On this page... (hide)
- 1. What is this madness?
- 1.1 Adding entries
- 2. History in other places
- 3. Member-built timeline
1. What is this madness?
This is AniWaya's history page, and everyone can add significant and insignificant events to this timeline, whether it is related to your character or not. Births, trades, personal plot turns. If you remember something from ages ago, add it, too! Links to relevant IC threads are also very welcome :D
This page is primarily for collecting info from members, both to use for updating the written-out history on the website and pack page, but also for just keeping up. You guys are so many and you do so many things! :D If you want to add things, please focus on the timeline.
1.1 Adding entries
When adding something to the timeline, please use the following format, under the correct heading (year).
!!! Event Date: Month day (f.ex. January 1) * Description here. [[Characters/Ulilohi Ehn]] shakes her smexy butt at [[Packs/Crimson Dreams]]'s leader [[Characters/Savina Marino]], hoping to get the green light for training warriors once more in the tribe. '^[[SoulsThread:25846|#]]^'
Event Date: Month day (f.ex. January 1)
2. History in other places
To read more from the written-out history of the tribe, see the AniWaya page's history and the website.
3. Member-built timeline
- Ayegali Kala of The Great Tribe arrives in 'Souls along with her scouting party.
- Ayegali Kala visits then-leader of Inferni, Gabriel de le Poer and then-leader of Phoenix Valley, Iskata Sadira to establish diplomatic relations.
- Ayegali Kala establishes the tribe of AniWaya with Dohi Ulagahasti, Uwoduhi Ama, Asha Amara, Usdi Tawodi, Lucifer Sawtooth, and Dawali Amara. 
- Attila Aston, Claudius Aston, Océane Aston, and Noir Aston are born into the tribe to Tayui Aston.  Their father is unknown, but the tribe celebrates the first litter born on AniWayan soil, and pitches in to help them survive the winter.
- Dawali Amara accepts an invitation from then-leader of Cour des Miracles, Jacquez Trouillefou, to participate in a friendly interpack horse race. The riders finished the race in the following order: Haven Aatte, Dawali Amara, Heath morte dre Soul, Susquehanna, Catherine, Hemming. 
- Anatole Aston and Athanase-Sade Aston are born into the tribe to Aurèle Aston. Their father is unknown, and shortly after their birth, Aurèle takes her sons and leaves the tribe.
- Stash and Luna are born into the tribe to Catherine, who believed their father to be her packmate Leland.  In truth, the father was Leland's brother from Phoenix Valley, Lysander, and upon learning of his deception, Catherine and her puppies left the tribe.
- Désirée Noëlle is born into the tribe to Susquehanna, the result of Hanna's fling with Cour des Miracles leader Jacquez Trouillefou.  She is disowned by her father, and raised solely by her mother.
- Dawali Amara gains his position as master of the medicine tier.
- Noir Aston is murdered by Eris Eternity and her father, Haku Soul. 
- Aurèle Aston discovers Noir's body, and informs her sister Tayui of the grim news.  This sets of a chain of events that lead to Tayui and Attila leaving the tribe (see: Sequoia Plot).
- Nayati Utina gains his position as master of the hunting tier. 
- Liliana Utina gains her position as master of the hunting tier. 
- An orphaned pup named Ayasha is found on the borders.  She is taken in by Dawali Amara.
- Nayati asks Liliana to become his mate.  They are formally introduced as mates to the tribe in a ceremony. 
- The Snowstorm hits AniWaya. The ladder and parts of D'alli Ranger station have been completely broken, leaving it unreachable to anyone who previously used it as a lookout. The Spirit Oak has also been torn down with the weight of the snow and the harsh winds. In the Village, most huts have been severely damaged, if not leveled, aside from a few more sheltered locations. During this time, the following events occur:
- Tribesmembers sought refuge from the storm in the Town Hall, but found themselves snowed in once the storm calmed. 
- Once free, they found the Stable to be damaged as well, setting loose a few horses and some cattle as its entrance was blown open and needed serious repairs. 
- To the spiritual tribesmembers' despair, the storm has also killed the Great Fire. 
- After the Snowstorm injures Dawali's leg, he is unable to care for Ayasha. The orphan is officially adopted by Ralla and Kemo Nishant.
- Ralla gains her position as master of the fire tending tier.
- Ahiga Nishant, Alaster Nishant, and Aleu Nishant are born into the tribe, to mated couple Ralla and Kemo Nishant. 
- Saqui Utina and Kuruk Utina are born into the tribe, to mated couple Nayati Utina and Liliana Utina. They are presented to the tribe via ceremony. 
- Maska Ahote arrives.
- AniWaya Conflict starts on July 14th.
- Pregnant Mizu Kuin is assaulted by her brother Shurui, and forced into premature labor.  Shurui kills the first two pups, but is driven off by Mizu's mate J'adore Austral.
- Iskander Austral and Ferrari Austral are born into the tribe and survive.
- Ulilohi Ehn joins.
- AniWaya Conflict ends on November 17.
- Ulilohi Ehn takes leadership and sends Maska, Dawali, and their remaining supporters back to the Great Tribe.
- Ayasha, with her obligation to defend her tribe and adoptive family completed, leaves to be Liam's mate. 
- Claudius Aston promoted to subleader.
- Io Berlin promoted to subleader.
- Nate-River Silvertooth and Payne Xhexania Silvertooth are born into the tribe, to Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth and Frodo Silvertongue (supposedly). They are presented to the tribe in their naming ceremony.
- The AniWaya Agriculture Project begins in May. They till and plough the fields, gather the seeds and prepare the tools, and sow the seeds.
- Kuba Lykoi is born into the tribe to Io Berlin and former Inferni member Jacinto Lykoi after a short affair.
- Io travels to Inferni to prove that there was legitimate reason for Jacinto to leave, proof that he was not betraying his pack. She takes her son Kuba with her along with goodwill gifts, and is greeted by Kaena Lykoi and Ithiel de le Poer.
- Claudius visits Cour des Miracles and speaks with Silvano Sadira and Vigilante Haskel about AniWaya getting their complete sovereignty back.
- The Hurricane touches down in AniWaya and devastates their crops, destroys many buildings, and results in the injuries of many members. During this time, the following events occur:
- Saqui, Unatsi, Gemma, and Ulilohi reinforce the Town Hall in preparation of the upcoming storm.
- Claudius gets trapped in his den and Anatole drags him to safety.
- Saqui saves the animals in the stable.
- Gemma, Ulilohi, and Fire save the ceremonial fire.
- Everly gets stuck in the mud, but Fire helps pull her out!
- Gemma's home is destroyed and Nate is swept into the Adagio River. Ulilohi tries to help.
- Jacinto goes looking for missing AniWayans and gets injured in the process. Unatsi helps him back to the Village.
- Everly treats Claudius' injuries and wounds from when his cave collapsed.
- Aranck receive a head injury and his memory relapses. He thinks he is in the Great Tribe again as the Ookah and struggles to remember his English. Unatsi tries to communicate with him
- Unatsi realizes that the tobacco fields are being devastated by the hurricane and tries to rescue the plants.
- An injured Jacinto heads to the Town Hall, where he is met by Everly.
- Grace Galaxy returns to AniWaya with her siblings and supplies. She gives Claudius, Saqui Utina, and Everly Skyfall some of her wares and distributes the rest to the tribe. Her siblings return home shortly thereafter.
- Caleb Utina and his mother arrive on the borders, but his mother is dead by the time Saqui Utina arrives on the scene. She adopts Caleb as her son, and raises him in the tribe. 
- The tribe celebrates Adohuna, the winter ceremony. Saqui and Claudius lead the ceremony, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth and Tiva Ajila dance, and , Ksenija Russo, and Ulilohi Ehn attend.
- Nvda Eclipse Dir Rhiannon Sawtooth is born to Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth on Cercatori d'Arte soil, but is rushed back to the tribe for her naming ceremony.
- Io steps down from her post as councilwoman in the tribe and departs from AniWaya.
- Claudius asks Saqui to become his mate.
- AniWaya hosts an interpack game of Anejodi (stickball).  Competitors participated in a pre-game feast and ceremonial dance.  Chloe Taregan, Rio Marino, Simcha Fletcher, and Caleb Utina played versus Claudius Aston, Lowry Lykoi, Saqui Utina, and Tiva Ajila.
- Liam trespasses to harass his relative Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth for the last time; he is taken captive and castrated in punishment. 
- Ephraim Fisher, a participant in the AniWaya Conflict, resurfaces to join the tribe again, along with his adopted daughter Kennedy Fisher. Unfortunately, he soon succumbs to illness and passes away. Kennedy leaves the tribe as a result.
- Lowry Lykoi, under the alias "Fiver", infiltrates AniWaya  and soon discovers a dead body. 
- Claudius runs afoul of an invisible force, and must be rescued by Gemma. 
- Aranck Eluwilussit falls seriously ill.  Before they can cure him, the fever spreads to other tribesmembers, including Light Goldenfeather, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth, Nvda Eclipse Dir Rhiannon Sawtooth, Simcha Fletcher, Tiva Ajila, and Fiver.
- Aranck Eluwilussit tells Simcha Fletcher that he suspects the cause of the sickness is a human curse! Simcha hurries to tell Claudius, but Claudius doesn't seem too convinced... does he?
- Fiver starts showing some new symptoms of the sickness.
- Payne and Nate-River fall prey to the sickness.
- The ghost Kali leads Attila and Duyugodv down to Grandfather's Tears to investigate.
- The spirit guides disappear! Claudius and Duyugodv try to figure out where they went!
- Duyugodv and Kohana decide to try and investigate Asgina Usvdoni to determine whether it is the cause of the sickness.
- Aranck's condition worsens and Betje tries her best to help him. Aranck develops signs of having hematoses and his coughing worsens.
- Betje becomes sick.
- Duyugodv lectures Tisyala to assist the sick members of the tribe when Tisyala rebukes him.
- X'yro Exultare trades Claudius a fledgling owl to encourage greater communication between Sangi'lak and AniWaya. X'yro stays in AniWaya for three nights and speaks with Aranck before departing.
- Aranck's condition improves, but Betje grows weaker.
- Gemma and Nvda uncover the body that Lowry originally found in AniWaya in the Prisoner's Cabin. Immediately thereafter, Claudius and Ulilohi call all of the members involved in the sickness and the discoveries together to try and figure out what is going on. Gemma, Duyugodv, Océane, and Attila attend. Claudius announces that Betje Aarle, a new member and Agriculturalist, has died of the illness. Océane's spirit guide, Aedus sheds some light on why the spirit guides may have fled AniWaya.
- Claudius and Ulilohi announce that AniWaya is moving. Gemma, Duyugodv, Attila, and Ibycus attend. After the announcement, Claudius journeys to Cercatori d'Arte to ask the leader of the pack, Skye Collins, for assistance in their move.
- After weeks of moving over to their new territory in what was once the packlands of Phoenix Valley, AniWaya celebrates its new home in the Quartz Shoreline by holding a feast.
- Tiva Ajila gives birth to Orléans Aston, her only son with Attila Aston on January 1, 2014.
- With new members, AniWaya claims more land and expands its territory.twitter 
- Amorette Aston and Olivia Tarasova, daughters of Océane Aston, journey to AniWaya to find their mother and join the tribe.
- Amorette Aston and Olivia Tarasova seek out AniWaya to find their mother, Océane Aston. Ulilohi and Light attend to the joiners and accept them and shortly after, Claudius joins in on the family reunion. It is awkward as Océane struggles to deal with the guilt of having left her children in Lac Sakami, only for them to seek her out.
- Domovoi Tarasova follows his old flame Océane's trail and is met by her brother, Claudius. Claudius recognizes the loner's surname as the father of Océane's daughters and convinces Dom to join AniWaya, despite his seeming reluctance.
- Océane and Domovoi reunite as packmates, though it is far from a happy occasion. He demands to know the truth -- if he is in fact the father of her daughters, which she confirms.
Illiam's band of loners
Illiam's group of loners is composed of the following members:
- Illiam Quayle (M), leader, warrior, heavy-hitter
- Behram Demir (M), second-in-command, negotiator, trader. Mate to Anahid.
- Anahid Cermak (F), weapons crafter, carver, and astrologer. Mate to Behram.
- Kalju Lepp (M), former thief, adventurer, beginning medic
- Dart Tasin (F), guerilla warfare expert, mounted archer, falconer, occasional horse thief
- Stois (M), all around bruiser, trident and net fighter
- Seven Cermak (M), child of Behram & Anahid. Pacifist, in a teenage revolt against his mother's craft. Mostly useless.
- Bo Quayle (M), Scout and cousin of Illiam. Jerk with a heart of gold
- A group of loners lead by Illiam Quayle ventures to AniWaya, intending to return home, only to find it inhabited by a pack. The group of loners are terribly upset by this, but they can't claim that AniWaya stole the land from them. Instead, they begin to investigate the tribe.
- Illiam sends Kalju Lepp to AniWaya to scout the borders. Océane Aston and Everly Skyfall intercept him.
- Dart Tasin brings Behram Demir to AniWaya's borders to ask his opinion on the area and how he thinks they could penetrate the tribe's defenses. Olivia and Domovoi intercept them.
- After hearing the reports, Illiam and Stois venture to AniWaya to investigate. Things get heated when Illiam begins making demands that the AniWayans return the territory to him. Océane and Ulilohi Ehn argue with them.
- Seven Cermak is found wandering around the borders, clearly bored, and not really trying to get into trouble... but somehow manages it nonetheless. Bo Quayle hides off in the distance, observing. Genova and Domovoi intercept Seven.
- Anahid Cermak ventures to the borders to try and trade with the AniWayans and maybe learn a bit more about the tribe. Claudius Aston and Olivia trade and talk to her.
- Dart and Kalju get into a scuffle with Océane and Domovoi, who find them too close for comfort near Three Moons' Ranch and they accuse them of trying to steal their horses.
- Illiam and Behram demand an audience with the AniWaya leadership. Claudius and Olivia responds to the call and Payne and Light are sent to scout the borders.
- Amorette Aston's blossoming romance with pack leader Kentaro Lykoi leads to her bidding farewell to her AniWayan family. She joins Anathema to seek her fortune there.
- Mates Fenrir Lupercus and Laurel Amandi leave their previous pack, Anathema, and come to start a new life in AniWaya.
- Tired of being pushed around, AniWaya fights back against the loners harassing them at their borders. Olivia Tarasova, Domovoi Tarasova, Océane Aston, Claudius Aston, Fenrir Lupercus, Ibycus, Gemma Rhiannon-Sawtooth, Simcha Fletcher (NPC), and Tiva Ajila (NPC), Payne Xhexania Silvertooth (NPC), Frodo Silvertongue (NPC), and Light Goldenfeather (NPC) participate in the attack.
- In recognition of Olivia Tarasova's efforts during the attacks by the loners, Claudius promotes her to sub-leader in the tribe.
- On November 4, Laurel Amandi gives birth to Rylan Lupercus, her son with Fenrir Lupercus.
- On December 25th Gemma Tlvdatsi gives birth to a daughter, Lucid Tlvdatsi and a son, Bowen Tlvdatsi with Tal Tlvdatsi
- On March 1, clouds begin to darken as drizzly, misty weather overtakes Nova Scotia and the AniWaya Flood Plot begins.
- On June 16, Claudius brought to the attention of the tribes members that the spirit guides were feeling a little unwelcomed, used, and even disconnected. Still disheartened about the events that began in July 2013 -- when a mysterious illness plagued the tribe and the spirit guides fled for their safety -- the spirit guides have grown concerned about the tribe's increasing disconnection from their guides. Realizing that they are not obligated to assist the tribesmembers, the spirit guides have raised their grievances with the leadership and expect a better relationship to be established between the members who have guides and for the leadership to find ways to encourage members to pursue their own paths to find their guides. Therefore, AniWaya will be hosting a weeklong festival and celebration to honour their spirit guides.
- On June 20, the tribe held a pack hunt to honour the spirit guides. Simcha led the hunt and Aranck provided guidance on how to properly honour the spirit guides. Simcha led the hunt and Ayasha, Galilani, Gemma, Tal, and Claudius participated.
- On June 30, the tribe held a feast and ceremony to honour the spirit guides. Gemma and Tiva (NPC) danced during the ceremony. Océane, Dion, Galilani, Cody, Gemma, Tal, and Claudius participated.
- In the beginning of September, AniWaya kicked off the AniWaya Mature Green Corn Festival 2015.
- Amorette Aston journeys to AniWaya to re-establish contact with her uncle and his family. In light of Anathema's attack against New Dawn and New Dawn's later disbandment, Claudius warns Amorette that Anathema should keep its distance until they could be trusted again.
- Following the success of the Mature Green Corn Festival, Claudius decides to continue the initiative and improve AniWaya's relations with nearby packs for the AniWaya Diplomacy and Breeding Initiative. For the month of December, all members of AniWaya are encouraged to meet packmembers from other packs and establish diplomatic relations if they do not exist or continue the relationship if they do. AniWaya is also interested in working with other packs to breed their animals and expand our stock.
- A meteor hits 'Souls! AniWayans notice the impact of the meteor strike to the west, but don't see any immediate affects on their land. What does it mean? Congregate at the Town Hall to discuss what just happened - and maybe freak out, just a little.
- In the aftermath of the meteor strike, the ocean is choppy and pulls Marsali Amarok undertow. Claudius Aston tries to save her, but ends up getting pulled into the water as well. Galilani Adahy finds them and calls on AniWayans to help. Leo Shepard and Altair Amarok rescue the pair and Fayne and Dion Akreon tend to their wounds.
- In light of Claudius' injuries resulting from his near-drowning, he appoints Laurentin Aston as the sub-leader of AniWaya. He has also announced that he intends for Laurentin to succeed him as the leader of the tribe once he is ready, at which point he will step down completely from leadership.
- In late May, Laurentin successfully joins the skilled ranks and Claudius makes him leader of the tribe. Claudius then steps aside as leader.
- The Great Tribe discovers that Laurentin Aston caused a minor diplomatic scandal back home. They send their negotiators, Moira Wachacha? and Kanagatucko, as well as Caroline Wicasa as their muscle to request that he step down as leader of AniWaya. Laurentin and Marsali decide to instead disband AniWaya and move outside of Nova Scotia to start their own tribe.
- Laurentin Aston announces the disbandment of AniWaya.