Image by Random Truth
|Name Meaning||Ghost, belief|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 2011|
|Age||> 2 years|
|Subspecies||95% Plains Coyote |
5% Common Gray Wolf
|Joining date||May 21, 2011|
|Previous Ranks||Tirones Minor, Tirones, Praeses, Vigiles, Vicarius, Primi Lumius|
Wraith Creed is the daughter of Aeron Ganesa and Hybrid Holocaust, born in Inferni on May 21, 2011. After her mother's departure from Inferni and her father's death early in her life, Wraith was raised predominantly by her sister, Valkyrie de le Poer. She has one littermate: Lucilla Key, and believes Nathaniel King to be her littermate as well. Wraith currently holds the top rank in the war tier as the Bellator and also holds a co-rank as a Hunter.
In 2012, she participated in the Boreas Conflict by learning to use a bow and arrow and in the final attack of the camp.
In early March 2016, she departed from Inferni.
On this page... (hide)
She has a strong desire to do well and has a very strong work ethic. She is very determined and dedicated to her work, especially as a scout. Although she would like to have been a warrior like her father, she does not think she is good enough. Although she does take pride in her work as a scout, she has some self-image problems when it comes to her fighting ability.
Although seemingly naive, she also has a great deal of knowledge, both from what her father taught her and what she has learned on her own. She is quick to pick things up and many things, such as tracking and patrolling, come easy to her. Through what she has witnessed in her life, especially the incident with Chapel, she is highly conflicted on notions of good and bad. Further, since it was a coyote that tried to harm her, her perception of wolves as bad and coyotes as good is beginning to erode.
She is very close to her sister, Lucilla, and her brother Nathaniel. She also looks up to her older half-sister Valkyrie and greatly admires her sister's owl. She is enamored with the concept of legacies and loves that both her parents were warriors. She is always trying to find out more about her family because the little she knows about her father does not satisfy her thirst for knowledge.
Since her mother's departure, Wraith has looked to her half-sibling, Valkyrie, and her cousin, Talitha, as mother figures. Since her father does not play the part of a father very well, these two are the closest things she has to a real 'family.' She considers Valkyrie, Talitha, Lucilla, Nathaniel, and even Hybrid to form her family and her home.
- Parents: Aeron Ganesa and Hybrid Holocaust
- Siblings: Lucilla Key, Pride Tormenta, Nathaniel King
- Children with Mido: Havoc Creed, Aether Creed, and Vendetta Massacre
- Grandchildren: Anarchy Creed
- Aunts and Uncles: Faolin Mogotsi, Garnet Massacre, Toxic Destruction and Midnight Massacre; Catrin Ganesa and Maxen Ganesa
- Cousins: Talitha Lykoi, Ezekiel de le Poer, and Sylvia Odessa Mogotsi
- Nieces and nephews: Kallistos Moineau, Damianus Moineau, Skeleton Key, Carnivore Creed, Latch Key, Lock Key, and River Creed
Wraith thinks very highly of Inferni and most of the packmembers.
- Ezekiel: Wraith was initially somewhat conflicted on her opinion of Ezekiel, since she could tell that her father did not particularly like him. However, since he never voiced these concerns and instilled in her a strict respect for leadership, she is curious as to why he disliked Ezekiel. Through her own personal interactions, she likes and respects Ezekiel.
- Vesper: Wraith is proud to be a scout with Vesper to watch over her. She wants very much to impress Vesper not only with her skills and dedication to Inferni, but also with her heritage. She very much wants Vesper to recognize her and Nathaniel as typical Massacre coyotes, indicative of their fine breeding.
- Myrika: Wraith likes Myrika and finds her to be very pleasant and nice.
- Halo: Although Wraith was initially terrified of Halo after she reprimanded Wraith, she now just pities the old warrior and wishes she had been allowed to die rather than live without her sight, unable to do what she loves. She is mostly indifferent to Halo now.
- Max: Wraith respects Max and thinks he is a very good hunter. She wishes to learn more from him so she can improve her hunting skills.
- Ithiel: Wraith doesn't really know Ithiel too well, and although she thinks he's kind of a prude, she's slowly starting to warm up to him. She respects him as a warrior and head scout of Inferni and as her archery instructor. She also took a perverse delight in making fun of a rather dim-witted member of Inferni with him.
- Nathaniel: Wraith loves her brother very much and is very excited to be a scout alongside of him. Since she was ranked as an Immunes before him, she thinks she is probably better at scouting than him and thinks her determination is better than his. She thinks her brother is very smart!
- Chapel: Wraith is terrified of Chapel and isn't sure what to make of her. She feels betrayed, since she thought Chapel was her friend, but also hates her for hurting her father. She blames Chapel for her father and Kesho's deaths and feels guilty that they had to save her and lose their lives in the process.
- Valkyrie: Wraith looks up to her sister in just about every way. She admires Valkyrie's skill with low speech and thinks Valkyrie is the coolest because of her owls.
- Symera: Wraith liked hunting with Symera and is sad she didn't get to know her better before she disappeared.
- Sparrow: Wraith really likes Sparrow and thinks she's very funny and nice.
- Dusk: Wraith doesn't have much of a bad opinion of him. Since she was the one who found him at the border and called for a leader to assess him, she feels somewhat responsible for him. After sparring with him, she feels like she's a little closer with him and doesn't think he's as business-like as she initially thought.
- Dieter: not too great of an opinion of him. Thinks he's stubborn, which can be good, but Wraith was annoyed that he was bring stubborn to her.
Wraith somewhat dislikes and mistrusts Anathema simply because it's the pack to whence her mother moved. In an odd way, she considers the pack to be a part of the thing that 'stole' her mother from her and resents it for that.
- Aeron: Wraith dearly wants to love her mother, but resents her for leaving the clan. She considers her to have betrayed her clan and her family. Despite this, she wants to reconcile her relationship with her mother, but isn't sure if she can forgive her.
- Mido: She thinks he is weird! Though she may also sort of consider him a friend in a mean sort of way.
- Pride: She isn't quite sure what to think of Pride. She is bitter that her father had a second litter and didn't tell her about it, but she isn't certain if he knew that he had more children. She wants to dislike Pride and is upset that her mother is keeping her sister in Anathema. After talking to her, Wraith realized that they had more in common than she'd thought and wants to be friends with her, but is worried about what her other siblings will think.
- Kentaro: thinks he is haughty, but has potential. Sees his as a dorky little brother and hopes that they might be able to get to know one another as family one day.
Wraith dislikes Salsola because they captured her and held her as a captive for almost a month. But worst, she didn't find out very much about the pack, so she automatically dislikes it.
- TaeKyung: Wraith is very embarrassed that she was beat by this wolf so easily, but also somewhat admires her fighting skills.
- Wisteria: Wisteria held Wraith captive for almost a month and was generally rather boring, so Wraith found her to be quite irritating.
- Salvia: Wraith dislikes Salvia just because she's the leader of the Salsolan pack and gave the order to hold her.
Wraith hasn't had much contact with members from Cercatori d'Arte, so she doesn't generalize them as a group and tends to evaluate their members one-on-one.
- Micah: very low opinion of him; sees him as annoying, weak, and incapable. Sees Mistral as equally annoying.
She is untrusting of loners and generally thinks they're a bunch of murderous psychopaths. She doesn't really consider them to be individuals, but rather, faceless omens.
- Machidael: She couldn't understand his accent (and didn't realize he had an accent) and really did not like him. She thought he was stupid.
- Belial: She's curious to know more about who he is and how they're related to one another, but isn't quite sure if she's ready to trust him as a loner.
Ichika no Ho-en
Wraith isn't really sure what to think of Ichika no Ho-en. She knows that as wolves, they can't be good, but is confused as to why Sage joined them if they're so bad.
- Sage: Wraith respects and likes Sage, so she feels betrayed that Sage would have left Inferni (especially because Wraith loves her home so much).
Wraith is mostly coyote and her appearance reflects this. She is of average size and betrays none of her miniscule wolf blood in her appearance.
She has bright honey-golden eyes. Her coat reflects her parents appearances as an almost equal blend: she inherits her mothers' streaks of citrine and a dark yellow buff near her throat, but also has a reddish, tawny hue down her neck and her shoulders, similar to her father. The majority of her coat is a rich redwood colour. Her fur darkens increasingly around the nape of her neck and shoulders, where it is a bistre colour. At the bottom of her muzzle and the very underbelly, she has light beige fur, which darkens into a streak of bistre extending partway up her muzzle from her nose.
Like her parents, Wraith has a sleek coyote build. She has large ears, a tapered muzzle, and long legs. Her duties take her on long patrols around Inferni, so she is thin and wiry and has a great deal of stamina. Unlike her father, she does not look lanky or malnourished.
Although Wraith has since learned to shift, she prefers her lupus form and only uses her optime form for exploring human settlements, such as the D'Neville Mansion. She has not to date used her secui form.
Icons from Inventory Icons thread
Wraith was born in Inferni to Aeron Ganesa by Hybrid Holocaust on May 21, 2011 alongside her sister Lucilla Key. She spent the first two months of her life living with her mother and sister and only met her father when she was nearly two months old. She immediately discovered that he was a grumpy and nasty fellow. However, she was quickly entranced by him and wanted to know more. She grew up with her sister and her "brother," Nathaniel.
She was deeply hurt when her mother decided to move to Anathema and sees it as her abandonment. Nonetheless, due to her desire to learn more about her father and her love of Inferni, she elicited to remain in Inferni with her extended family. She currently resides with her aunt, Talitha de le Poer, and is also taken care of by her half-sister, Valkyrie de le Poer. As she aged, her home has become somewhat ambiguous because she believes both females to be her big sister mothers of sorts. After Talitha's children were born, Wraith and her siblings began spending more time with Valkyrie.
For a detailed history, please refer to her post log.
- Returned. (Feb) (LASKY)