|Name Meaning||Fatin- “charming, seductive, fascinating”; Nejem- “star”|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 2009|
|Birth place||Istanbul, Turkey|
|Current pack||Ichika no Ho-en|
Ichika no Ho-en
|Joining date||January 6, 2012|
|Most Recent Rank||Herald|
Fatin Nejem was a former member of Ichika no Ho-en in early 2012.
On this page... (hide)
Fatin was the daughter of a powerful Turkish sheikh, one of many. She also has many brothers. Her father had a main queen and numerous concubines. She was the only daughter of the sheikh’s main queen. So she was pampered, especially with the spot on her head. Her father was the one who showered her with gifts. As a Muslim, her father believes that she was blessed and that her spot was the “kiss of Allah.” Her mother taught her the ways of the Egyptians and also about magic. She learned her dancing from all her father’s wives but mostly from her mother.
She thrived on this special treatment and believed that she could get away with anything as her father’s favorite child. So she started flirting with his personal guards and even slept with a few. Her father caught her with one and became angry. He had his guard killed and sent his daughter away. She was allowed to bring her possessions and choose where to go. So she chose to go to a place called ‘Souls, where she could be far from her father’s influence. She heard about it from some traders and knew that it would be a good, if cold, place to stay.
- Traits: Seductive, uppity, intelligent, independent
Her parents named her correctly in that she is very seductive and rather mysterious. She thinks that she has no need for a permanent relationship and will swing any which way yet she prefers males to females. But her guard is starting to show her the niceness of being devoted to one person. She is headstrong and dominant, preferring to lead than follow. She’s not sure if she’s really all that charming or captivating but she tries to be. She is highly independent and doesn’t like to count on others to survive.
Yet she loves pups and wants to have her own someday. She is also very intelligent and can be playful. She is rather spiritual/superstitious. She has some Islamic beliefs from her father but mostly follows the Ancient Egyptian religion of her mother’s ancestors. She does also believe strongly in magic and uses many Ancient Egyptian texts for spells and prayers. She mainly worships Ra and Anubis but pays homage to the other Egyptian gods.
She can speak quite a few languages, including Arabic, English, Coptic, Turkish, and a bit of other languages. But mostly English and Arabic. She can read and write in English and Arabic and read Egyptian hieroglyphs. She is very good at belly dancing and also good at hunting, since she is a sight hound. She also knows and can speak Low Speech.
- Sexuality: She thinks that she has no need for a permanent relationship and will swing any which way yet she prefers males to females. But her guard is starting to show her the niceness of being devoted to one person.
- Religion: She is rather spiritual/superstitious. She has some Islamic beliefs from her father but mostly follows the Ancient Egyptian religion of her mother’s ancestors. She does also believe strongly in magic and uses many Ancient Egyptian texts for spells and prayers. She mainly worships Ra and Anubis but pays homage to the other Egyptian gods.
- Prejudices: None
- General Beliefs: Very superstitious and believes in fate and magic
- Languages known: English, Arabic, Turkish, Coptic. Also speak some of other languages. Can also read and write Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. Also able to speak Low Speech.
- Belly dancing
Fatin is a feathered Saluki and has reddish coat that fades into near white on her belly. She also has a white spot on her forehead. She has extremely light blue, nearly white eyes. As a typical Saluki, she is very graceful with a thin body and long legs. She is lean and healthy. In all her forms, she wears several hoops in both her ears. She also has a small piercing on her left nostril.
In her optime form, her style of dress is very eclectic and depends on the season and occasion. In the warmer months, she wears a Turkish belly dancing costume, with a bit more coverage when she is not belly dancing. Her costume involves a veil and skirt made of light see-through fabric. She wears loose fitting pants and a bra-like top. These are made of silk. She also has a see-through cape. These all have beads on them and she has several different colors of them. In the winter, she wears thicker clothes that cover more but are still very complimenting to her form. They are still finely made and include soft fur.
- Eyes: Extremely light blue, bordering on white eyes
- Coloration: Red that lights to near white on her belly with a white spot on her head
- ClothingAccessories: Jewelry, including bangles and necklaces
- Scars: None
- Tattoos: None, yet
- Piercings: She wears several hoops in both her ears. She also has a small piercing on her left nostril
Fatin prefers Optime form.
- Lupus- She is about 27 in high and weighs about 50 lbs in her lupus form.
- Secui- She is never in this form.
- Optime- in optime, she is 6’2” and weighs 140 lbs