Methuselah Capello is a wolf hailing from Zion and is presently a member of the Boreas faction. He was born in the after of the Boreas Conflict and grew up with surrounded by the conflict between his faction and the Scintilla coyotes. Methuselah grew up listening to the stories of the Northern Barbarians who he dubbed ‘sinners’ according to his devout faith. When the opportunity arose to prove his dedication to the cause, the wolf didn't hesitate - believing part of his purpose as bringing 'redemption' to coyotes through their death.
After being severely injured in the Final Battle, Methuselah ran away hoping to return to the land of Zion. However, he was pursued by Cypher Blackwater and was slain atop Mount Oromocto.
- Date of Birth: 1 April 2013
- Date of Death: 14 February 2017
- Gender: Male
- Luperci: Ortus
- Mate: None
- Pack: Boreas Faction
- Rank: Scout/Spy
- Birthplace: Zion, Utah, USA
- Name Etymology:
- Methuselah: his death shall bring judgment (Hebrew)
- Capello: chapel (Spanish)
- Species: Wolf
Boreas Faction members may assume and reference the following without discussion/asking:
- That Methuselah is generally always has his club with him.
- His tendency to quote biblical text for no apparent reason.
- His wish to hide the stutter that arises during anger/excitement.
- Species: Being fully wolf, it shows. He looks like a wolf. A big wolf.
- Fur: Traditional for his species, coarse and slightly ragged.
- Optime Hair: Long, past his shoulders. Often has a single small braid running down the left side.
- Facial Features: Like a wolf, with the classic muzzle.
- Build and Size: He is on the larger end of the wolf scale, built like a wall of rock.
- Lupus and Secui: While not often in Lupus form, he still comes across as standard wolf. Secui manages to make him look bigger and bulkier.
- Optime: He is big with a broad chest and long legs.
- Several notches in both ears from previous skirmishes with coyotes.
- Missing front upper left canine after another skirmish.
- Humanization: Moderately humanized, with modest clothing that doesn't restrict his mobility.
Potters Clay (#92673d)
Heavy Metal (#363732)
Green Spring (#b2bba8)
Blue Smoke (#748881 )
Most of his personality stems from his childhood and the incessant mocking he received during encounters by coyotes due to his stutter. A loyal soldier, Methuselah follows orders without question. He initially comes across as being dim-witted, but purposely maintains the ‘big, dumb brute’ persona to suit his needs. Quick to anger, he channels the aggressive nature in openly outward displays, usually in scowls and frowns and growls. Devout in his faith, Methuselah prays for his allies, asking for strength and favour – while he sees the death being the only redemption a coyote can ask for. His faith sees several quirks, mostly being that he'll quote biblical doctrine at the oddest times.
- Speech: Maintains a slight twang, but speaks rather slow and typically in hushed tones so that it's not obvious. When he is angry however, he had no inside voice.
- Scent: Woodsmoke and ash and sand.
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: His tendency to quote scripture. His weapon is called "Big Stick."
- General Posture and Body Language: Generally submissive, and closed off. Has a habit of crossing his arms.
- Packs: Extreme loathing towards Sctintilla and disgust/hatred towards Inferni and Salsola
- Species: Coyotes are 'sinners' and 'lesser beings', only able to gain redemption through death.
- Gender: None.
- Sexuality: Homosexuality against the scriptures, but he is unsure how to voice such an opinion.
- Age: Children are cruel beasts. Adults are too set in their ways.
Born in the aftermath of the First Boreas Conflict, Methuselah grew up listening to the stories of the Northern Barbarians who he dubbed ‘sinners’ according to his devout faith. The young wolf struggled with a stutter and was mocked mercilessly for it. His few encounters with coyotes only served to fuel the fire of hatred for the ‘lesser beings’ and he found himself enamoured with the doctrine taught by the leaders.