Ryan de le Poer
Ryan de le Poer
|Date of Birth||Aug 3, 2007|
|Subspecies||37.5% Canis lupus ortus |
62.5% Canis latrans ortus
On this page... (hide)
Ryan first wandered into the 'Souls area on August 19 2008 when she came across Endymion Russo in Shiloh Hills. She came across her father, Anselm de le Poer, a few days later while swimming in the bay by The Waste. She spent a few days exploring the surrounding areas - even returning to Esper Hollow's lands - before deciding to head towards Inferni in hopes of joining her father.
Brap. Lala... Ryan is kind of outgoing and gentle, but could totally kick your ass if you asked for it. But in the nicest way possible, of course.
Please see the de le Poer family page for more information.
- Mother - Lené Seton
- Father - Anselm de le Poer
- Littermates - None
- Half-siblings - Maserati de le Poer (F), Detroit O'Clavin (M)
- Offspring with Hybrid Holocaust - Valkyrie de le Poer (F),
- Offspring with DaVinci 'Daite Nasphrite - Romeo Nasphrite (M), Juliet de le Poer (F), Timori de le Poer (M)
Anselm de le Poer
Though he was never around when she grew up, Ryan's mother had mentioned the name Anselm de le Poer in respect to Ryan's absent father. His existence rarely crossed Ryan's mind until her mother, Lené Seton, passed away. She kept his name in the back of her mind, wondering if she might ever come across him along her travels.
Could be considered Ryan's best friend. The two women formed almost an instant bond with one another, and often would check up on one another, despite the distance between their respective homes.
DaVinci 'Dait Nasphrite
Her one true love.
- Lupus: Though she has both wolf and coyote blood, Ryan mostly has the appearance of a coyote. Her coat is largely a rust colored brown, with touches of darker browns and some tans. The sides of her muzzle are a rich brown, while a strip of charcoal gray runs up the center to widen across her forehead. Ryan inherited the characteristic, bold red gaze of the de le Poer line from her father, Anselm de le Poer, and each are trimmed in a circle of ash grey. A bit of peach tan is visible just behind her cheek bones. The base of her ears is the same rich brown that covers her muzzle, while the tips are rust brown. The tip of her tail is also tipped in ash grey. Ryan is rarely seen in this form, if ever. After coming of age, she has only shifted a handful of times for means of faster transportation (including quick getaways).
- Optime: --