One of Ragnar's many children, Iofur was raised with a typical upbringing without much contact with his father. He was raised by his mother and her family and had tense and often unbearable visits from his father, Ragnar. He grew up in a pack of sorts that were nomadic and sometimes were hired as mercenaries or guards when they settled in towns. When he was of age, he set out on his own and found his way to Nova Scotia.
He soon met his twin half-brother: Iorek and then his half-sister, Cerise Rydia Rose?.
He joined Casa di Cavalieri in November. And then in September of the next year, he accompanied his half-sister? to the Casa Portland Outpost. He heard about his brother's banishment and decided to follow him since he didn't have anything better to do.
Iofur begrudgingly became the uncle to Iorek's many children. He taught them combat. When his half-brother died, Iofur took up something of a surrogate father figure to Perses Stormfast. He's where Perses gets his asshole traits from.
| Biographical Information
- Date of Birth: 9 January 2016
- Age: 6 years
- Human Age: 42 years
| Physical Description
- Sex: Male
- Luperci: Ortus
| Physical Description
- Iofur is a massive hybrid, easily a giant by most standards. He is burly in all of his forms and very strong. He has rounded ears and a short tail which causes him to often show emotion in other ways. He has thick, shaggy fur in all of his forms and large paws. He has a snout that is a bit blunter and wider than a normal wolf.
- Iofur looks almost exactly like his brother except his fur is a few shades darker. Iorek is large and heavier.
- His hair is often in a wild mane that he sometimes chops when it gets in his face.
- Iofur is moderately humanized. He does wear clothes, but only occasionally. He also uses weapons and can read and write to some degree
- General Posture and Body Language: He stands quite dominantly and has a humanized posture in Optime form. He is quite imposing and uses this to his advantage
| Coloration Palette
Albescent White (#F3DBC6)
Night Rider (#140C09)
Night Rider (#110C09)
40 in ↔ 160 lbs
50 in ↔ 210 lbs
7 ft 5 in ↔ 310 lbs
Click for personality
Combat Pragamist • Anti-Hero • The Charmer • Deadpan Snarker • Loveable Rogue • Knight Templar Big Brother • Foil to Iorek • Jerk With A Heart Of Gold • Sibling Yin-Yang • Jerk Jock • Jerkass Facade • Good Is Not Nice • Brutal Honesty
Iofur was raised to be a fighter and can be a bit aggressive. He picks a lot of fights and often considers violence to be the only option. He does have a bit of honor in a fight and doesn't seek to kill or maim, he just likes to get his blood flowing or just likes the adrenaline. If he isn't picking fights, he trains relentlessly. He is a sore loser and doesn't like losing.
Iofur is also quite confident in himself and his abilities. He often overestimates himself and might pick one too many fights. He is a bit arrogant and has a lot of pride in himself. That may cause him to have trouble asking for help and backing down from things. He can also be a bit rude towards others, especially if he believes they are lower than him.
Iofur isn't all brawn. He is as intelligent as his brother, but he may seem smarter because of his speech. He can pick up things relatively quickly and is bright. He has been exposed to more things and has a better knowledge about the world. He can also be quite charming when he tries. He is a strategic thinker and a natural improviser. Though, he sometimes doesn't think before he reacts.
Iofur does have a good heart hidden in there. He does have some compassion and morals, but he doesn't show it often. He also does have some insecurities and doubts, but hides it when he can. With certain people, he can open up, but it takes a while for that to happen. He genuinely cares about people, but he often doesn't act like it.
Click for traits
- Outlook: Realist
- Sociability: Extroverted dominant
- Expression: Dominant
- Personality Type:The Entrepreneur (ESTP, -A/-T)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good with slight hints of Lawful Evil
- "He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society."
- "These characters are basically good, but tend to be selfish and maybe a bit greedy."
- "In this character's opinion, any laws, social structures, or other such hierarchies that restrict his freedom are abhorrent and to be done away with."
- Survival, spite of his father, adventure, fighting
- Failure: Iofur does not like failing.
- Becoming like his father: Iofur tries to not be like his father, though sometimes he seems like he is turning into him.
- Likes: Fighting, weapons, adrenaline
- Dislikes: Losing
- Packs: Iofur is relatively new to 'Souls and probably will have a somewhat favorable bias towards Casa
- Species: Iofur may see smaller canines as weaker, though he will not speak or act on this bias.
- Non-Luperci: Ragnar has voiced his beliefs of Non-Luperci inferiority towards Iofur, but Iofur will think the opposite out of spite.
- Gender: Iofur's mother raised him and she is very strong. He probably would regard most warrior woman with respect, but may not treat all types equally.
- Color: Iofur is intrigued by those who have similar markings and eye colors because they may be one of Ragnar's children.
- Sexuality: Iofur may feel jealous of male/female pairs with an actual relationship since his parents didn't have one,
- Age: Iofur doesn't have much patience for pups.
Iofur is pansexual and doesn't particularly care about gender. He doesn't want a romantic relationship, though casual hook-ups and friends with benefits is something he is looking for.
Iofur doesn't believe in a higher power. Basically, he is agnostic.
Iofur likes alchol, but he doesn't like to drink to much because he doesn't want to be vulnerable. He has been exposed to other types of substances such as cannabis and tobacco, but doesn't like how it smells.
Click for strengths
- Size and Strength: Iofur is a large individual and has a lot of strength. His large size also allows him to have a longer reach and strength.
- Stamina: Iofur has a lot of stamina and it would be hard to wear him out. He can run for a while and uses his stamina to outlast his opponent.
- Durable: Iofur's large size and thick fur allows him to take hits and continue on.
- Armed Combat (Skilled): Iofur is skilled with a spear and a pair of axes. He was trained from the moment he shifted to wield these weapons. He could apply knowledge of these weapons to similar weapons.
- Unarmed Combat (Skilled): Iofur uses boxing techniques as well as his teeth and claws to defend himself without a weapon in Optime form. He uses his strength to his advantage and stamina.
- Feral Fighting (Competent): If caught in a feral form, Iofur can defend himself. He uses his size and strength to his advantage and is not above attacking an Optime opponent while on four legs.
- Hunting (Skilled): Iofur can hunt on both two legs and four legs. In Optime form, he sneaks up on his quarry and throws his spear. In his four-legged forms, he may blitz attack or chase them until they give out.
- Stealth (Competent): Surprisingly, Iofur is a bit stealthy with his dark coat. He can move quietly and can ambush surprisingly well.
- Tracking (Competent): Iofur also learned about tracking when learning to hunt. He can recognize the signs and track scents.
- Literacy (Competent): Iofur can read and write to some degree.
- Skinning (Apprentice): Iofur was taught to skin his kills and can preserve some pelts and tan leather crudely
- First Aid (Dabbler): Iofur knows a bit about first aid having had to patch up himself and others. He knows a few wound healing herbs and how to bandage wounds. He can also do very crude stitches.
- Crafting (Dabbler): Iofur can crudely craft items. He can carve things and maybe fiddle around and make something nice.
Click for weaknesses
- Slow: Iofur is a bit fast for his size, but he isn't as quick as someone smaller than him. It also limits his choice of prey and leaves him vulnerable to quick attacks.
- Size: Some human technologies aren't available to him because of his size. He would have a hard time riding a horse and moving through houses and such.
- Heat: Iofur is vulnerable to the summer heat, especially in his Lupus or Secui form.
- Size: As said, he isn't as quick as a smaller attacker.
- Experience: Iofur is still young and doesn't have the experience of a seasoned fighter.
- Arrogance: Iofur has an arrogant streak that often causes him to be a jerk. Also, gets him into fights...a lot.
- Pride: Iofur has a lot of pride which may cause him to do stupid things or causes him to bite off more than he can chew.
- Dark Fur: Iofur's dark coloration makes it harder for him to be stealthy in the winter months.
- Size: He may have trouble with smaller or more agile prey. He also can't hide himself as well due to his massive size.
- Tracking: Iofur may lose scents that are old or that have gone through water.
- Iofur doesn't read much and may have trouble reading large sections of text or complex writing.
- Iofur's handwriting can be messy because of his large hands and he often doesn't try to write neatly.
- Iofur normally doesn't do the full hide and may have trouble doing it. He tans smaller pieces by finding an oak stump and seething it and doesn't do it often. His leather and hides are not of very high quality.
- Iofur's large hands limit his ability to make smaller items or intricate things.
Italics indicates an unknown relationship
* indicates adopted
Iofur was a product of a short fling between Pantalaimon and Ragnar. His father soon left after his conception and showed up every so often. His mother was from a pack called skærekkr which consisted of seven other Luperci, including her brother, Silas. The pack moved through Canada and were sometimes hired as mercenaries or guards when they came to towns.
The group was lead by a man named, Fenris. He was a giant of man that hailed from the north. Silas, a dark-colored wolf and Pan, a large dark grey female were his "betas". There were three ranked under the "betas": Asbjørn, a large brown wolfdog with many scars; a beautiful, but dangerous white she-wolf named Melrakki; and Steinar, a grey wolf that was also a blacksmith. There were a pair of younger wolves: Arkadi, a lean brown wolfdog and Vasile, a grey and brown hybrid.
Iofur was the only child in the pack for a while, though he wasn't doted on. From the moment he shifted, his training began. He was trained in different types of combat from several mentors and learned other skills through watching and imitating. He learned quite a lot and was made into a warrior at a young age.
- Looking through a messed up mirror
Iofur meets his half-brother, Iorek
- We're different but the same, gave you another name (October 6th)
With Iorek and Jace Wolfe. Iofur joins Casa.
- Look closer and you will see
With Iorek and Night Hushhowl.
- Dream yourself a dream come true
With Fenris, Iorek, Luca Knight, and Morty. Iorek helps a man named Fenris? to Casa.
- Senseless Wandering (November 1st)
With Iorek and Cerise Rose.
- rubies are red (November 1st)
With Iorek, Cerise Rose, and Luca Knight. Iorek meets his half-sister and invites her to Casa di Cavalieri.
Back to Top of Archive