Xihuitl was a peregrine falcon who belonged to Salsola's Boss, Salvia Eternity. He was killed during the final battle of the Second Boreas Conflict.
- Size: Though he is of average size for his breed, Xihuitl is a small falcon. He stands at an even eighteen inches when stretched to his fullest, though often hunches and remains perched at a lower height. His wingspan extends to thirty-five inches.
- Build: Small, light.
- Features: Slightly brighter than average yellow accents.
- Coloration: His feathers are largely a slate-gray color, with accents of lighter browns all the way to largely-banded white. With dark eyes, Xihuitl's yellow markings are unusually bright -- a shade or two lighter than the skin along his legs and talons.
- A very bright bird, and quick to learn.
- Though cautious, he is very curious.
1.3 Skills & Abilities
- Trained to hunt and scout
1.4 Likes & Dislikes
- Traded to Azucena Lykoi by Cody Rhiannon; Azucena began training the bird.
- The falcon was turned over to Salvia as a joining gift from Azucena. She named the bird Xihuitl, a Nahuatl name meaning "comet", upon seeing his true speed.
- Salvia regularly worked with the falcon, using him as both a scout and hunting partner.
- During the Second Boreas Conflict, Xihuitl lost his life in combat.