Amoux is currently up for adoption.
Amoux Aston is the son of Marsali Amarok and Laurentin Aston, born in Auclair in Quebec. In summer 2017, he stayed behind in Auclair with his father while his mother and sister are in 'Souls exploring the region. However, he began to grow worried when his mother hadn't returned after many months. He journeyed south to Nova Scotia, but unable to find her, decided to venture out to Lac Sakami, his father's side of the family.
Amoux is a brand new adoptable! He has never been played before and can easily join as a loner or join most packs.
Tammi reserves the right to reclaim the character if the adopter falls inactive, drops the character, changes huge aspects of the established canon without discussion, or plan to kill the character. See Tammi Adoptions for the full details!
Baubles and art: The adopter will receive all artwork displayed on this Wiki page.
- Date of Birth: 30th December 2016
- Gender: Female
- Luperci: Ortus
- Pack: Lac Sakami
- Rank: Explorer (October 2018-present)
- Mate: Orianne Taylor
- cNPC: None
- yNPC: None
- Minor NPCs:
Plot Potential & OOC Assumptions
- Pack: None
- Join Date: --
- Residence: --
- MM/DD/YY - MM/DD/YY: Packmates might notice this big thing during this timeframe!
- Packs members may reference seeing Character doing the following:
- Kickin butts and doing squats
- Plot opportunity!
Amoux is a wolf of moderation. His appearance demonstrates his Arctic and Common Gray wolf background the best and he tends toward the approximate mid-point between the two species. While he is not as large as a Common Gray wolf or Mackenzie Valley wolf, neither is he as small as an Arctic wolf. He appears neither hulking like his mother nor quite as large as his father.
Catskill White (#EAEEF6)
Cold Turkey (#D1C0BC)
Shady Lady (#9E9D9E)
Bright Turquoise (#1DD6EF)
- Fur: Catskill White with lowlights of Botticelli throughout his fur
- Ears: tipped with Sandrift and ending in darker Birch
- Eye markings:: Sandrift rings his eyes up from the stripe on his muzzle.
- Face mask: Shady lady is the dominant colour
- Legs: Bone, fading into Sorrell Brown
- Eyes: Bright Turquoise
- Optime Hair: Shady Lady
- Nose and Paw Pads: Tundora
77 lbs (35 kg)
2ft 7in (31.5 in / 80 cm)
150 lbs (68 kg)
43.3 in (110 cm)
75.2 lbs (191 kg)
78.3 in (199 cm)
- Speech: growing up in Quebec, Amoux is comfortable speaking both English and French and has learned some Cherokee from his pack members. Sometimes, he will lapse in his speech and his French accent will come out when he speaks English or vice versa, but for the most part, he sounds like a native speaker of either language. When speaking Cherokee, it is clear it is his weaker language, as he often has to pause and think, and frequently describes ideas to search for the right word. In French and English, he is confident and well-spoken.
- Scent: Auclair, trees, river, Aston and Amarok families
- Quirks, Gestures, Etc.: when speaking English, tends to stutter in French (says "ehrm"); when speaking French, tends to stutter in English (says "uh")
- General Posture and Body Language: comfortable and self-assured, but also gentle and calm
TL;DR: Amoux wants adventure, but beyond that, doesn't quite understand how to achieve it. He has a strong fear of missing out, but also craves to remain in Auclair, where it is safe and familiar. He is conflicted on the rule of law, finding the rules in Auclair stifling, but also comforting. He also feels a little hammed in by traditional male gender roles and feel uncomfortable with the expectations society places on him.
- Outlook: Optimistic
- Sociability: Extroverted introvert, dominant
- Expression: Dominant
- Alignment: Chaotic good
- "Finds most people to be narrow-minded and inflexible. "
- "Seeks to undermine the authority figures of his community or nation."
- "Believes everyone should be treated fairly and kindly."
- Self-preservation, finding direction and purpose, finding fun and entertainment, avoiding his responsibilities to the pack, adventure
- Becoming boring or disintersting
- Likes: horses and horseback riding, adventure, exploring
- Dislikes: chores, scouting/ patrolling
- Packs: Auclair is somewhat remote, so Amoux is somewhat unaware of other packs. He knows that his family speaks positively of Krokar and poorly of The Great Tribe.
- Species: No biases.
- Non-Luperci: Amoux has a bias toward luperci and wouldn't understand if someone were a luperci, but refused to use their two-legged forms.
- Gender: No biases.
- Color: No biases.
- Sexuality: Auclair is somewhat small, so Amoux is only aware of heterosexual couples, although, it remains to be seen whether he would have any kind of opinion about the spectrum of sexuality.
- Age: No biases.
Amoux' sexuality is up to the adopter to decide.
As he grows up, Amoux will be a huge flirt with way too much self-confidence. ;)
Amoux was raised to believe in Cherokee spiritualism.
What substances has your character tried? Are they highly experimental or not at all inclined to try? Do they have an opinion on those who do indulge in "illicit" substances?
- Languages (Beginner): Amoux speaks English and French fluently and has been learning Cherokee from Joy Uwatie.
- Animal tending (Beginner): Eternally fascinated with the many animals Auclair houses, Amoux began tending to the horses and later, some of the other animals in the pack.
- Horeback riding (Beginner): Although a nervous rider, Amoux is determined to become a better rider and is trying his best to learn.
- Herb gathering (Beginner): While his grandfather was in Auclair, he showed Amoux the basics of herb gathering, with the promise that one day he would teach him how to use them for dyes.
- Sewing (Beginner): In an effort to make himself a bag for his herb gathering, Amoux tried his hand at sewing. He's absolutely atrocious at it, but determined to improve, which means Anahid Cermak has taken him on (somewhat reluctantly) as a student.
- Easily distracted: Amoux is young and at a point in his life where everything is interesting, particularly something new. He has the attention span of a goldfish and the collecting tendancies of a magpie.
- Rebel without a cause: He has all the energy and nowhere to direct it.
- Marsali Amarok is his mother
- Laurentin Aston: Amoux probably gets a bit of his anti-authoritarian streak from his father, who always paints himself as the leader striking out with his friends in defiance of old traditions and an over-bearing hierarchy. Amoux loves his father, but is eternally bored when Laurentin tries to take him out scouting or patrolling. Ugh!
- Asik Amarok is his sister
- Cody Dallas: is pretty much Amoux' idol. Cody is the kind of horse wrangler Amoux dreams of becoming, but he does find that Cody harps on about responsibilities a little bit too much for his liking. Yet, Amoux is usually willing to put up with Cody's demands if it means learning more about horses. Amoux also finds Cody leans toward advocating for traditional gender roles, so while Amoux idolizes him, he is a little torn.
- Uleyvsv Adahy: the warrior of the pack and a little intimidating owing to his rank. Yet, Amoux finds Uleyvsv is actually quite light-hearted and fun to be around.
- Anahid Cermak, Behram Demir, Joy Uwatie, Beatriç del Fraysse, and Francesch del Fraysse are all his tutors in Auclair. He has been pestering them to teach him more about everything.
- Sexual partners: None yet
- Violent encounters: None yet
Amoux was born alongside his sister, Asik to Marsali Amarok and Laurentin Aston in Auclair in late 2016. In 2017, when his mother and sister decided to journey to 'Souls, he opted to stay behind, but was left wondering whether he should have followed them in their trip. He grew nervous and in the spring of 2018, journeyed to Nova Scotia. Unable to find either his mother or his sister, he turned north and ventured to Lac Sakami, his father's family's ancestral home.
Unexpectedly, he found a mate: Orianne Taylor and together, they journeyed to many of the nearby packs in Quebec, beginning with Whapmagoostui and continuing onward.