December 30, 2008
- Barthélémy spies on his sister, Aurèle emerge from the scene of a murder. He hears his other sister, Tayui confront Aurèle about the murder. After the two leave, he decides to venture into the lighthouse to investigate. He identifies two of his uncles as murder victims: Yehudi and Brahms.
February 11, 2009
- 2009 Murder Plot Begins
- Barthélémy meets Onus and shows him those murdered in the lighthouse, but is chased away... The next day, Barthélémy attempts to show anyone he can what has transpired and begins to spread the word of the murder.
- Onus discovers splinters of wood at the scene of the murder: "None of the floorboards were cracked or missing and all of the wooden fixtures on the wall were intact. Perhaps he had broken a weapon he had been using during the slaughter".
February 12, 2009
- Barthélémy attempts to show anyone he can what has transpired and begins to spread the word of the murder.
March 24, 2009
- A few tufts of orange fur were discovered at the site of the murder, some covered in blood. How curious, one might say, for there is other fur near the doorway and seems to bear the scent of Inferni. This fur is black and brown, perhaps with some lighter shades in between. But how ever did that happen?
- Onus finds Hybrid shouting and Hybrid asks Onus if he is investigating the murder. Hybrid offers some weird, convoluted clues and Onus questioned Hybrid about Conri. Hybrid didn't know about him, but did reveal that Conri had been a member of the then-disbanded Twilight Vale.
- 2009 Murder Plot Ends? (NEED END THREADS PLS)