|Date of Birth||March 09, 2011|
|Subspecies||50% Canis lupus albus |
50% Canis lupus lupus
|Birth place||Cercatori d'Arte|
|Current pack||Casa di Cavalieri|
Casa di Cavalieri
|Joining date||Jan 12 2012|
|Previous Rank(s)||Prova, Carico|
|Joining date||Aug 3 2011|
Born to Orin Takekuro and Shawchert Menue, Juliet Moonsong only lived in CdA for a few hours until her brother Demetrius was killed by Argul Rakezael and the murderer chased her mother from the pack lands. Orin sought shelter for a few weeks with Phoenix Valley, under the assumed identity Desdemona Moonsong. Juliet and Titania were raised to first believe their last name was Moonsong. (Though their mother eventually revealed to them that her name was Orin Takekuro) Later, Orin left Phoenix Valley and returned to Cour des Miracles to live with her brother for a few weeks while she continued to recover from the tragedy. Juliet was too young to remember the gory events, and does not know all the details. Orin has recently returned to Cercatori d'Arte with Juliet and Titania (Aug. 4), and the pups just reunited with the father they were taken from. Additionally, Orin is learning pagan beliefs from Alaine Winters, seeking protection from the spiritual, and is teaching these beliefs to her daughters. Though Juliet does not understand the pagan culture she practices it to make her mother happy, shall she really likes from the culture is the runes and markings her mother paints on her for protection.
May things have happened in this girl’s life, she had her first shift. Finding this form more useful to her she usually seen in that form most of the time. She went into a slight period in which she found herself in a depression from the realization that flowers do not last forever, also her sister left their birth pack and when far away to create her own. Juliet has yet to see or her from her sister again. Later her father helped her grow out of this depression by teaching her how to play the flute; the music helped her pass the time while she had no flowers in her life. Another spike in her mood when she met the handsome son of Jazper, Lorenzo. He taught her how to use a weird contraption called a sling shot, the killed stupid pigeons most of the day. He escorted her home and promised to visit her again, though he never did. She did receive flowers from him, but little did she know her mother sent him on an impossible quest to find a diamond before Lorenzo could see Juliet again.
She received the finished flute her father made for her, and she starts playing music again but shortly after that her father leaves the pack and she hasn’t heard from him sense. Though she found a blind wolf and irritated her to the point she told Jules how she became blind, if she promised to never tell a soul. from then on Juliet grew into a beautiful young lady, still clueless to how the world really worked. This left her vulnerable to an older male that found her pretty and wanted to spend time with her, his name was Fenin. With the false promise of paints, she was lead to a secluded place with a shack. When she tried to go home Fenin attacked, telling her she could not go and then began to hurt her. From that day forward she saw the world in another light, seeing there was more in life than flowers that there were things in the shadows.
Luckily for Juliet, Lorenzo had found her by trying to visit her without her mother's permission. Almost too late as Juliet was going to be raped by the man she wanted to call her friend. Lorenzo then killed the man and was stuck in his Secui form for a week or so, taking her to his pack. Later on she joined this pack, finding that she was growing found of her savior, then confessed her love for him.
Juliet is a very light hearted girl, always bringing light into the room and easing tension of those around her. It helps with her caring nature for those around her even if she does not show it; she is a lover of nature and rather in tune with it. Making her carefree when around fields of flowers or spring months. She is obsessed with flowers, you give her a flower she will love you for a day. Show her to a field of them and she will always show you kindness for the rest of your life. Sadly with she suffers from a mild case of Asperger's syndrome, this makes her more blunt than most and tend to not show her emotions through words (but through her eyes and actions). She has a hard time comprehending how some things work and why thinks have to change or happen. She loves sticking to an easy and simple routine, but does stray from it sometimes to add excitement into her life. If place in an unknown setting she would be stuck with confusion and would not understand what is going on, Jules is often struck with confusion and asks questions on personal and normal topics. She does not understand the empathy in people’s words, and will often ask if something is wrong or what you mean by saying that. She also speaks her mind, not knowing how her words will affect someone. She could say something rude and not even know it.
From that she is a very artistic girl, she believes in showing her emotions through art, dance, and music. Though mainly through art, she finds that people understand her better through it. She also has a true passion through painting and drawing, it is both fun and something she obsesses over. She loves decorated her pack and painting murals all over Orin's and her home, as well as liking to even paint on others!
Obsessive, and when I say that word I mean it. Juliet has an obsession over her drawing/painting and flowers. They are things she likes to have around her and will go out on a limb to get or do, she will do this every day.
Juliet is very fine tuned to details, weather she be painting or looking around a room. She can often remember evens very well and even remember down to what someone was wearing and what material. She can remember what the first flower she saw when she was a pup and the first smell she smelt when she first opened her eyes. This helps with her intelligence even if she does not show it. Something that often gets her into trouble or makes others uncomfortable around her is that she is blind to personal space, she just doesn't understand it and doesn't have a "personal bubble" that no one can't be in. She is very touch oriented so that she can’t show people how she feels and so she can remember details like the feel of something. She is also blind to submission and dominant procedures, so she tends to get into trouble here. Though mainly by her superiors and those from other packs..
One more thing about Jules is how attached to her mother she is, without her mother she would be very confused and alone without her care. She tends to always be looking up to the woman and always trying to please her in everything she does. So she will often talk very fondly of her mother, and without her she would not have some patient enough to explain things and understand her expressions. And lastly, she is slightly vain but this is due to jealousy issues she has formed about her sister's beauty and her mother's beauty. She thinks that they are prettier and everyone likes her sister better. She tends to be loving and adoring to her sister but she is very jealous of her too. She often try to look her best and has to look perfect so that people will like her.
- See Takekuro and Menue?.
- Mother: Orin Takekuro.
- Father: Shawchert Menue.
- Sister: Titania Moonsong.
- Half-Siblings: Svetlana Takekuro, Samual Dean Menue.
- Uncle: Niro Takekuro.
- First Cousins: Magnolia Monroe, Foxglove Monroe, Poppy Monroe, Jiva Takekuro, Heiro Catori, Tasha Takekuro
- Maternal Grandparents: Tasha Takekuro & Caleb Takekuro
- Paternal Grandparents: Jigiet Menue & Yarabre Menue
- Lover: Lorenzo Knight
- Children Lorenzo Knight — Orin Knightsong, Jazper Shawchert Knightsong?, Romeo Mercutio Knightsong?, Oberon Knightsong?,
- Fur Coloration: Soft hues of cream, with tan and dark reddish brown markings.
- Fur makings: Light tan covers her face in a husky patterned without the cream eyebrow markings, it also covers her back and angles around her side to giver her an illusion of a very hourglass shape. In her four legged forms it just makes her hips look curvy. This color is also moves from her back, down her hips, to her tail. Making it also like a husky's tail makings. Tan paints her arms and legs from her toes (and fingers) to her heals and elbows. The tan does not connect from her head markings, leaving a patch of cream from her neck to her shoulders. Another color is the dark reddish brown from her father that covers her front paws (fingers), as well as trimming her ears.
- Fur Texture: Very soft, she never grew of off her soft puppy fur.
- Eye Coloration: Bright indigo, high contrasting to her light fur. Her eyes are a window to her emotions.
- Build for Lupus: Rather small for a wolf of her breed, she is petite and has little to no muscle on her. She is built for running and she is quite fast, her hips also look curved.
- Build for Secui: This form has all the muscle that her lupus and optime form lack, the scruff on this form is slightly reddened and stands up. It’s about the size of a large to medium wolf of her breed, Bulk and not fast at all this form can help her hold her own though she does not know how to. (She often shifts into this form to look bigger.)
- Build for Optime: This form is by far her favorite, she is very slender and petite like her mother. Though she has her father's genes she stays small due to falling ill at birth. She has a soft hourglass figure, though with her markings her figure looks very curvy. She stands up pretty straight, in a more human posture.
- Hair Coloration: Red, though darker than a humans natural red, it is streaked with lighter red.
- Hair Style: Her hair is rather wild, taking to very thick and large curls. She often pulls it up into a loose ponytail with a few strands of hair on either side loosely dropping over her eyes. When down it is very long and comes close to the middle of her back, rather hard to brush so its often wild. (shown on her avatar, her references hair is incorrect. (lol))
- Accessories: Juliet always wears a silver pendent of protection on a dark brown leather string. Given to her by her mother. She also tends to have flowers in her hair or on her tail and scruff. She now wears button up shirts that are little long on her.
- Scars: (not complete) One claw mark on her hip and a notch in one of here ears.
- Miscellaneous: You will often see paint on her cream fur from well painting.
Jules av by Aly
Lorenzo and Juliet
Lorenzo and Juliet by Nat
Juliet and Orin by Nat
Juliet and Titania