Cedric is the youngest son of Luca Knight and Lyris Stryder, part of the litter leading to the matriarchs death. Growing up without his mother will mean little to Cedric, as he will always be surrounded by his family and pack. He was born along side his littermate Nora Knight.
He is father to Soledad Stryder and Celia Knight, and guardian to Fredrick Knight.
Cedric is a well built boy, gradually showing more muscle definition and size as he continues his rigorous training. Due to his mother being ill when pregnant, Cedric isn't as tall as many in the Knight family, but he stands at an impressive height considering the conditions of his birth. He takes after his mothers arctic wolf heritage, being primarily snowy white with soft grey accents breaking apart his pristine coat. His eyes are a striking orange, similarly to his uncle Callum Knight.
- Four jagged claw marks along his right cheek.
- Smaller claw marks across his shoulder blades and collar bone.
- Bite marks around his ankles and lower legs.
- Large scar of the left side of his neck, staring just before the centre of the throat and ending just before his spine.
- Long, straight scar diagonally over his back, starting from the right shoulder blade and ending before the left hip.
- Helpful links: Wardrobe, Image Gallery
Golden Bell (#dd8315)
Nose, Pawpads, Claws
- Fur: Primarily Mystic (#dde5e9)
- Markings: Mystic (#dde5e9) brow spots
- Saddle: Geyser (#d2dadd) and Submarine (#bdc7ca) run along his dorsal side. The lighter hue seeps in beneath his eyes, and overall acts as a blender between the other two colors. The darker hue covers the top of his snout and moves up atop his head, following along his spine and stops a little past the base of his tail; it briefly reaches out around where his neck and shoulders meet
- Optime Hair: Likely white or grey
- Eyes: Golden Bell (#dd8315)
- Nose and Paw Pads: Abbey (#505557)
83 lbs (38 kg)
30 in (76.2 cm)
148 lbs (67 kg)
40 in (101 cm)
209 lbs (95 kg)
6ft 7in (79 in / 200 cm)
- Speech: Low voice, sometimes almost monotone.
- Scent: Casa di Cavalieri
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: Frowns a lot which can make him come off as annoyed, when in fact Cedric is used to putting on that face when focused or when deep in a conversation with someone.
- General Posture and Body Language: Stands tall. Acts confident in his body language and is very focused.
A hard working boy. Cedric wants nothing more than to remain active, and he finds the idea of purposeless relaxing to be pointless. Whether it's through exploring, learning or working, the boy always wants to be doing something. He strives to be a great warrior and protect his family. Because of this determination, Cedric is a rather brave young man, prepared to stare fear in the face rather than cower away. Gradually, Cedric's arrogance begins to show, and his confidence and need to be brave can make him appear blunt at times. The boy has a rather black and white point of view, and can often struggle to understand things when they don't follow a clear and obvious path. Cedric is certainly a perfectionist, at least in himself. He is always looking to iron out the flaws in his skills, and will work tirelessly to improve. However he can struggle at listening to guidance and teaching from others, preferring to teach himself.
Whilst his mind is a bit plain sailing, Cedric's heart expands much further. He has a desire to protect anyone he thinks is worthy and good, and always sees the best in others. He sees all as equals, not one individual is lesser than another, and hopes to keep everyone around him safe. Cedric may not act affectionate, his words may sound professional and without emotion, but to his core Cedric only knows love and wants nothing more to protect those he cares about.
- Outlook: Realistic
- Sociability: Introverted
- Expression: Dominant
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- "Follows the laws of the pack"
- "Protects the weak"
- "Bring justice to those who have done wrong"
- Protecting his family, working hard, having purpose, becoming a warrior
- Being lost, losing, chaos, things that don't fit, laziness
- Likes: battle, exploring, working, family
- Dislikes: boredom, lies, clothes
- Packs: The snowy prince loves his home.
- Species: N/A
- Non-Luperci: N/A
- Gender: N/A
- Color: N/A
- Sexuality: N/A
- Age: N/A
Due to Cedric's social awkwardness and misunderstandings over a lot of complex emotions, he cannot fully grasp the idea of loving someone beyond a family bond. He feels no sexual desires, only joy and comfort when around certain individuals. He struggles to differentiate between the kinds of love and so will struggle when it comes to realising who he can fall in love with and how to express those feelings. It is likely that due to the discomfort of trying to understand his own emotions, Cedric will never fully embrace any sexuality or attraction, but will show his affections in his usual, comfortable manners of being protective and kind.
Doesn't understand religion yet, but will follow the worship of Fenris, like many in his family.
Doesn't feel comfortable with the idea of drinking.
Cedric excels in combat, almost as if he was born to fight. His physical condition is honed for endurance and strength with a fair bit of speed. The boy has a tactical mind when it comes to fighting off an opponent and can switch between a defensive and offensive style at ease.
- Shield (Expert): From the moment he could choose a weapon Cedric picked a shield. He considers it an extension of himself, a tool to use to help him protect others. Cedric practices constantly with his shield, both in how to deflect, redirect and attack with it. He always carries it with him to get used to the weight of the 'weapon', and to ensure he always has an answer to anyone trying to infiltrate the pack.
- Sword (Journeyman): Cedric's second weapon of choice, held in his off-hand, Cedric only relies on his sword to be a deterrent in combat. He has gotten used to wielding the sword and the technique behind it but doesn't always feel the need to draw the blade, relying more on his shield to do the work. Cedric does plan to master the sword just like his shield, to ensure the weapon is put to good use.
- Tactics (Apprentice): Whilst lacking in book smarts, Cedric flourishes in the art of combat and tactics. He spends much of his time training and thinking up all sorts of scenarios and works on how to defeat them. The only thing stopping Cedric from being great at predictions and tactics is his lack of experience in real combat and deadly fights, something that in time may improve.
- Endurance (Journeyman): Cedric fights with the attitude of taking one hit so he can dish out a better one. He doesn't mind taking blows, and has gotten used to soaking them in and ignoring pain. His style of battle relies on holding an impenetrable defence, and Cedric trains daily to maintain his endurance and stamina, to ensure he is a very hard wall to knock down.
- Long Ranged: Cedric has little to no experience with a bow, and his fighting style doesn't always fair well against long-ranged opponents with a good enough aim to get around his shield.
- Negligence: Whilst Cedric's endurance is good, his attitude towards taking hits can lead to him neglecting his own health for the sake of winning a fight and protecting others. The boy firmly believes that if it stops his loved ones from being hurt, he'll happily receive hit after hit.
Always willing to help and learn, Cedric picks up all sorts of skills and bits of knowledge as he grows.
- Fishing (Apprentice): With what free time he has, Cedric will try to fish and bring in food for the pack. With only a few lessons and tips under his belt, most of what Cedric does is improvised, but he is improving over time.
- Horse Handling (Apprentice): Helping out in the stables is a constant part of Cedric's schedule, and he longs to have a horse of his own and wants to know exactly how to care for and ride them.
- Gardening (Novice): Since he had hands, Cedric was cleaning up the Fort. It isn't a regular chore of his, but one he does enjoy.
- TBA (Novice): stuff here
- Reading: Due to his simple mind and possible dyslexia, Cedric really struggles to read, and often finds himself getting too frustrated or embarrassed to try and learn.
- Socialising: Cedric has never been a talker. He speaks his mind and talks bluntly about everything which in some cases can be rude or misunderstood. However Cedric doesn't always know when he's done wrong or how to act in certain situations and can often become uncomfortable with talking further.
- Characters is an important fellow and I'm gonna tell you why
- Characters made a big happy impact because reasons
- Characters is also worth knowing and here's why you should know lalala
credit, location, whateva
A description of the residence! Where it is, layout, what have you.
- You can list individual accessories, clothing, etc. with links here.
- You can add Inventory icons below this header.
- Or you can do what Lin does
- and just make a Pinterest board and link it here!
- Actual belongings you can list and detail one by one.
- You can make a Pinterest board for this too and link it here.
- You can add Inventory icons below this header.
- Specific stuff
- Even animals I guess
- Don't forget commissions or mentorship is an option
- Stuff you want
- Specifically this maybe
- But also this probably
Can be Referenced...
NPC Name (species)
- NPC Type: Minor NPC
- Gender: Male
- Species: Eldritch Horror
- Date of Birth: 6/16/04
- Onboard?: Yes
- Appearance: Yo, how it look
- Personality traits
- Likes, dislikes
- How it interacts with strangers
- What it does in its free time
- Birth location, parents if applicable
- Traded to So-and-so by Datoneguy
- Accompanied So-and-so to Packs
- Location, doing a thing
- Location, with So-and-So
6.1 Post Log & Archives