Luigi Benedetti is a wolfdog and Associate of Salsola, being sponsored by Grievous Eternity. He is a talented fletcher and capable bowman.
Originally born in the Chesapeake Bay area, Luigi grew up in a large family. He was raised alongside his siblings and cousins, many of whom left the Bay area as they matured. Always feeling "second best" left Luigi regularly feeling like he had something to prove, a notion which stuck with him as he came of age. One day, a missive arrived far from the north, bringing with it news of his brother's death. Curious as to the origin of this and wanting more out of his own life, Luigi packed a bag and (with instructions provided by a neighbor) made his way to Portland. Here he found the Salsola Outpost, where the story of the war and his brother's role in it was fully explained to him. Luigi was offered the chance to remain in Salsola, an offer which he accepted.
He traveled to Salsola-proper shortly after, and began learning the ins-and-outs of the Kingdom.
- Date of Birth: 5 September 2015
- Gender: Male
- Luperci: Ortus
- Pack: Salsola
- Rank: Associate
- Pronunciation: loo-EE-jee
- Luigi: famous war battle
- Benedetti: blessed
- Family: Benedetti
- Birthplace: Chesapeake Bay
- Species: Wolfdog
- Species: Wolfdog. He resembles a dog more than a wolf, though has the build and size of a wolf.
- Fur: Plush, though somewhat short.
- Optime Hair: His "hair" doesn't grow out very much at all.
- Facial Features: Oversized ears, compact muzzle.
- Build and Size: Though of average height for a wolf, Luigi is very lanky. He has long limbs and a lean build.
- Lupus: 70 lbs (31.7 kg) ↔ 28in (71.2 cm)
- Secui: 130 lbs (58.9 kg) ↔ 39 in (99 cm)
- Optime: 160 lbs (72.5 kg) ↔ 5ft 9in (65 in) (165 cm)
- Left Arm: A notable scar runs diagonally across his forearm, caused by an accident during his childhood.
- Scent: Salsola (pine, salty, marshy), woodshavings, smoke.
- Speech: Lacks any notable accent, but tends to lengthen "a" and "i" sounds in words.
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: Often uses hands to gesture and accentuate his speech.
- General Posture and Body Language: Confident, somewhat confrontational.
Friar Gray (#807E79)
Nose, Skin, Paw Pads
Soya Bean (#6A6051)