This territory or sub-territory has been partially or completely destroyed; it is no longer a playable area.
On this page... (hide)
After [M] finding a place in a city to settle down, spending time learning how to trade for and make some different forms of alcohol, and finding a friend to help run the place, Biff decided to open up a bar in the middle of Amherst.
The bar was open to any canine - packmember or loner, Luperci or feral - although there are some guidelines that were expected to be followed!
Following the 2020 earthquakes, the bar was closed.
Biff's Bar contains various stools of varying decay, a bar counter in surprisingly decent condition, and a few tables that haven't broken down just yet. In the back, behind an old, worn curtain is a 'lounge' area with plush (if worn and broken) couches and a small end-table. The bar also contains a rudimentary dartboard and a storage area, which is blocked and half-hidden by various heavy boxes and other objects.
These were the roleplaying guidelines for the Bar!
- Entry to the bar is free. Your character can enter and leave the bar at will, as long as either Biff or Spud are present.
- The first drink is free; subsequent drinks are not. Acceptable items to trade for drinks are things like art, meat, pelts, bottles, tools, or secrets. The bar has to keep running, after all!
- Private threads in the bar are fine! Feel free to thread with someone else privately within the bar and assume that Biff or Spud are around.
- These are just guidelines! The Bar is run by loners; it doesn't come under the protection of trespassing procedures like packs do, although Spud and Biff do live in / near the bar.
- Biff Blackrust and his cNPC Spud owned and ran the bar; players could assume characters would see them around, or that Spud served them drinks (although please ask to powerplay discussion / actions!)
- Roxy Blackrust, Biff's cousin, lived next to the bar and frequents the establishment. Players can assume characters might have seen her around or having heard her about "music". PM Mel if you'd like to reference something specific!
- Myrkr Stormbringer tended to hang around the bar and chat up its patrons because he's lonely and has nothing better to do! Players can assume characters might have see him around and can reference non-plot-intensive encountersm, though he disappeared from the establishment and was never seen again; PM Raze if you'd like to reference something specific or powerplay!
The group running the bar was prevously large enough to be considered a loner group. Membership was previously:
- Biff Blackrust as the owner.
- Myrkr Stormbringer as the greeter and dancer.
- Roxy Blackrust as the musician and general talent.
- Vinny Blackrust as the bouncer.
- Frisco Blackrust as a layabout!
- Rocky Cortés as the muscle.
- Spud (NPC) as the co-owner.
Feel free to add your character's bar threads here!
- [M] poppers poppin' baby might take some more: Biff serves his first customers, Shaamah and his son from Sapient.
- [M] this is the zodiac speaking: Following rumors, Roxy Blackrust discovers her cousin and his establishment, and makes herself right at home.
- [M] i'm at the door at a quarter to four: After hanging around for a while, Myrkr Stormbringer asks Biff to stay at the bar; Biff acquiesces.
- [M] House of the rising sun: Vinny Blackrust finds Biff and his bar after weeks of searching.