Singer (NPC of [[Characters/Cody Dallas]])
On this page... (hide)
- 1. Appearance
- 2. Personality
- 2.1 Skills & Abilities
- 2.2 Likes & Dislikes
- 3. History
Singer is a formerly abused colt, the offspring of Ren Itou's Hibiki. He was rehabilitated by Wayne McCoy and passed on to Wayne's son, Cody.
AniWaya members may assume and reference the following without discussion/asking:
- Size: 15.5hh tall, medium-large
- Features: Muddied bloodlines with some Baroque features. Lean, agile, with an arched neck and straight profile.
- Singer is a silver dapple horse -- bay with lighter dapples. His coloration is more "rusty" than average.
- His points are dark but also silvered.
- Silver-white mane and tail.
- Gear: Plain saddle with hackamore.
Singer is a submissive and timid horse prone to spooking. Due to abuse in his past, he is shy and bordering on fearful around strange Luperci as well as dominant mares. Despite his flaws, he is a sweet horse, and tends to bond strongly with those he trusts -- in this case, Cody.
- Singer was born "Shin" to Hibiki, owned by Ren Itou -- an impatient owner who mistreated him along with the foal's mother when he was disobedient.
- Wayne McCoy happened upon one such incident and confronted Ren, who was more than happy to rid himself of the foal. Shin was brought back to Casa di Cavalieri.
- Wayne renamed the colt "Singer" and rehabilitated him, teaching him to trust again with the help of his gentle, maternal draft mare, Fern.
- When Wayne left Casa di Cavalieri, he took all his horses with him. They journeyed until they reached the southwest States.
- Wayne gifted Singer to Cody Dallas when the boy came of age, recognizing his son's gentleness. Singer bonded strongly with Cody, who learned to train horses by working with Singer on the ground.
- Cody brought Singer with him when he made his way to Nova Scotia.