On this page... (hide)
|First Conflict Dates||March 2015 — April 18th 2015|
|Second Conflict Dates||July 2, 2017 — August 21, 2017|
|Location||Casa di Cavalieri|
|Result: First Conflict||Casa prevails; Jazper Rhiannon-Knight steps down as Sole of Casa.|
|Result: Second Conflict||Casa prevails; the Syndicate is destroyed.|
Syndicate NPCs vs. Casa di Cavalieri
First Conflict Commanders
Second Conflict Commanders
A group of loners centered within Halifax view Casa di Cavalieri's gradual expansion and honorable reputation as a threat to their crime ring. Deciding that the lands of the Knight pack would make a perfect spot to establish and operate a thieves guild, they send spies to try and infiltrate and report back on Casa's defenses followed by a preliminary assault that results in two of their number being captured. Luca Knight, newest member of The Brotherhood is called to execute the prisoners. He balks, however, and the grim task is taken up by Lune Alistair Callow-Knight following a heated discussion between leaders and a member vote. Following the execution, Lola revokes her Brotherhood Oath. She is later returned to the fold by Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Sylvie Agnès also begins to distance herself from the pack and retreats along with Julien(pNPC) to the Avalon, taking Lorenzo Knight's daughter Ghita with her.
Casa sends their own spies to scope out the crime ring but before a counter can be arranged the Syndicate attacks again in full force. After a brutal and bloody battle every member of the Syndicate is killed by Casa's warriors in an overwhelming victory to Casa di Cavalieri.
Injured during battle, the Sole of Casa decides to abdicate and steps down as a leader, leaving Lune Alistair Callow-Knight as it's sole leader.
In total a group of 14 loners descended on Casa with the intention of driving out the warrior pack. All 14 members were eliminated by Casa's defenses.
Loner | Eliminated by
Loner | Eliminated by
- March 15 - 31: Loners seem to be trespassing into Casa di Cavalieri territory at an alarming rate. Many of the packs members get into to conflicts with the trespassers.
- April 13: A small group of Loners test the pack and break into Fort Kingsbury.
- April 13: Two of the raiding Loners are captured and put on trial, the pack votes for their execution.
- April 18: After sending scouts to locate the Syndicate in Halifax the pack is preparing for war but is caught off guard with the Syndicate arrive in full force before they are ready!
- April 20: After failing to defend his pack on the battlefield Jazper Rhiannon-Knight realizes that his body is no longer fit to lead. The Sole steps down from leadership and retires to Midnight Shores to be the official mate of Skye Collins.
Melissa and Stormie decided to try something different for this plot, giving members a few options which would lead to pre-determined consequences.
Choices | Consequence
Trial: 1. Kill/Keep the Loners Hostage | No Consequence
Trial: 2. Show the Loners Kindness, let them go | Loners tell the Syndicate about the Fort and our numbers
Poll: 1. Scout out the Syndicate and get their location | If Trail 1 - Not Successful: Syndicate arrive early before Casa is ready! If Trial 2 - Successful: Casa knows their location and will arrive Halifax catching them off guard.
Poll: 2. Hold the Fort and prepare to defend it | If Trial 1- No information was leaked, Syndicate are down 2 members, Casa is prepared. 'If Trial 2- Syndicate arrive early in full force, find a secret entrance into the Courthouse. Very Severe injuries expected.
Mysterious figures begin causing trouble using a variety of different methods, each as dirty and dishonest as the next. Sabotage includes chasing Casa's herds of prey away, setting booby traps within the borders (stringing up unwitting Cavaliers), attacking members on patrol, and erasing Casa's border scents with their own.
The Lune and Sola announce these dangers to all of Casa's members, and give orders to attack any trespassing loners on sight. After the first handful of unwelcome loner incidents, a patrol consisting of Isaac , Arthur , and Howland was dispatched to Halifax and surrounding areas to look for leads on the unwelcome visitors and attempt to discover why they are suddenly so interested in Casa di Cavalieri. Only Howland returns with news that it is a new reiteration of the Syndicate who have been attacking them, and that Isaac and Arthur have been taken by them!
The Cavaliers, upon hearing the news, vote in favor of sending a small group of spies to infiltrate the location their pack mates had been taken too. Grynn Garcia-Knight, Rurik Ivanov, Jace Wolfe, and Arlen Stryder, with the help of a loner named Theo, who was also trying to rescue his friend Josephine , successfully rescued their fellow Cavaliers and Josephine. After staying in Casa di Cavalier for a night of food and rest Theo and Josephine decided to stay.
Realizing that the Cavaliers had out witted them, the Syndicate sent a small party to attack Fort Kingsbury and take hostages, testing the defenses of the knights. Unfortunately for the Syndicate, two of the scouts, Tessa and Darius , turn on them and fought alongside the Cavaliers, ending the attack quickly. After questioning the two Syndicate deserters the leadership learned that the Syndicate originate from a pack in Portland but had left to pursue more aggressive means to their ends, starting up a gang in Portland first, then moving to Halifax. Tessa and Darius had traveled from the Portland pack to investigate rumors of the gangs violence in Halifax.
After the attack an eerie calm settled over the pack lands, the Halifax Syndicate base seemingly abandoned. After weeks of silence a loner named Leoris Steinmeister called a warning from the border, the Cavaliers arrived just in time to greet a large group of Syndicate. The leader of the group, identified as Laurent, declared the Cavaliers to be bullies and demanded they leave the territory to settle elsewhere, or suffer consequences. A battle erupted for the lands and the Cavaliers came out on top. The final battle was difficult and the Cavaliers did suffer consequences - many were wounded and long time members Clara Bates and Julien Gauthier, were killed on the field. Leoris, impressed with the knight's skills in battle, and pleased to see the gang that had terrorized his merchant business gone, decided to stay and help the pack recover.
All NPCs were eliminated.
[M] Make it Even
[M] It Ends Today
- July 2: Arlen Stryder gets caught in a trap, is rescued by Veri Secanti, Damon and Isobel
- July 5: Arlen Stryder gets caught in a trap, is rescued by Iorek
- [M] July 5: Teagan Stryder and Jace Wolfe encounter a pair of Syndicate members in the midst of setting up a trap.
- [M] July 6: Teagan Stryder and Iorek are on patrol when they are accosted by Syndicate; while experiencing a traumatic memory, Iorek kills one of the three Syndicate members and hurts Teagan who is caught in the crossfire; the remaining two Syndicate retreat.
- July 7: Arlen Stryder gets caught in a trap, is rescued by Clara Bates, Isaac Coblentz and Morty
- July 9: Arlen Stryder gets caught in a trap, is rescued by Guinevere Callow-Knight
- July 9: Jace Wolfe gets caught in a trap, is rescued by Temo Wolfe
- July 10: Night , Remus and Aldora discover signs that Hartt Attaya was caught in a trap; they find her blood and fur, but nothing else.
- July 10: Howland returns with news that Isaac and Arthur have been taken; Luca calls the pack to let them vote on how to proceed; the pack decides on a rescue mission.
- July 14: Grynn Garcia-Knight, Rurik Ivanov, Jace Wolfe, and Arlen Stryder rescue the Casa prisoners from the Syndicate.
- July 30: The Syndicate attacks The Fort; after a heated battle, the Cavaliers come out victorious.
- August 21: The Syndicate mounts one final attack with all their forces, yet the Cavaliers win once again, killing them all. Clara Bates and Julien Gauthier are killed in the fray.
Melissa and Ann continue with their previous plot outline, giving members a few options which would lead to pre-determined consequences. Green text denotes the path that was chosen.
Choices | Consequence
Set up: Round 1 | Loners have been setting traps; it is found out that it has been the Syndicate behind the traps and they have kidnapped two members. How should the pack proceed?
Choice 1: Attack | The syndicate base is moved; CdC members return heavily injured, only one member is saved
Choice 2: Send Spies | Send a group of spies to quietly retrieve the kidnapped members; is successful, and gain two new NPCs.
Set up: Round 2 | The syndicate retaliate; if Attack previously chosen, two NPCs appear at the border claiming to be Syndicate turn-coats and want to help fight them; should the pack trust them?
Choice 1: Trust them | The two NPCs join CdC and help fight alongside them.
Choice 2: Kill them | The NPCs give up the location of the new base before dying.
Set up: Round 2 | The syndicate retaliate; if Spies previously chosen, Syndicate attacks the Fort and are defeated.
Set up: Round 3 | The demise of the Syndicate
Outcome 1: Attack+Trust NPCs | Syndicate arrive at the borders with CdC NPC as hostage; a battle ensues, a new NPC charges in to help the Cavaliers. They are victorious.
Outcome 2: Attack+Execute NPCs | CdC mounts the offensive by attacking the Syndicate at their new base location aided by three new NPCs. They snuff out the Syndicate with little fight.
Outcome 3: Spies | An NPC arrives at the borders and warns of Syndicate's immanent attack. The pack is called to battle, and are victorious.