2018 will bring peace, quiet, and cheer.
Cold and cleansing, the winds of winter wiped clear the worries and the woes from the previous year and promised a bright and bountiful future for the fisherfolk of Krokar.
With the announcement of a scavenger hunt that included Sapient, Krokar, and the distant coyote clan of Inferni, January allowed Krokarans the opportunity to reunite with their allies for the first time following their defeat of the drug cartel that had dogged them both, as well as provide the chance to form diplomatic ties with a clan that was lesser-known to them than most others.
Encouraged by the success of the scavenger hunt, Captain Lucille and Quartermaster Milos held the pack's first Festival of Luck event in March. Intended as a way for Krokarans to explore new lands, near and far, or to scavenge and engage in trade, the Festival of Luck provided members with a goal that they could attain and an excuse to go exploring after a long and snowy winter. That same month, Eliza Cormier and Milos Parhelion welcomed three new, healthy Guppies to the pack.
Later that spring, after being missing for over 10 months, Ailie Morgan resurfaced at Krokar's borders and was finally welcomed home. But, as spring melted into summer, turmoil and discord rippled through the tiny Morgan-Cormier family. In an act of defiance and discontent, the children of Ailie Morgan and Finlay Cormier defected from their birth pack and sought a new life in the newly-formed Mistfell Vale to the south.
But life carried ever on and, with summer in full growth, Krokar's fourth annual Celebration of Achievements was held. This year's event saw a new game to the festivities: Ball! Envisioned by Norah Morelli, the objective of Ball was, quite simply, to score a goal by ensuring the ball crossed over the opposing team's line. In this year's first Ball game, Team Two, comprised of Eliza Cormier, Oscar Morelli, and Percival Parhelion, won over Team One, which consisted of Elias Blueridge, Finlay Cormier, and Milos Parhelion. In addition to Ball, the pack's second caribou race was held and Myla, sponsored by Ascher Stormbringer, came in first place.
As summer burned on, warm and bright, Krokar continued to experienced growth and prosperity. Milos Parhelion was promoted to Captain toward the end of June and Oscar Morelli accepted his promotion to Navigator in August. Meanwhile, later in August, Ascher Stormbringer and Tarina Skadi welcomed a new son to the pack.
It felt as though everything was finally evening out.
As it does, Summer aged and, slowly, the verdant leaves faded into hues of maple and crimson and gold. And, with this kiss of autumn, came a letter from Old Ironsides in Portland requesting goods and labor. Impressed with their outpost's success, Krokar's leaders gathered together the requested items and, eager to see her husband again, Lucille volunteered to lead a large crew that transported the goods and animals down to Portland.
Shortly after their departure, a strange young woman found her way to Krokar's borders and attempted to evangelize its people to her beliefs. Uncertain of the woman's intents, Eliza demanded that she leave.
And, for several days afterwards, everything seemed as it should have and, as it does, life went on.
Then, on a dusky late-autumn night, two figures stole into Krokar under the cover of darkness and ignited a fire in Fiskebyn. The fire spread rapidly through the village and expanded into the nearby Aster's Fields, threatening its animals. While some Krokarans attempted to fight the flames in Fiskebyn, others saved their livestock by setting the animals free from their paddocks and stalls.
But a dry and blustery autumn encouraged the flames and, despite their best efforts, Fiskebyn burned. Krokarans scattered from the flames and, in the days that followed the destruction, it became obvious that the damage that had been done was irreparable. In addition, Krokar's sole remaining Captain, along with his daughter, was missing. Leaderless and without their homes or livelihood, it was decided that Krokar would disband.
In the wake of Krokar's disabandment on October 31st, while others moved on to seek out new lives, members of the Cormier-Parhelion family stuck together and formed a new loner group called The Shoal.
Everyone, but especially former Krokar members, is welcome and encouraged to add events and history to this timeline. We appreciate notable, useful, and accurate information pertaining to Krokar and its members! Thank you for your contribution!
What to Add
- Plots, births, deaths, joiners, defectors, mateships, divorces, silly pranks, almost anything!
- Notable interactions that might happen between your non-Krokaran within our territory or with a Krokar character
- Events involving your Krokar character happening to them elsewhere in 'Souls territory
How to Add
- Be sure you are following the general Wiki Editing Guidelines.
- Including a link to characters names, packs, and threads is helpful!
- If you are not comfortable editing the Wiki, please feel free to reach out and ask for help!
- Remember to mark mature content appropriately where applicable!
- Please adhere to the following format:
* In the spirit of [[Packs/Krokar]], the pack comes together for their annual Celebration of Achievements festivities and holds their first Sink or Swim contest, a competition that encourages members to test their skills at building a water-worthy vessel from scratch. [[Characters/Chien( Dupont)]] and his sailboat win the contest. '^[[NSoulsThread:22807|#]]^'
- After a several long weeks of careful searching, planning, and collaboration with like-minded individuals interested in the formation of a new pack, Krokar is established in the River of Fire area. In addition to its leaders, mates Lucille and August Cormier, Krokar is founded by Aindrea Donovan, Gunslinger Russo, Zelda Arreopath, Octavius Poer de Angelo, Artemis Nightclaw, Piper Dae, Gaius Faustus, Mariana Rojas, Marina del Rey, Theon Russo, Pepper, Claude, Finlay Cormier, Iroquois, Hazel, and Gavin. , , , , , , , , , 
- Storm Cormier joins the pack after an emotional reunion with Lucille and August Cormier. 
- Amunet joins the pack but departs again after only a short time. 
- Ashyra Umbren joins the pack but departs again after only a short time. 
- A new member, Kaylie, meets two other Greenhorns, Amunet and Ashyra Umbren. 
- The addition of several new members prompts Lucille and August Cormier to expand Krokar's territory.
- Semini joins the pack after meeting Lucille in the Miramichi Watershed and returning home with her. 
- Catriona Donovan joins the pack and reunites with her brother, Aindrea Donovan. 
- After meeting two Krokarans, Semini  and Octavius Poer de Angelo , Milos Parhelion and his companion, Sorcha Logan, join the pack. 
- On 18 October, Piper Dae gives birth to Adonis Donovan and Aphrodite Donovan, who are fathered by Aindrea Donovan. [M] 
- In order to be closer to Catriona Donovan, who he is courting, Tyris Kurosoul defects from Vinátta to join the pack. 
- On 25 October, Catriona Donovan gives birth to Gregory Pendragon, who is fathered by William Pendragon of Cour des Miracles. [M] 
- Eliza Cormier and her companion, Peony, join the pack and reunites with her brother, August Cormier. 
- Vidar joins the pack after defecting from New Dawn. 
- After a brutal attack, Faolan Kido is helped back to Krokar by Semini and Taro Kurosoul of Vinátta.  Faolan joins the pack during his recovery and assumes the name Dylan due to having suffered severe memory loss. 
- In an effort to brighten winter's grey, Octavius Poer de Angelo, Atalanta Kartal, Milos Parhelion, and Sorcha Logan decorate Fiskebyn with color. 
- Aspen travels to the pack from Vinátta to discuss an inter-pack livestock breeding program with Milos Parhelion. 
- Vidar distributes gifts to some of his fellow pack mates. 
- Krokar's first annual Winter Celebrations event is launched, starting with an ice fishing competition. 
- A bonfire, one of the first of many more to come, is held for the Winter Celebrations. 
- The winner of the ice fishing contest is revealed to be Theon Russo. Krokarans celebrate with a winter feast! 
- Krokar is hit by heavy flooding in the Spring, causing damage to many buildings and sections of fencing and the loss of some vessels. Several Krokarans, including Milos Parhelion, Lucille, Sortio, Storm Cormier, Semini and Nvda Eclipse come together to help round up the livestock in an effort to keep them safe. ,  In the aftermath of the floods, an attempt is also made to help relocate the feral cats and kittens who live at Ail Po Farm to ensure their safety until the floods have receded. , 
- Lost and confused following the damage from the spring floods, Beatrice Tindall finds herself well into Krokaran territory and is approached by Milos Parhelion and Semini, the later of whom she unexpectedly recognizes. 
- Over the past couple of weeks since the flood, something appears to be stealing from the communal storage. Krokarans find that bags of animal feed have holes chewed in them, dried apples and other produce are missing, and tools and hay have been scattered in the process. After time and investigation, it is discovered that the culprits are raccoons! 
- The Donovan family hosts a party and all Krokarans are welcome to join in the festivities! 
- Something concerning happens to Storm Cormier that alerts several members to his aid. 
- Eliza Cormier and Milos Parhelion catch fireflies together and a spark is unknowingly ignited. 
- Krokar celebrates its 1 year anniversary!
- In the spirit of Krokar, the pack comes together for their annual Celebration of Achievements festivities and holds their first Sink or Swim contest, a competition that encourages members to test their skills at building a water-worthy vessel from scratch. Chien Dupont) and his sailboat win the contest. 
- August Cormier and Lucille announce Semini's promotion to Navigator, the first of its kind in the pack. Semini accepts and is congratulated by her pack mates. 
- The Captains of Krokar learn of New Dawn's forcible disbandment and encourage its members to offer asylum and aid to the refugees.
- Ciara and Aindrea Donovan take each other as mates in a traditional handfasting ceremony and the exchanging of rings. The ceremony is carried out by Semini, Lucille and August Cormier, with Taseko, Milos Parhelion and Beatrice Tindall, among others, in attendance. 
- Eliza Cormier receives a pigeon from Galilani Adahy of AniWaya, inviting her and others from Krokar to attend the AniWaya Mature Green Corn Festival 2015, designed to strengthen bonds between AniWaya and other packs. 
- Eliza Cormier, Chien Dupont, Ciara, Aindrea Donovan all attend the opening of the AniWaya Mature Green Corn Festival 2015 in AniWaya. The Festival is kicked off with a welcome from Claudius Aston and the visitors are invited to partake in a drink of ceremonial black tea. 
- Eliza Cormier and Lilith Fairbreeze attend the gift giving ceremony at the AniWaya Mature Green Corn Festival 2015 in AniWaya, where gifts, including weapons and decorative items, are offered to those who have attended the festival from other packs. 
- Taseko proposes the idea of a trading post offsite from Krokar but still within the 'Souls area. 
- The offsite trading post, simply known as the Krokar Depot, is officially established by Taseko within the town of Berwick. 
- Milos Parhelion learns of Eliza Cormier's love for Storm Cormier and feels as though a door has closed for him. 
- On 2 December, Ciara gives birth to Iona, Mairead, and Tomas, who are fathered by Aindrea Donovan. 
- On 30 December, Eliza Cormier gives birth to Willow Cormier, who is fathered by Storm Cormier. [M] 
- On 01 January, Semini gives birth to Tiamat and Lotan, who are fathered by Nikita Volkov. She brings home Laevisa Arena, her sister Scarlett Arena, and Caoba Robles, all of whom assisted with the birth of her children. 
- On 09 January, Lucille gives birth to Norah Morelli, Nellie Cormier, Remy Cormier, and Oscar Morelli, who are fathered by August Cormier. 
- Eliza Cormier visits Milos Parhelion's cottage and informs him that she broke things off with Storm Cormier. After a few awkward revelations and pointless arguing, the pair confess their love for one another and start a relationship. 
- Milos Parhelion and Tierney Brádaigh of Sapient come upon a loner stuck in the snow. He and Tierney help the unfortunate loner, who repays their kindness with a few young, sickly Harris hawks. 
- After spending countless nights working on a very special gift for Eliza Cormier, Milos Parhelion presents her with a custom flag to symbolize their relationship and proposes the idea of mateship, which she delightfully accepts. 
- A bonfire is lit on the North Shore in Sapient's territory, signifying the alliance between Krokar and Sapient. 
- Milos Parhelion and Eliza Cormier announce their engagement to their Captains and are thrilled to receive their blessing. 
- With dawn glowing on the horizon, Milos Parhelion and Eliza Cormier hold their mateship ceremony with only immediate family present to witness the joining of the two lovers. 
- The Outpost disbands and, since their Outpost stall remains standing, an idea for Krokar to take over the area to form a new depot closer to home is proposed.
- On 10 March, The Krokar Depot, headed by Taseko, is destroyed by Marcella Fauks and her gang of slavers. 
- This marks the beginning of the Austringer Hostility.
- On 16 March, Milos Parhelion spies a red-tailed hawk with a familiar teal eye patch. The raptor lands upon a fence and utters a single-worded message before taking flight again: "Alone." 
- Milos follows the hawk out of Krokar and is set upon by Marcella Fauks and Kazimir Drachev.Eliza Cormier and Storm Cormier manage to rescue him, but not before he is seriously wounded. [M] 
- Scouts immediately begin scouring the territory around Krokar. Tandy McClain, Mason Sinclair, Laevisa Arena, and Sylven Firebringer find a wounded and unconscious Beatrice Tindall with Elias Blueridge, Adelaide Antebellum, and , who were charged to watching her. Elias offers to hand Bee over if they are allowed to flee. 
- On 17 March, Marcella Fauks, along with Austringers Kazimir Drachev and Bastian Montgomery, comes to Krokar's borders to discuss her terms with Lucille, August Cormier, Semini, and Ciara: give them Milos Parhelion and Sorcha Logan in exchange for Peony and their horses or they will be forced to use violence. Leadership requests time to discuss these terms. Marcella allows them two days. [M] 
- On 18 March, a pack meeting is called to inform everyone of the threat. Milos Parhelion and Sorcha Logan provide information about the Austringer Cartel and Beatrice Tindall tells the pack about Peony, the Depot, and where the Austringer's camp is. Members express their opinions on the conditions and discuss how to proceed. 
- On 19 March, leadership meets again with Marcella Fauks and Kazimir Drachev while a group of Krokarans is sent to take advantage of the situation and see if they can rescue Peony. Skirmishes break out between the Krokarans and the Austringers, who had advanced warning from Gunda the red-tailed hawk of their approach. With the surreptitious help of another captive named Ilse Verhoeven, Peony is successfully rescued but not without bloodshed. Ilse stays behind in the Austringer's camp, hoping her assistance went unnoticed.  
- On 20 March, the Austringers' raptors create a diversion in another area of Krokar while Bastian Montgomery and Adelaide Antebellum attempt to set fire to Krokar’s storage. They are stopped by Ciara and Semini before they can do any damage. 
- On 22 March, Bastian Montgomery, Adelaide Antebellum, and Charlotte Antebellum attempt to steal some tobacco from Krokar's Ail Po Barn and are immediately attacked by Abbott and his cats. After being alerted by the screeching cats, Hazel, Iroquois, and Gavin engage the Austringers in another skirmish.
- On 24 March, Storm Cormier is attacked just outside Krokar's border. Aindrea Donovan and Rhiannon Driscoll come to his rescue and fight with Charlotte Antebellum and Elias Blueridge. Charlotte is killed in the fighting before Elias can get her to safety. 
- On 25 March, fed up with the scare tactics and concerned about the attacks, leadership ascertains that the Austringer Cartel will need to be neutralized with violent means. Krokar prepares for battle and takes the fight to their camp in the dead of night, rendering their hawks unable to warn them ahead of time. After a bloody fight, in which Ilse Verhoeven uses the opportunity to further aid Krokar, Sorcha Logan kills Kazimir Drachev but is mortally wounded in the process. Bastian Montgomery and Adelaide Antebellum are also killed in battle and Elias Blueridge surrenders to Krokar. Infuriatingly, Marcella Fauks manages to escape with her life. Ilse and Elias are accepted into Krokar on a conditional basis in the ranks of Flotsam.  
- This marks the end of the Austringer Hostility.
- With the destruction of the Krokar Depot, it is decided that establishing a new trading post is too risky and the idea to expand their Outpost stall is dissolved.
- Krokarans aren't given long to recover from the Austringer Hostility when a meteor strikes the ocean. 
- Milos Parhelion and Aspen from Vinátta travel together to AniWaya in order to arrange a livestock breeding program with the tribe. 
- Krokar is invited to the Casa di Cavalieri Leadership Summit. Lucille, Gus, Semini, and Milos Parhelion all attend this ceremony.  
- At the Leadership Summit, Semini discovers Cour des Miracles King Silvano's adultery by revealing former Courtier Mara Savoy's pregnancy, and promises to keep it a secret. 
- Later in the month, Cour des Miracles King Silvano stays in Krokar's Parlay House as a guest.  
- Krokar celebrates its 2 year anniversary!
- The second annual Celebration of Achievements is held. 
- A caribou race is run this year! Ten caribou raced and were bet on, and the results were: 1st: Malina (Semini); 2nd: Jack (Walker Dupree); Noatak (Tansy Brier); 4th: Heidi (Storm Cormier); 5th: Magnolia (August Cormier); 6th: Anyu (Eliza Cormier); 7th: Isku (Ciara); 8th: Jill (Tandy McClain); 9th: Nanni (Norah Morelli, Nellie Cormier, Remy Cormier, and Oscar Morelli); 10th: Pana (Ailie Morgan). 
- While hunting just outside the territory, Milos Parhelion makes an expected discovery: a brother, Nishan, he long thought was dead. 
- On 25 August, Eliza Cormier gives birth to Logan Cormier and Bramble Parhelion, who are fathered by Milos Parhelion. [M] 
- A venture is proposed by Tybalt Cormier to establish a new Krokar Trading Post. Several Krokarans join Tybalt, along with an entourage of goods and supplies, and they leave to go establish what will become the Old Ironsides Trade Depot in Portland, Maine.
- After months of growth, Lucille and August Cormier decide to expand Krokar's territory.
- AniWaya, a pack with whom Krokar had positive relations, disbands and dissolves their hope of establishing a livestock trade program, though they are gifted several of their animals.
- After a late-season thunderstorm terrifies Bramble Parhelion and Logan Cormier, the boys seek comfort from their parents, Eliza Cormier and Milos Parhelion. 
- Bramble Parhelion slips out of the house through the cat door and gets himself lost in the cold, late-autumn night. Luckily, Logan Cormier wakes their father and Milos Parhelion brings Bramble safely home. 
- A pair of siblings fleeing from Onuba find their way on Krokar's border and seek asylum. Semini accepts them into the pack. 
- After finding an incriminating piece of paper on his person that suggests he's a slaver, Iroquois calls for leadership in the middle of Fiskebyn, where she has Walker Dupree tied and bound. Tempers flare and accusations are made, but in the end, it's revealed that Walker was using the list of slaves to find a friend from their shared past: Milos Parhelion. 
- Willow Cormier takes her little brother, Logan Cormier, out to meet the caribou. But when they spook and stampede, unfortunate and unexpected consequences ensue. 
- On 6 January, Reluceo Vela gives birth to Sabrael Vela and Genevieve Auditore, fathered by Leonardo Auditore of Sapient.
- Krokar receives word from their allies, Sapient, about some trouble on their borders and leadership calls a pack meeting. 
- Still reeling from the revelation of Walker Dupree's identity, and all the agonizing memories it has dredged up, an unstable Milos Parhelion confronts his mate, Eliza Cormier, about his decision to depart from Krokar for a bit in order to help fortify Sapient's defenses. 
- Bramble Parhelion becomes angry with his father when Milos Parhelion refuses to let his young son come with him to help protect Sapient. 
- On 12 January, Ailie Morgan gives birth to Fionnlagh Cormier and Elise Morgan. Their father is initially thought to be Sylven Firebringer, but it quickly becomes obvious that it's actually Finlay Cormier. [M] 
- On 15 January, the Familia Sugit Conflict begins. 
- On 25 January, Semini gives birth to Calrian and Malik, fathered by Lokr Revlis of Salsola.
- On 26 January, the Familia Sugit Conflict ends after several bloody brawls.
- Milos Parhelion returns home near the end of January and begins making up with his family.  
- After all the chaos and drama of the previous month, February was mercifully calm.
- The calmness from previous month stayed through the month of March.
- Ailie Morgan begins a passionate relationship with a woman named Marty. While things start off well, however, there are red flags.
- A sickness breaks out around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Thankfully, members of Krokar seem largely to be spared from any serious illness.
- In an attempt to provide more opportunities for successful fishing, Leadership decides to shift the pack's territory slightly to west and claims parts of Moosehead Lake and St. John's Chokehold. 
- Members are encouraged to explore their new territories to the west.
- After weeks of being subject to Marty's controlling and borderline abusive tendencies, Ailie Morgan breaks off her relationship with the woman near the end of May.
- On 7 June, Ailie Morgan and Bramble Parhelion depart from Krokar on a trade excursion that will take them down to the peninsula and back. Unbeknownst to them, however, someone is watching them. 
- Word reaches Krokar that their neighbors, Vinátta, have disbanded following the disappearance of their leader. Krokarans offer a home to those displaced and is gifted several of their animals.
- Bramble Parhelion returns home without Ailie Morgan. Attempts to find her are sadly unsuccessful.  
- Another explosion of growth allows for leadership to expand the pack's territory once again, claiming more tributaries and bodies of water.
- On 10 August, Iroquois gives birth to Tintri Soulbringer and Yuka Soulbringer, who are fathered by Sylven Firebringer. [M] 
- Krokar's ally, Sapient, invites them to a late-summer beach party on the North Shore. Veterans of all things involving water and beaches, Krokar holds a fishing competition and a sink-or-swim contest for participants of both packs to get involved with.   
- This marks the beginning of the Breadcrumb Drug Cartel Conflict.
- Following the end of the beach party with Sapient, many individuals from both packs find themselves with killer hangovers...
- Sapient hosts a game of beer pong and Oscar Morelli joins in. [M] 
- Afterwards, Krokarans return home with surplus fish and figure out what to do with it all. 
- After delivering two children, Iroquois and Sylven Firebringer officially tie the knot!
- Reluceo Vela goes disappears while out following a map with Milos Parhelion. A few days later, after realizing his sister is missing, Thiago Vela goes out to search for her and is joined by Oscar Morelli. They, too, will end up vanishing.  
- On 30 October, Malcolm discovers the body of Kalila Damaichu, a member of Sapient. Milos Parhelion calls the pack together to inform them of the discovery and asks everyone to be on high alert. 
- Suspicion and concern carries on throughout the month when Reluceo Vela, Thiago Vela, and Oscar Morelli remain missing without any leads.
- Drugged and kidnapped, Krokarans Reluceo Vela, Thiago Vela, and Oscar Morelli find themselves in a cave along with Sapiens Rowtag and Hibiki and an unfortunate bystander. 
- Long-time Krokaran and former Navigator, Semini, departs from the pack to man the sailing vessel she inherited from her father. 
- On 4 December, Eliza Cormier gives birth to two stillborn puppies, a girl and a boy, who were fathered by Milos Parhelion. The new parents are grief-stricken. [M] 
- After previously agreeing to take on Bramble Parhelion as a student in angampora, Chetan continues her lessons him. Her other student, Keabetswe, shows him up. 
- Elle Cormier, Chetan, Norah Morelli go through Reluceo Vela and Thiago Vela's houses in an attempt to make sense of where the two siblings might have gone. [M] 
- Milos Parhelion and Lucille investigate her son', Oscar Morelli's, home in search for clues of his whereabouts. 
- While searching for possible clues about their missing packmates, Shaamah, Elias Blueridge, and Elle Cormier find three members of the Cartel. 
- Having finally discovered the Cartel's base of operations in the New Brunswick region, Krokar and Sapient make preparations to attack and liberate their kidnapped packmates. While the other team attacks from the front, Lucille, Brandy Blackrust, Milos Parhelion, Tzila Napier, and Malcolm attack from the back. [M] 
- Amidst the final attack, Lilith Fairbreeze dispatches one of the Cartel members at the cost of her own while protecting a packmate. [M] 
- This marks the end of the Breadcrumb Drug Cartel Conflict.
- On 15 January, a multi-pack scavenger hunt is announced between Krokar, Sapient, and Inferni. Teams consist of one member from each pack, who must then work together to find a list of items and be the first team to reach Biff's Bar. The scavenger hunt ends on 21 January. 
- Krokar's mischievous goats, lead by repeat offenders Sela and Brenda, escape from their paddock and take Krokarans on a wild goat chase.  [M] 
- Felix Nightlark of the newly formed Mistfell Vale visits Krokar and offers Captain Lucille some gifts to establish a positive interpack relationship. 
- Coincidentally, while out on a hunt, Milos Parhelion accidentally comes upon the new borders of Mistfell Vale and meets with the new pack's other leader, Calia Larsen. 
- On 1 March, Eliza Cormier gives birth to Daisy Parhelion, Percival Parhelion, and Cora Cormier, who are fathered by Milos Parhelion. 
- On 3 March, Chetan passes away peacefully in her cabin. She is later found by Bramble Parhelion. 
- Bramble Parhelion finds himself having a difficult time with the death of his angampora master, Chetan, and has a heartfelt father-son conversation with Milos Parhelion. 
- On 11 March, the Festival of Luck is kicked off with a bonfire on the shore of Sister Lake. Leadership encourages their members to go out, explore and scavenge the lands, and trade with outsiders to help bolster inventory and foster positive relationships with other packs. 
- Giving their mother a break, Milos Parhelion watches his youngest children when older son, Bramble Parhelion, bustles in. He holds Daisy Parhelion for the first time. 
- In mid-April, Ezra Vahn visits Krokar to engage in some trade with the pack. He is given permission to stay in the pack's Parlay House.  
- On 22 April, after being missing for over 10 months, Ailie Morgan returns home to Krokar and has an emotional reunion with Eliza Cormier 
- Returning to find that the little cottage she shared with Malcolm, Fionnlagh Cormier, and Elise Morgan is now vacant, Ailie Morgan seeks out the father of her children for answers and realizes that her absence has made an irreparable dent in many of her relationships. 
- After finding Bramble Parhelion, Ailie Morgan offers him a heartfelt apology. He is surprisingly forgiving and they agree to spend more time together. 
- In a distinct reflection from an earlier time, Ailie Morgan and Elias Blueridge reunite on Black Lake. After telling her story, they share an intimate moment that strengthens their friendship. [M] 
- Milos Parhelion visits Mistfell Vale and presents Calia Larsen with gifts from Krokar to strengthen interpack relations. 
- After avoiding her for weeks, Elle Cormier finally reunites with her mother, Ailie Morgan, for the first time since she went missing. After telling her mother she doesn't forgive her for disappearing, Elle informs her that she's changed her name from the one she was given: Elise. [M] 
- While out for a swim, Ailie Morgan finally reunites with her other child, Fionnlagh Cormier. Though their reunion is less dramatic than the one she had with her daughter, it's far from ideal. 
- Not long after reuniting with her son, Ailie Morgan discovers that both of her children have left Krokar for Mistfell Vale. She tearfully informs the pack's Quartermaster, Milos Parhelion. 
- Ascher Stormbringer returns home bloodied and injured. He gets into an argument with Tarina Skadi and says some regrettable things to her. [M] 
- On 24 June, Milos Parhelion is officially promoted to Captain! 
- Feeling badly for how he treated his friend, Tarina Skadi, Ascher Stormbringer seeks her out and offers her an apology that buds into something so much more. 
- Krokar celebrates their fourth annual Celebration of Achievements event! 
- Norah Morelli announces a new game for this year's celebration that she calls, simply, Ball! Two teams, consisting of Elias Blueridge, Finlay Cormier, and Milos Parhelion on Team One and Eliza Cormier, Oscar Morelli, and Percival Parhelion on Team Two, face off with the simple objective to get the ball past the opposing team's goal line. Team Two wins! 
- A caribou race is run again this year, with seven caribou being cheered on! This year's results were as follows: 1st: Myla (Ascher Stormbringer); 2nd: Pana (Oscar Morelli); 3rd: Amaris (Eliza Cormier); 4th: Noatak (Percival Parhelion); 5th: Nanni (Ailie Morgan); 6th: Malina (Milos Parhelion); Jack (Finlay Cormier).
- On 17 August, Oscar Morelli is officially promoted to Navigator! 
- On 19 August, Tarina Skadi gives birth to Taufir Stormbringer, who is fathered by Ascher Stormbringer. 
- At the end of the month, Ascher Stormbringer happens upon a strange woman outside of Krokar. Unknown to either of them at the time, she will be one of the players in a devastating event that will lead to the dissolution of his pack. 
- On 1 October, word reaches Krokar from the Old Ironsides Trade Depot that they are in need of goods, animals, and help. Milos Parhelion begins to gather together some of the requested livestock. 
- This marks the beginning of the Krokar Catastrophe.
- On 8 October, after gathering a large group of volunteers to join her on the journey to the trading post, Lucille embarks from New Brunswick to Portland with a number of animals and carts filled with goods. Norah Morelli sees her mother off. 
- On 10 October, a young woman named Stella Flint arrives at Krokar's borders and attempts to evangelize its people to her beliefs. After being drawn by her voice, Eliza Cormier meets her at the borders and demands that she leave, unaware just how disastrous this single act will be. 
- On 25 October, two Omniscients, Miriette Hatzi and Rosa Somnia, carefully scout Krokar's borders and identify its weaknesses. Encouraged, they to slip quietly into the territory under the cover of darkness and start a fire in Fiskebyn before absconding to the borders. The flames spread quickly, engulfing their sleepy little village before dispersing to nearby Aster's Fields.
- Percival Parhelion, Eliza Cormier, Inara Ailurus, Aenan Pyr, Bramble Parhelion, and Eros Damaichu attempt to fight the flames in Fiskebyn. 
- Meanwhile, Oscar Morelli, Ibycus, Norah Morelli, Derek Winter, Ascher Stormbringer, and Walker Dupree free the animals from the flames in Aster's Fields. 
- Amidst a chorus of constant chanting from the Omniscients, mixed with the screams and shouts of his friends and family, Milos Parhelion races back to the village to find his daughter, Daisy Parhelion, running toward him. From the shadows, two masked Omniscients, Degaré Ravencroft and Talbot Kingsford, intercept her and abduct them both. [M] 
- Between 26 October and 30 October, scattered Krokarans begin to filter back into Fiskebyn to find it and nearby Aster's Fields reduced to ash and rubble. Ilse Verhoeven is found to have perished in the flames, likely while attempting to save the animals. While most who fled return, Milos Parhelion and Daisy Parhelion remain missing.
- On 31 October, Krokar officially disbands. Without their leaders, their cottages, or their livelihood, the remaining Krokarans leave the territory they called home for four long summers – some to look for their missing, others to follow Lucille's band of travelers to Old Ironsides to deliver the news – and the ruins of Fiskebyn and Aster's Fields are left for nature to reclaim. 
- This marks the end of the Krokar Catastrophe.
- Following Krokar's disbandment, members of the Cormier-Parhelion family band together to form the loner group The Shoal.
| Lucille |
July 2014 - October 2018
| August Cormier |
July 2014 - September 2017
| Milos Parhelion |
June 2018 - October 2018
Special thanks to Gen for the inspiration of the custom ToC found on this page and some of the code taken from her! <3