(redirected from Characters.Jarix)
Jarix is the son of Kamza and Ramali, born in Europe. He was a Pollux of Midnight Shores. He was the adopted brother of Avinalora. He left Midnight Shores alongside Cobalt to travel.
| Biographical Information
- Date of Birth: October 15, 2014
- Age: 7 years
- Human Age: 49 years
- Birthplace: London
| Physical Description
- Sex: Male
- Luperci: Ortus
- 50% Jackal (European Jackal)
- 25% Coyote (Plains Coyote)
- 25% Wolf (Alexander Archipelago Wolf)
| Physical Description
- Lupus: 24 in (61 cm) ↔ 25 lbs (11.4 kg)
- Secui: 39 in (96 cm) ↔ 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Optime: 6 ft 2 in (74 in 188 cm) ↔ 137 lbs (62 kg)
- Jarix is large for a jackal-dominant hybrid due to being a mixture of Plains Coyote and European Jackal which are both large. He has black fur due to being melanistic though it could be because of his Alexander Archipelago Wolf heritage.
- He looks mostly jackal due to being half European Jackal. His coyote heritage shows itself in his large size. His wolf traits are in his thicker fur. He doesn't really need to wear such clothing, but prefers to.
- He has a scar around his left wrist from a trap. He wears a black leather bracelet on his left wrist to cover the scar.
- Speech: He speaks with a British accent and often speaks Cockney when he's mad
| Coloration Palette
Balatic Sea (#1E191F).
Click for personality
Jarix is very intelligent and cunning. He's "street-smart" and many of his skills such as making traps and fighting were not taught to him. He is very observant and learned to fight by simply observing. He has no formal training which often shows mistakes though he learns from them. He is mature and very resourceful. He is wary of newcomers and protective of his "little" sister. He is independent and somewhat of a loner. But be warned, Jarix doesn't get mad, he gets even.
- Motivations: ---
- Fears: ---
- Likes: Making traps, reading, handling animals, working with his hands
- Dislikes: Non-ethical things, staying inside
Skills & Hobbies
Click for skills
- Trapping (Master): Jarix can make many different types of traps. He mostly taught himself but learned more after obtaining a book on trapping
- Tracking (Journeyman): Jarix is a good tracker since it is important for trapping
- Bola (Journeyman): Jarix has a good aim and often snags prey with it
- Reading & Writing (Journeyman): Jarix can read and write
- Reading People (Journeyman) Jarix is good at reading body language after studying it from a book
- Hunting (Apprentice): Jarix knows how to hunt and can bring down deer and rabbits in Lupus and Secui form
- Feral Combat (Apprentice): Jarix can defend himself in Lupus form
- Armed Combat (Apprentice): Jarix can defend himself with his Tomahawk
- Carving (Dabbler): Jarix sometimes whittles when he's bored
- Falconry/Bird Handling (Dabbler): Jarix is quite good around birds
- Mother: Ramali
- Father: Kamza
- Siblings: Avinalora*
Italics indicates an unknown relationship
* indicates adopted
Jarix was born to Ramali and Kamza in a single litter. He was born into a small family group consisting of his parents, his uncle, and his aunt. It wasn't a surprise when he was born with black fur since his grandfather was also melanistic. Since his uncle and aunt, Jirente and Lujyn could not have pups, they also helped to raise Jarix. When Jarix was seven months old, he was given one of the family's heirlooms, a tomahawk. He was given some lessons on how to use it but most of his childhood was spent learning to hunt and living as a wolf. All was well for the happy family, but the happiness didn't last. He had been following his family on a winter travel when suddenly a blizzard hit. He became separated from his family and sheltered in a den. He only had his tomahawk and backpack with his bolas. Till this day, he doesn't know what happened to his family.
He later left London on a ship for North America. One day, when he was hunting, he got trapped in an old human's trap. He met Avinalora and she freed him.
Back to Top of Archive