- DOB: ~December 2006
- Gender: Mare
- Species: Horse
- Breed: Andalusian Grade
- Color: Gray
- Pronunciation: beh-thez-DAH
- Etymology: Hebrew/Aramaic; house of mercy or house of grace or shame/disgrace
- Wanders with Machidael; non-permanent.
- Size: Bethesda is a medium-large horse, standing about 15.7 hands (5 feet 2 inches / 1.6 meters).
- Build: Elegant, well-muscled, and strong. Her chest is especially broad and thick.
- Features: Thick mane and tail. She has a slightly convex profile with a strong nose and a proud head.
- She is pure Spanish White (#FAF4EB) spotted and dappled throughout her coat. Her body will continue to lighten as she ages.
- Her hooves are Baltic Sea (#1A171B).
- Her eyes are Sunflower (#E3D02B).
Refined and ladylike, Bethesda is a particularly intelligent and motivated horse. She is eager to learn and eager to please. Praise or treats from her rider are the greatest delight to Bethesda. While she is not the bravest of horses and will spook as easily as any other, her motivation and eagerness generally mitigate this. Additionally, she may be too needy and friendly for some -- she remains very close to her rider and isn't averse to unfamiliar Luperci.
Skills & Abilities
- Capable of carrying a rider or acting as a pack horse
Likes & Dislikes
- Likes being close to Luperci
- Late 2013: Bethesda was stolen from a trader (she ded now) in the Burnt Church Mountains. Machidael gave her to Machia as her mount.
- July 2014: Displeased with Machia, Machidael takes Bethesda from her and forbids her to ride/leave the Blackmoor Castle.