The Morgan Family
The Morgan Family
Statistics & Foundation
ADOPT A Morgan
On this page... (hide)
Originating in a West Virginian plantation, where its founding members eked out a life in slavery, the Parhelions emerged when Milos and Chaska adopted the surname to combine their unrelated lineages and cement their inseparable bond. Due to the nature of its conception, the family is small and originally consisted of its two founding members and their direct siblings: Chousensa, Ayrin?, and Nishan. Late in 2015 a second generation of Parhelions was welcomed to Chousensha and her mate, the first litter of many to come.
With its history steeped in tragedy and oppression, members of this family are generally willful, industrious, and selfless but can also be prone to rebellious acts, hypocritical thoughts, and manipulative behavior. Despite their tendency for trouble, they are usually quite amiable and, as long as a cause coincides with their morals, prefer to help out where they can rather than contribute to disorder. Parhelions make lasting friends and are passionate in their relationships. Ironically, the same passion that allows them to forge strong friendships has also been known to aid in the development of tenacious foes.
- Glenna Morgan x Muirfinn Nairn-Morgan
- Elionoira Morgan
- Elionoira Morgan x Iomhair Rhona-Morgan
Gabhran Morgan Ewan Morgan Aileen Morganx Gregor
Deriving from such breeds as the Irish water spaniel, the curly coated retriever, the standard poodle, Morgans have an dense, curly haircoat that remains short only in the face. Drop ears are most common in this family.
- Discuss eye shape here!
- Another mundane note about eyes!
Eye Color Variation
- This is something observant about eye colors.
- Maybe some fancy info about genetics will go here!
- SHORT AND TIGHT OR LONG AND WAVY~
Base Color Variation
- Oooooo these seadoggies be light!
Markings Color Variation
- BUT DANG
- They love dark markings
- like woah
- OH! Maybe talk about common genetic things here, like progressive greying and roaning and fun dilution trivia :D
Some history about the family goes here!
- Cormier: Ailie Morgan and Finlay Cormier goofed around and ended up tying these families together with the unintended birth of their children in January 2017.
- Does your family come from a certain place in the world?
- Maybe they have a specific religion?
- Maybe there's a certain way all members of the family are raised?