(redirected from Characters.KriosRevlis)
The first son of Ondine Heiwa, born in March. He is the son of Lord Commander Lokr Revlis, born in a union that could easily be construed as blackmail. He grew to adulthood not knowing who his father was, which left him slightly upset. He grew up in a household dominated by women and run by them with an iron fist. He was incredibly spoiled, though, so it was hardly a problem for him and he never truly suffered.
When her mother took a lover, he disliked him immediately. When she gave birth to his bastard offspring, he felt vindicated that he was not the only bastard in the family. However, when Janik moved into Salsola to be with Ondine and their two children, Krios vacated the home to avoid having to deal with any of them. He felt a sense of hurt that his mother completed her family and it was not his father that finished the circle. He was happy for his half-siblings, who he secretly loves quite a lot, but wished that his own father could have been around.
When Lokr Revlis was revealed as a traitor to Salsola, Krios inherited both the man's dragonhead bow and the knowledge of the man's role as his sire. It led to a reveal to Elphaba Revlis, who sought to limit the threat of his blood heritage. During an argument with one of his only friends, Kamari Kaiser, she sought to chain him by betrothing him to her. Both chaffed at it, though it seemed like Krios settled into the role of betrothed rather easily.
Shortly before his marriage, Krios lost his mother and step-father, supposedly to his step-father's violence. While he had his doubts, it nevertheless settled upon him to become more solemn and collected as the highest ranking member of his family, as well as to keep an eye out for his siblings. Shortly after, Kamari and he were married hastily by Elphaba to gloss over the murder of a high-ranking member.
Krios won the "Just Kiss!!" superlative with Kamari Kaiser in the 2018 yearbook’s superlatives.
Krios won the "Argues like an old married couple" and OTP 2019 superlatives with Kamari Kaiser in the 2019 yearbook’s superlatives.
- Species: A mostly coyote and dog hybrid, his build is slightly larger than a coyote because of it. He takes after his father quite a bit, though has the fullness of his mother's coat and genetics. Because of this, he is more on the thin side, leaning toward lean sorts of strength. He is unlikely to ever become bulky, even when overweight.
- Fur: Soft and fluffy, though can be surprisingly coarse at times.
- Optime Hair: He's a dothraki man sir with a braid and it's pretty okay. He likes to braid his hair out of his face but will leave the back of it loose.
- Facial Features: Very clearly a descendant of Revlis with his distinct red and white markings, though the orange and white tones disguise it somewhat.
- Build and Size: A rather full figure with broad shoulders, though somewhat narrow chest and waist. He is a lanky, lean man who had the fortune of wide shoulders to make him appear bigger.
- Humanization: Very humanised. He loves clothes and looking fancy.
- Accessories: He has a pierced ear that often has a single stud or loop in it. Rings are worn for Last Suppers.
- Scars: Krios has a massive scar across his back after a Salsonan border trapped caught him and ripped a long part of his back open. Minor cuts in his arms and legs, wherever scuffles have left small marks.
Morning Glory (#9cd7cd)
Barley Corn (#b38e60)
Dark Brown (#674423)
Baker's Chocolate (#542211)
Lupus → 75 lbs (34 kg) ↔ 29 in (73.6 cm)
Secui → 180 lbs (81.6 kg) ↔ 36 in (91.5 cm)
Optime → 220 lbs (99.7 kg) ↔ 6ft 3in (75 in) (190.5 cm)
- Born to charm and schmooze, he has all the personality of a socialite and the blood in his veins propels him forward as such.
- Having raised himself up to a position worthy of his dual-noble bloodline, he strives to maintain himself as best as possible. He may be somewhat cold and distant to lower house and/or lower rank Salsolans.
- Incredibly cocky, he can be very overconfident and that can lead to failure, which often ends up with him angrily responding in kind.
- Expression: Bold and cocky, he has a very cheery expression often
- Sociability: Extroverted, very sociable, has no issue forcing himself into any situation that may or may not warrant his presence.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
“Values lifelong commitment to a romantic partner.”
“Respects the laws and authority figures of the community and nation.”
“Will give his life in defense of his community.”
“Will never betray a friend and enjoys having close friends.”
- Obsessions: Personal perfection
- Likes: Shiny objects and dressing nice, well-made food, archery in all forms
- Dislikes: Non-Salsolans, weakness, deception to harm, politicking, treachery
- Failure: With a twice noble heritage, he knows that eyes are on him and he must strive for success or risk mockery.
- Loss of Family: While he knows life is not eternal, the loss of anyone close to him is a terrifying thought. He has grown up with so much that losing any of it would be a shock.
- Poverty: He fears losing all his possessions, as his father had lost everything he had when he was banished
- Infidelity: He is not afraid of straying himself, but of a life partner straying. Highly monogamous, it would be a constant worry.
- Personal Growth: Krios aims to improve himself in any way he can. He regularly practices his bow and combat, as well as his lying skills outside of Salsola proper.
- Family: He loves his family and will do anything to protect them and enrich them.
- Entertainment: A spoiled rich kid, he loves to be amused and will seek diversion in any way he can.
- Packs & Outsiders: He has no pack biases, mostly because of the fact that he dislikes most non-Salsolans for the fact they are not of Salsolan heritage. He can accept them after a time, but he will not like them at the start.
- Women: He will often put them more on a pedestal, but looking at who his family is, that's not surprising.
- Kinsey 2, strong preference for women, but he would have never been opposed to a male romping partner.
- While before his betrothal, he would have slept around (maybe), and had a sexual encounter once, he finds himself more interested in a monogamous love partner than multiple partners.
- Drinks are good, drinks are fun. He'll take whatever is given.
- Never had marijuana, but would likely love it.
- Raised in a home that taught the cult of the Mother Goddess. While not spiritual as he is a warrior born, he has a vague concern for Her thoughts on his behavior, which has subtly led to a slightly more narrow path of behavior.
- Ondine Heiwa was his mother, who he loves with a jealous fervor. Her first born, he was the only child of her body for a long enough time that he was embittered when she had his two half siblings. That she took on her lover as a mate also felt like a slight and he moved out, almost betrayed. He did not show her any disdain to her face, and often misdirected it toward Janik instead. Upon her death, he felt immensely guilty and lost, mourning her for a good deal of time afterward. He helped to bring about her murderer to justice.
- Isabella Heiwa is his grandmother. The woman spoiled him from the get-go, so he loves her quite a bit and it's clear that she dotes on her first grandson. She seems to think he has a lot coming to him, and seems eager to see the future he will help usher in, though he has no idea what that could be. He was a little afraid of her, mostly because of her past in Salsola and the fact she's a witch of no little power and connection to their deity, but it's turned much softer as he grew older and she continued to age.
- Neith Heiwa is his uncle. After the man healed him after a dangerous encounter with a border trap, he appreciates him. However, he does not know him remotely as well as he likely ought to, but he also does not often have a need to socialize with him.
- Delfina Heiwa was his aunt. Having met her when grown, he was not terribly fond of the woman. He had heard plenty of stories and rumors, as well as noticed the keen dislike his mother displayed when talking about her sister. When Delfina attempted to silence Kamari, the truth of her involvement with the murder of his mother emerged. He desperately hates the memory of the woman and the misery she unleashed upon their small family.
- Janik was his stepfather by Janik's marriage to his mother. He disliked the man and thought him unworthy of his mother. As a noble daughter of Heiwa, he thought she could have done better than a nameless dog that roamed the wilderness. He was haughty and disdainful toward the man, and often sniped at him. He never went out of his way to cause problems, but he did try to avoid the man as best as possible. After his murder, Krios begrudgingly admits that Janik was not quite so bad and was a decent father. Otherwise, he rarely brings the man up and often seems to deliberately exclude mentioning him.
- Lokr Revlis is his birth father. While he did not know growing up the man was his father, he considered him a father-like figure who trained him in the bow and some other skills early on. He cared greatly for the man and was surprised and doubtful when his supposed treachery was brought up. He does feel somewhat abandoned as the man chose to move on with his foreign lover, and now has mixed feelings over him.
- Victoire Heiwa is his half-sister. He clearly has a greater affection for this particular half-sister than most others, indulging in the only daughter of his mother’s body. However, when she and Embla Soul did not reach the outpost, he attempted to start searching for her. The conflict during the Curse of the Sanctum waylaid these plans and it is assumed that Victoire and Embla have gone missing. He doubts she is really gone, mostly because he holds her in high regard despite knowing her personality was not well suited to succeed in Salsola proper.
- Garsea Heiwa is his two half-brother. While not as close to Garsea, he has helped to train him up in the absence of his mother and father
- Kamari Kaiser is his first actual friend in Salsola that he quite likes. They were forced together into a betrothal and she seems to be more upset about it than he. For whatever reason, he seems to be pretty happy about the arrangement and finds her serious nature over it to be a little upsetting. He teases and prods her, and she reacts almost violently toward him over them. He wishes she could lighten up and has not abated in teasing her.
- Brocade Valentine is his “uncle”. While not an uncle by blood (but a distant cousin), his age and support makes him such to Krios. A regular source of comradery and training, he considers Brocade a close member of his family and someone he could trust. He has great respect for Brocade, never faulting him for taking him to the bar and introducing him to drink and loose women.
- Elphaba Revlis is his half-sister by his father, the eldest such sibling. Initially, he had very little interest in her and rarely bothered to interact with her. However, when he realized his relation to her, he sought to bridge the gap. It did not work as planned and Elphaba tried her damnedest to make his life difficult. He did not appreciate her looping Kamari into the familial problems, but after the death of his mother, he has attempted to sincerely connect with her in light of having fewer and fewer family members.
- O'Riley Eternity – the Erilaz is not the most favorite person in the world for Krios, but as his better, he gives the man his respect even if he somewhat suspect that the coup to dethrone Salvia was plotted.
- Salvia Eternity – the previous Boss is someone Krios admired and looked up to. Since she has left Salsola proper, he does not maintain any sort of contact but remembers her proudly.
- Till van Ulrich Lykoi – a man hated by Krios’s family, but beyond maintaining that inborn dislike, he does not much care about the man and what he does. He does, however, look down on him, especially after the commentary made by Till about Kamari.
- Friendly: Salsola
- Sex: Claire Duvont
- Unfriendly: N/A
- Murders: Nameless NPC’s
His grandmother was once the Ambassador and had a great deal of focus in trade. His mother also often traded her goods outside of Salsola. He is generally a very even trader, preferring to have equal trades rather than skewing in his favor. Some of his goods may be shared with Kamari or come from his grandmother.
- Raw Materials:
- Feathers, chicken eggs/meat/feathers, animal parts (claws, teeth, bones, etc.), horse hair
- Crafted Goods:
- Pelts of various local animals, leather, leather strips, arrowheads, handcrafted arrows, hide glue, carved bone goods (combs, etc)
- (Provided by Isabella Heiwa) Dried herbs, select essential oils
- Weaponry & Armor:
- Crafted Goods:
- Paper, clothing, jewelry, trinkets, carved wood pieces, functional items
- Hunting (Master): He lives and breathes for the hunt, mostly as it is a key part of who he is and how he provides for his pack. He has been a frequent hunter since he was little and often engages in challenges and competitions with Kamari that further boosts their talents at it.
- Trapping (Journeyman): As a hunter and scout, he learned to make some very good traps. He may also do some work fixing or adding to the border traps now and again. Most of his traps are used for hunting, however.
- Carving (Apprentice): Krios has practiced some crafting work, though it often is more with small bits of wood or extra pieces of bone. Not a main skill of his, but it can supplement income quite well at times.
- Plants (Apprentice): He knows the basics of most plants native to the area and can easily find simple things that may be good for cooking or medicine, but is otherwise schooled in the things he should not step in or eat.
- Poisons (Dabbler): Too underhanded for his own tastes, he knows some aspects of poisons due to his grandmother's teachings.
- Lupus/Secui (Apprentice): While relatively average in size while in lupus, he rarely uses this particular form unless hunting things that require a more lithe form.
- Optime (Journeyman): Primarily an Optime canine, he tends to fight often in this form as it is the easiest for him and the one he is often in.
- Hand-to-Hand (Apprentice): He has some practice with hand-to-hand combat, mostly in case of a bar brawl or being caught up close and personal.
- Knives (Journeyman): His backup to his bow, he keeps one or two on hand at all times when outside of the territory.
- Archery (Master): Learning to master the bow since he was little, he had been taught by Lokr growing up and subsequent years of practice and constant use - as well as frequent challenges against Kamari - have made him an expert in the use of the bow.
- Mounted Archery (Apprentice): He is still learning the fine art of archery while mounted, though he is slowly becoming more adept at it, especially for hunting larger prey that might run.
- Diplomacy (Journeyman): Salsola requires children to learn how to play the game quickly or else risk catastrophic shame.
- Reading (Master): He was taught to read young and has a great grasp of it, though he is not likely to seek out more reading material.
- Manipulation (Apprentice): Despite being a high-ranking Salsolan, he is generally not a manipulator and does not often try to employ that sort of tactic.
- Spanish (Dabbler): He knows mostly swears, curses, and ribald comments thanks to his random acquaintances at the bar.
- French (Apprentice): His grasp of the language is acceptable, but he understands more than he can actually speak it due to his grandmother's frequent use of it.
See Krios's Extended History & Post Log