|Name Meaning||God Will Improve|
|Date of Birth||July 3rd, 2009|
|Age||> 3 Years|
|Subspecies||50% Canis latrans |
50% Canis lupus familiaris
|Birth place||Northern Italy|
|Joining date||January 29th, 2011|
|Most Recent Rank||Zepar, Seere|
|Significance||Member (Cave Explorer)|
On this page... (hide)
Ever since Matteo and Giuseppe were born their parents believed that the youngest was a gift from god and holy because, unlike either of their dark earth toned parents, Matteo was born pure white. They named their children Matteo, meaning "Gift of God" and Giuseppe "the lord increases". Growing up there was no competition as to which brother was the favorite of their god loving parents and Giuseppe often caused trouble trying to gain the attention of his parents. Unfortunately his trouble making only caused their aggressive father Draco to lash out on the oldest boy, causing more anger to grow in him.
As the boys reached their teenage years Giuseppe started secretly manipulating his little brother, slowly breaking him and turning him into a quiet, scared boy. Desperate to bring Matteo down to his own level and strip him from his 'holy' title Giuseppe began to use his brother for his own pleasures. One day their father walked in on one of their 'play dates' and in a furious rage sent the boys away on the family boat refusing to allow them to come back until they had changed their ways.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
Although he acts out his puphood left a scar on his heart. His father's abuse and the pain of living in his younger brother's shadow has left Giuseppe desperate for someone who cares.
He is full of rage and more than willing to take it out on others in any way possible. He is known to snap at strangers for little to no reason and push away those who try to get close to him. He has no problem with physically and emotionally hurting another canine.
Although he has been using his brother for his pleasure Giuseppe is not gay, in fact he is not selective about his partners in the slightest and would willingly go after anything that walked as long as he got some sort of attention.
Where Giuseppe comes from in Italy wolves are viewed as dumb laborers and it is an insult to the superior coyote's and dogs to be with one romantically. Because of this Giuseppe is extra nasty towards wolves.
- Parents — Draco and Carissa Trovato
- Siblings — Camilla and Matteo Trovato
- Offspring —
Height and Weight
- Lupus: 60 lbs, 27 in
- Secui: 190 lbs, 41 in
- Optime: 220 lbs, 6"4
- COAT: Giuseppe takes on the dark browns and blacks of his father's Dutch Shepherd coat.
- BUILD: Due to the Shepherd in him, his body is broader and more built than the average coyote. However, he remains an average height for a coyote.
- TATTOO: In simple black ink inside his left ear is the word "WHO" In capital letters. He recieved this from a member of his father's gang in Italy.
Giuseppe can usually be found wearing a thin white muscle shirt with dark navy blue jeans accented by a silver skull belt buckle.
- Usual Clothing: skull belt buckle
- Sometimes: On the odd occasion when doing business or during a special occasion Giuseppe can be found in a blue pinstripe suit wearing a white fedora