The Helsi Family
Statistics & Foundation
ADOPT A HELSI
On this page... (hide)
The Helsi family originated in the Hearg Njorth, an area with Nordic-based religion and cultish themes in the upper peninsula of Michigan. The family consists of witch-women from the Hearg; the tradition has continued in 'Souls with Siv Helsi in Salsola. An additional unique feature of the Helsi family is their propensity toward largeness, even to an extreme. This trait is, no doubt, imported from their Interior Alaskan Wolf heritage.
There are various surnames that exist within the Helsi family. The surname Ametiste and Cervel brought from Alaska with them was Romano, though the predominant family name within the Hearg is now Helsi, delivered first by Kirkja Helsi and her children, and later by Vindr Helsi and her children.
Ametiste Romanox Cervel Romano— Unknown
Ametiste Romano(née Seie) x Cervel Romano— Unknown
- Eitri Romano
Unnamed Female Saete Romano
- Alaine Winters x Banja Romano — Unknown
- Kirkja Helsi x Frey Romano — 28 Feb 2010
- Sætr Romano (née Rosti) x Eitri Romano — December 19th, 2009
- Siv Helsi ("née" Romano)
- Talitha de le Poer x Caillen Winters — 01 August 2011
- Siv Helsi x Reykr Helsi — 17 Aug 2011
- Draugr Helsi
- Vindr Helsi x Seraglio Oneiric — 7 Sept 2011
- Sonje Helsi
- Veltre Helsi
- Vindr Helsi x Morberige Helsi (née Dvargr) — February 10, 2012
- Cyninge Helsi ("queen")
- Brynja Helsi
- Vegr Helsi ("way, road")
- Siv Helsi x Odin Kotovo — 13 October 2012
- Kynda Helsi x Hugleikr Silfr — 14 July 2014
- Kynda Helsi x Hugleikr Silfr — 4 April 2017
The small Helsi family first appeared in 2011 under the Winters surname. It again resurfaced in 2013 with Reykr Helsi, Siv Helsi, and Draugr Helsi. The latter two canines cemented themselves into the Salsola pack.
Purple and yellow eyes seem to occur with equal frequency within the Helsi family, but pale eyes are far more commonplace than dark eyes.
- Purple: London Hue (#C8A8CE) and Amethyst Smoke (#A383AA) are commonplace shades, though eyes may range in deepness from Salt Box (#674F6B) to pale French Lilac (#E7CAEC).
- Yellow: Tacha (#D4CA73), Zombie (#E4DC95), and Flax (#EDE17F) are commonplace.
Size and Build
- Generally larger in frame and muscular in build. Some of the Helsi line are abnormally large -- Frey and Banja are two examples of such, as well as Sonje Helsi. This occurs in males as well as females, though it tends toward the males.
- Black fur is common. Brown, gray, and so forth are also found -- coats tend toward dark rather than light.
- Dark Grays: Zeus (#221E19), Cod Gray (#171514), Thunder (#201E1F), Mine Shaft (#323232), Asphalt (#130A06), Eternity (#271811), Dune (#292422)
- Browns: Thatch (#B39A8D), Bison Hide (#C6AFA4), Woody Brown (#3B2B2B)
- Highlights in silver or pale shades are extremely common amongst the Helsi canines.
- Shades: Flint (#6F6964), Dove Gray (#716869), Emperor (#514649), , Silk (#BAADA7)
- The three brothers Frey, Banja, and Eitri are Interior Alaskan Wolves.
- Frey and Banja both bred with dogs, while Eitri bred with a Great Plains Wolf/Mackenzie Valley Wolf.
- The Hrafnsmerki icon can be obtained as a custom icon by any FEMALE canine of Helsi blood, regardless of their connection to the family, Hearg Njorth, etc. The icon is not available to characters who do not not fit the stated criteria.
- You must purchase your icon via game points, Word of the Day, the 'Souls Store, a contest, or similar.
- The icon must not be altered from its original state. Changing the colors, shape, etc. of the icon is forbidden.